Proof the Shampoo Cult is delusional,

These are the oh so super great photos of OUR LEADER Lawrence Cutslinger or whatever his name is
that PROVE shampoo makes you go bald

By the way these photos supposedly prove that stopping shampoo regrows your hair if you are bald

Do we need any more proof that the Shampoo Cult is a bunch of liars, here is THEIR LEADER supposedly PROVING that his hair is regrowing here

No wonder Widows is getting balder, if this is his leader, No wonder Kramers hair didnt regrow, I mean come on guys, are you blind or what?

Do I need new glasses, or Am I missing Something in these photos

I guess I can see someone being gullible enough to fall for the theory that shampoo causes baldness, but to see this guys pics, and then STILL FOLLOW that theory to me that indicates a mental imbalance. Ever notice the juvenile posting style of these shampoo guys, ?? They are almost aliens

All I see is some guy who spends too much time in the sun. I am not even convinced the before pic is the same guy, it looks like it was taken by a Bank Security Camera. This confirms what a joke that GetItBack site is, Its almost comical these pics

are you shampoo guys sure you didnt take some pics of Ron Howard and Post them on that site? You know Opie?

Why even bother with these idiots anymore HanginThere. They are only trying to draw more people into there BS so they can inflict more pain on other balding men.

It is clear from these photos that there is absolutely zero regrowth off of this guy. Furthermore no one even posts in the forums on that website since last year. Maybe everyone finally woke up and discovered you can’t regrow anything using this stupid method.

This whole thing reminds me so much of Ken’s hair dots!

» This whole thing reminds me so much of Ken’s hair dots!

YEP.

Regards
Pete

now after looking at these pics, you realize what a bunch of pathological liars these guys are

lets see them defend these pics,funny how they have grown suddenly quiet

Now I guess we know why This Lawrence Bozo refuses to go to other sites to try to convince us of his no shampoo theory. LOL

If you show these pics as before and after results to the hair transplant guys, they will rip you into pieces.

» These are the oh so super great photos of OUR LEADER Lawrence Cutslinger or
» whatever his name is
» that PROVE shampoo makes you go bald
»
» By the way these photos supposedly prove that stopping shampoo regrows
» your hair if you are bald
»
» Do we need any more proof that the Shampoo Cult is a bunch of liars, here
» is THEIR LEADER supposedly PROVING that his hair is regrowing here
»
» No wonder Widows is getting balder, if this is his leader, No wonder
» Kramers hair didnt regrow, I mean come on guys, are you blind or what?
»
» Do I need new glasses, or Am I missing Something in these photos
»
» I guess I can see someone being gullible enough to fall for the theory
» that shampoo causes baldness, but to see this guys pics, and then STILL
» FOLLOW that theory to me that indicates a mental imbalance. Ever notice
» the juvenile posting style of these shampoo guys, ?? They are almost
» aliens
»
» All I see is some guy who spends too much time in the sun. I am not even
» convinced the before pic is the same guy, it looks like it was taken by a
» Bank Security Camera. This confirms what a joke that GetItBack site is,
» Its almost comical these pics
»
» are you shampoo guys sure you didnt take some pics of Ron Howard and Post
» them on that site? You know Opie?
»
»
»

Hangin’, what the hell are you, troyoyo, Ipod, Pete, and Mr. Frodo looking at? Are you idiots blind? This is exactly why I told you to go there so Lawrence could explain them himself.

Again you idiots. My leader, Dr. Lawrence Cutsinger, was a near bowling ball a decade plus ago before he started to test his theory. Now almost 11 years later he’s all the way back to a NW 7. Pretty damn impressive but of course you idiots think he’s bald. You really need to keep this in perspective. If you look at the 2004 to 2006 he regrew at least 2 inches in the back and this year he said he promises FULL REGROWTH!! Yes, that’s what he said last year and I am waiting for mid July for Lawrence to put the final touches on this grunge experiment.

Lawrence has always been honest and upfront. I see no reason to even question him about these photos. They are real and not fake so anyone to even question the validity of these photos just doesn’t want to believe the truth and the truth is shampoo and soap have always been the cause of baldness. Lawrence says it, I believe it and he has these photos above to show you can regrow back your hair SLOWLY but surely simply by cutting out the suds.

»If you look at the 2004 to 2006 he regrew at least 2 inches
» in the back and this year he said he promises FULL REGROWTH!! Yes, that’s
» what he said last year and I am waiting for mid July for Lawrence to put
» the final touches on this grunge experiment.
You’re absolutely correct Kramer. These photos undoubtedly PROVE shampoo is the cause of baldness.
Dr. Cutsinger’s photos are amazing to say the least.

