Propecia-- Ugh!

Just wanted to share with you all that I missed a dose of Propecia last night, and I have to say that today was the best day ever :smiley: I’ve been on Propecia for 5 years, and it has slowed down my hair loss. My hair loss was accelerating quite rapidly in my late teens and early 20s until I got on Propecia. Unfortunately, I am one of the unlucky ones who’s experienced decreased libido with using it. I have to say that today I was wayy more in line with my masculine side (you all know what I mean). Sucks that we have to use a pill with side effects like decreased sex drive to maintain something that we value. It’s a give and take. Which is worth more? And for me at the moment, it’s my hair. At least it’s good to know that if a cure like HM comes out, that the side effects are reversible. Just thought I’d share my day with you all lol

» Just wanted to share with you all that I missed a dose of Propecia last
» night, and I have to say that today was the best day ever :smiley: I’ve been on
» Propecia for 5 years, and it has slowed down my hair loss. My hair loss was
» accelerating quite rapidly in my late teens and early 20s until I got on
» Propecia. Unfortunately, I am one of the unlucky ones who’s experienced
» decreased libido with using it. I have to say that today I was wayy more in
» line with my masculine side (you all know what I mean). Sucks that we have
» to use a pill with side effects like decreased sex drive to maintain
» something that we value. It’s a give and take. Which is worth more? And for
» me at the moment, it’s my hair. At least it’s good to know that if a cure
» like HM comes out, that the side effects are reversible. Just thought I’d
» share my day with you all lol

Hey Muscleboy. I am surprised you would have felt differently so quickly. You had never missed a single dossage in 5 years before this??

I have experienced no side effects. Everything is on red alert and ready to go.:wink:

Pats I’ve missed doses before, and the same thing happens each time I miss doses. It’s def. not a placebo effect :).

» » Just wanted to share with you all that I missed a dose of Propecia last
» » night, and I have to say that today was the best day ever :smiley: I’ve been
» on
» » Propecia for 5 years, and it has slowed down my hair loss. My hair loss
» was
» » accelerating quite rapidly in my late teens and early 20s until I got
» on
» » Propecia. Unfortunately, I am one of the unlucky ones who’s experienced
» » decreased libido with using it. I have to say that today I was wayy more
» in
» » line with my masculine side (you all know what I mean). Sucks that we
» have
» » to use a pill with side effects like decreased sex drive to maintain
» » something that we value. It’s a give and take. Which is worth more? And
» for
» » me at the moment, it’s my hair. At least it’s good to know that if a
» cure
» » like HM comes out, that the side effects are reversible. Just thought
» I’d
» » share my day with you all lol
»
» Hey Muscleboy. I am surprised you would have felt differently so quickly.
» You had never missed a single dossage in 5 years before this??

Hey Pats, i wanted to ask you in my other thread, do you use Propecia and Minoxidil? Thanks!

I always got a knee-jerk boost of androgen feelings whenever I missed a dosage of Fin too.

But when I finally quit the stuff gradually over the course of several months, I didn’t get that kind of hormonal boost at all. IMHO that boost is more of a knee-jerk reaction than an automatic example of how you will be left after quitting the drug for keeps.

I’ve got more sex drive than I had on the drug but it is not as fully reversed as it was before the drug. I have been off the drug for about 3-4 months, I’m just giving it time.

The half life of Fin is pretty long. You are unlikely to notice any change in only 24 hours.

» The half life of Fin is pretty long. You are unlikely to notice any change
» in only 24 hours.

I think thats the case with dut, with fin is supposed to be off your system within 24 hours. i wish that was the case with its sideeffects also because it took me along time to go back to normal