Proof having hair does not make u handsome

Pleas…Thanks

I suspect photoshop on that last pair.

» I suspect photoshop on that last pair.

I suspect inter family breeding.

» I suspect photoshop on that last pair.

You’re correct. That photo is of Rev and Maneless. They are, in fact, quite bald. They 'shoped some hair in so as to attract the ladies.

»
»
»
»
»
»
»

If you think they look bad now, imagine them bald.

»

pretty ears, they suit their faces very well

» »
»
» pretty ears, they suit their faces very well

BTW, is there any prove that they are human beings ? … or is it just another wild speculation ? :smiley:

Hangin, it all just goes to show how desperate you are to win an argument here. These pics are the examples of extremely ugly people and it really doesn’t have anything to do with hair or not. But what it a fact for sure is that a lot of good looking people (including girls) will look like shiit without hair. And that is exactly the reason why you’re on your SP regimen.

Unfortunately, It’s hard for you to understand the fact that your reigme or propecia don’t work for everyone or come with bad side effects. Thats the reason why we come to this board to “Research” alternatives, NOT to waste our time arguing over stupid stuff.

As of NW2- people, who are wasting their time on this board. They clearly have mental problems and think that a having a full head of hair will make them more desirable and such. Infact gen pop don’t even notice NW1 & NW2, and I had a lot of girls hitting on me even when I was NW3. However, NW3+ is a different story altogether.

» » »
» »
» » pretty ears, they suit their faces very well
»
» BTW, is there any prove …

proof, not prove

» » » »

who are these guys anyway?

» » » » »
»
» who are these guys anyway?

the lost link