The Dave

»
»
»

The Dave, your God dang right we’re not worthy. This really upsets me with how Hangin’ can totally on purpose take these photos of our leader and turn them around into a negative and the brainwashed cult members of his gang agree with him. You know who you are too. Frankly none of you are even worthy of seeing these photos. It’s a shame Hangin’ had to post these photos without the express written consent of Dr. Cutsinger. I knew someone would pull this and who else would it be but Hangin’.

» Again you idiots. My leader, Dr. Lawrence Cutsinger, was a near bowling
» ball a decade plus ago before he started to test his theory. Now almost 11
» years later he’s all the way back to a NW 7.

youre a liar. he was not a bowling ball. he has no pics posted from when he suffered from alopecia totalis. Thats a pretty rare medical disorder to have absolutely no hair.

Now almost 11 years later, hes still a bald old man who wasted over a decade becoming a bald older man.

GO transplant your pubes you pussy. “My leader” what kind of man are you. Who talks like that at your age. ACT LIKE A MAN you weak bastard.

» » Again you idiots. My leader, Dr. Lawrence Cutsinger, was a near bowling
» » ball a decade plus ago before he started to test his theory. Now almost
» » years later he’s all the way back to a NW 7.
»
» youre a liar. he was not a bowling ball. he has no pics posted from when
» he suffered from alopecia totalis. Thats a pretty rare medical disorder to
» have absolutely no hair.
»
» Now almost 11 years later, hes still a bald old man who wasted over a
» decade becoming a bald older man.
»
» GO transplant your pubes you pussy. “My leader” what kind of man are you.
» Who talks like that at your age. ACT LIKE A MAN you weak bastard.

Wow blahblah, you seem really upset that Hangin’ just exposed the shampoo and pharmaceautical companies by showing you all Lawrence’s regrowth photos. The truth hurts doesn’t it blahblah. I didn’t want to do it as I wanted you all to go to GIB to see them and to take the discussion there. I would not post these photos without Lawrence’s consent but Hangin’ was the ass hole and did it anyway.

Blahblah, what do you know about Lawrence’s past. He was too a bowling ball and said it many times. Quit acting like you know what you are talking about because you are only speculating. Lawrence never mentioned alopecia totalis, you did, so shut up. You remind me of a Widowspeak the way you talk.

As far as getting a pubic transplant, I have no need as I am slowly waiting for my hair to return to me by simply not shampooing. I figure in another 1 to 3 years I should start showing signs like Lawrence is in those photos taken last year mind you. I can’t wait what is in store for mid July when Lawrence promises full regrowth.

I also would like to say Lawrence is my leader and will continue to be my leader. Everyone has leaders from countries like the US( President Bush) to football teams (Unitas, Elway, Montana, Favre) and hairloss sites have leaders(Farrel, Cassin, Cutsinger, etc.) You will never be a leader blahblah. I hope to be the new leader of GIB after Lawrence retires and lead a new generation of balding guys waiting to GETITBACK!!:slight_smile:

Hangin:

Which one is the “before” and which one is the “after” again? I am having a hard time here. Help me out.

Jtelecom

» Hangin:
»
» Which one is the “before” and which one is the “after” again? I am having
» a hard time here. Help me out.
»
» Jtelecom

The crappier pic is always the before.:wink: But seriously- did the emperor have new cloths or not?

wow, he is still bald!!!

» Blahblah, what do you know about Lawrence’s past. He was too a bowling
» ball and “said it many times.” Quit acting like you know what you are
» talking about because you are only speculating.
= the definition of contradicting yourself

you are cutsinger, its pretty obvious you loser. and if youre not, hows his sperm taste down that prissy throat of yours?

Kramer, it’s pointless trying to convince these retards of Lawrence’s theory on shampoo and soap being the cause of baldness. They wouldn’t know regrowth if it came up and bit them in the ass. There is major regrowth in those photos and they know it.

» wow, he is still bald!!!

Wow, and you are still blind bluetard!!

» Kramer, it’s pointless trying to convince these retards of Lawrence’s
» theory on shampoo and soap being the cause of baldness. They wouldn’t know
» regrowth if it came up and bit them in the ass. There is major regrowth in
» those photos and they know it.

i cant even see peach fuzz, you guys are indeed true retards

» »
»
» »
» »
»
»
»
» The Dave, your God dang right we’re not worthy. This really upsets me with
» how Hangin’ can totally on purpose take these photos of our leader and turn
» them around into a negative and the brainwashed cult members of his gang
» agree with him. You know who you are too. Frankly none of you are even
» worthy of seeing these photos. It’s a shame Hangin’ had to post these
» photos without the express written consent of Dr. Cutsinger. I knew
» someone would pull this and who else would it be but Hangin’.

permission of our leader, ROFLMAO
they are already on the net loser, sorry to expose you guys for the delusional liars you are