Prophet @ 7 Months (3400 grafts via strip w/ Dr. Hasson on Feb 2nd, 2007)

» Quick Improvement

Who is that in the photo?

Hairtech is very right about body hair. I used to be enthusiastic about seeing guys get it to see how it would pan out, but the results have not justified my optimism. You cant cover large bald areas with it to amount to much. Hairline feathering, and perhaps putting it in FUE donor holes are about all it might be --helpful-- at doing in reality. We have had three years or more of it now. Only a handful of really good results. Mostly we have had obvious results or dissaperances of posters who got it.

» Who is that in the photo?
»

My wife. I don’t know who the guy is though.:expressionless:

» How can body hair be a safety net when even doctors say that depends on the
» case and the quality and quantity of the body hair the result and…if they
» grow at all.
»
» Furthermore they are different than scalp hair and they look weird…we
» all want hair but some prefer no hair at all than weird hair

I am not saying body hair is the same as scalp hair, I was just pointing out that it is a good back up solution if everything else failed. We didn’t have this luxury before.

Mel Gibson… .

hairtech,

nice spot with that mel gibson photo.

here is another pic of him at the same 31st Annual People’s Choice Awards - Show, Jan 2005 from www.gettyimages.com.

proves it is him in the photo you posted above.

Thanks I want to save that photo too.

Hey, it’s my old friend from the old forums Gigolo!! Yeh man! That looks awesome! I’m happy for you. Honestly. Although I would tighten up the sides a bit. The hair on top has could be trimmed a bit and it would blend nicely and I would shovelback the back of the head. Get rid of that little curl. Man, you’ll be having the matrons swooning and buying you a mercedes drop top.

Good job

Bodhi, how have you been? How’s your hair?

Thanks for the fashion tips, dude. I’m trying to grow my hair long since it’s been ages and I’m curious to see how a HT looks at a longer length. I’ll admit that the little curl in the back looks kind of bad right now (trust me, I’m doing everything I can to straighten it out, but it always curls back up!) but I’m in a limbo phase right now just waiting for it to grow a bit longer which will make it easier to style and straighten.

Peace bro!

Prophet

» Before:
»
»
» After:
»

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»

Prophet your hair looks awesome. Looks totally natural, you must feel like a different person.

This is exactly what you go get a HT for. It’s agiven that HTs are a gamble, when your results turn out like this though and you’re doing well on meds etc, it’s one worth taking IMO.

Hanginthere you are the most risk averse person I think I’ve ever encountered, are you an accountant by any chance?! :smiley:

» Bodhi, how have you been? How’s your hair?
»
» Thanks for the fashion tips, dude. I’m trying to grow my hair long since
» it’s been ages and I’m curious to see how a HT looks at a longer length.
» I’ll admit that the little curl in the back looks kind of bad right now
» (trust me, I’m doing everything I can to straighten it out, but it always
» curls back up!) but I’m in a limbo phase right now just waiting for it to
» grow a bit longer which will make it easier to style and straighten.
»
» Peace bro!
»
» Prophet

I just looked at your photos again, Prophet. Growing it out might look pretty good at that. Man, you’re lucky. You can highlight it, cut it short, you could even rock a nice buzz. It looks really really good and again, I am happy for you.

Bodhi

» » Before:
» »
» »
» » After:
» »
»

»
» »
» »
» »
»
»
» »
» »
» »
»
» »
» »
» »
»
» »
» »
» »
»
» »
» »
» »
»
»
»
» Prophet your hair looks awesome. Looks totally natural, you must feel like
» a different person.
»
» This is exactly what you go get a HT for. It’s agiven that HTs are a
» gamble, when your results turn out like this though and you’re doing well
» on meds etc, it’s one worth taking IMO.
»
» Hanginthere you are the most risk averse person I think I’ve ever
» encountered, are you an accountant by any chance?! :smiley:

looks very natural, but i do agree with another poster that you should style it differently.