Propecia or Proscar users, please help us with the SURVEY

I know there are a lot of hair transplant patients who are on Propecia or Proscar, if you are one of them, please help us with this SURVEY. This will be very helpful to everyone. Thank you.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/poll_view-poll_id-4.html

hi, i am newbie to this forum, i just want to know that, whether hair transplant works for hair loss, is it true or not. What abt side effects. Please tell me briefly.

» hi, i am newbie to this forum, i just want to know that, whether hair
» transplant works for hair loss, is it true or not. What abt side effects.
» Please tell me briefly.
Alot will depend on your circumstances. I havent seen a case where no hair has grown on someones head, but thats just me, maybe there is such cases.
As a whole I think yes transplants work, as long as you have enough hair to donate to the area you want covered. As with any operation there are risks, such as scarring, infection etc. Some people get side effects from hairloss drugs such as finesteride.
There are lots to consider such as your age, your genetics, how much you think you will lose in the future, will you take drugs to help slow the loss down. Most Drs recommend to take Fin and or Minoxidil to try and stabilise the hairloss before getting a procedure done.
Hope Ive been of some help.
Good Luck with your research. There is alot of really great information on this and other sites that will help learn and make the right decision for you.

» hi, i am newbie to this forum, i just want to know that, whether hair
» transplant works for hair loss, is it true or not. What abt side effects.
» Please tell me briefly.

It may or may not work for you. What I mean is, hair transplant by itself will grow hair in the bald patch. However, if you have not researched your options well and thrashed out a plan beforehand, you risk getting on the ht treadmill.
Can you post pictures of your scalp? That would be a good starting point. See and read other patient’s outcomes at http://www.hairsite.com/hair-transplantation.htm That was very helpful to me.