Propecia with natural... it can be dangerous?

Hi,

I recently started a new regime. In that regime I got propecia… a few natural things with Saw palmetto, beta sist to reduce more my DHT( see this link for my regime on an other forum http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-54765-page-0-category-4-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html ). I just want to know if anyone have tried this road, the chemical with the natural.

I just want to know if this is dangerous for me to take propecia with other supplement to reduce my DHT. Or if the effect of propecia is so important than its useless to take Saw palmetto and beta sis.

Give me answer I dont want to pay more for nothing :wink:

ToMuchOrLess

» Hi,
»
» I recently started a new regime. In that regime I got propecia… a few
» natural things with Saw palmetto, beta sist to reduce more my DHT( see this
» link for my regime on an other forum
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-54765-page-0-category-4-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html
» ). I just want to know if anyone have tried this road, the chemical with
» the natural.
»
» I just want to know if this is dangerous for me to take propecia with
» other supplement to reduce my DHT. Or if the effect of propecia is so
» important than its useless to take Saw palmetto and beta sis.
»
» Give me answer I dont want to pay more for nothing :wink:
»
» ToMuchOrLess

That’s really a question for a medical practicioner to answer. Some of the ingredients of the herbs may have a bad reaction with the chemical in propecia, and God knows what else you’re taking. You smokin’ da pipe man?

Hi,

i tried this route…i took propecia and saw pawmettoe for like a few weeks together…i started growing some hair in the crown…well i think i got some new growth sticking out…but the front of my hair started thinning…and i was afraid it was interfering with propecia so i stopped…i just went and bought 2% nizoral…which has made myhair thicker in the front…i also take fish oil and it helps too…i wouldnt f around with all this herbal crap and propecia together…might mess up ur junk down there…then u are screwed!!

» » Hi,
» »
» » I recently started a new regime. In that regime I got propecia… a few
» » natural things with Saw palmetto, beta sist to reduce more my DHT( see
» this
» » link for my regime on an other forum
» »
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-54765-page-0-category-4-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html
» » ). I just want to know if anyone have tried this road, the chemical
» with
» » the natural.
» »
» » I just want to know if this is dangerous for me to take propecia with
» » other supplement to reduce my DHT. Or if the effect of propecia is so
» » important than its useless to take Saw palmetto and beta sis.
» »
» » Give me answer I dont want to pay more for nothing :wink:
» »
» » ToMuchOrLess
»
» That’s really a question for a medical practicioner to answer. Some of the
» ingredients of the herbs may have a bad reaction with the chemical in
» propecia, and God knows what else you’re taking. You smokin’ da pipe man?

I suppose the best answer for you will be to visit a doctor, and see what he has to say, cause you don’t want some dangerous chemical reactions in your body I suppose^^