Prohairclinic : 3000 grafts FUE 8 months

Patient had severe hairloss in the frontal area.
It was decided to cover the balding area with 3000 grafts.

» Patient had severe hairloss in the frontal area.

And now he has a severe 3000 FUE-grafts hair loss on the back of his head - am I right?

Look, these guys (for instance) …

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-98731-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

… can the very same too!

» It was decided to cover the balding area with 3000 grafts.
»
»
»
»
»

BVEROTI"S FALSE ADVERTISING! FALSE ADVERTISING FROM BERVOTTI!

look!

the first photo shows a round hairline drawn.

the second photo shows a very pointed, sharp, triangular hairline.

PS- its greedy of you not to adopt HST… greedy and short sighted. I suggest you upgrade first, rather than last.

wow… false advertising

I don’t know if its fake or real but I’ll give the good doctor the benefit of the doubt and assume its real.

But as always, there’s never a picture from the top/crown.

Anyways wrong forum Bverotti.

» I don’t know if its fake or real but I’ll give the good doctor the benefit
» of the doubt and assume its real.
»
» But as always, there’s never a picture from the top/crown.
»
» Anyways wrong forum Bverotti.

Hi Freddy,
Indeed wrong forum, I will ask to mod to correct it.

This result showcase is pretty straightforward in such that this patient has docmented himself the entire 8 months on the Dutch web board. All ‘after’ pictures have been taken by himself, we have not seen this patient after his treatment.
So if he is faking his result he is just fooling himself. But from what I read he is thrilled with his result, and rightfully so IMHO.

Hi got a good result and I might add that he also uses minox and finasteride to get the maximum benefit, like many other patients do all over the world.

» It was decided to cover the balding area with 3000 grafts.
»

bverotti,
did they change the shape of the hairline during making the incisions?

This is just a question, because the patient doesn’t have the round shape anymore they initially drew on his head. And where are the lines at all on the photo after implantation of the grafts?

Furthermore, actually I already can see a NW5 or NW5a hair loss pattern, although the patient still has hair behind the transplantation areas. What happens if he loses these (AGA-affected) hairs once and for all one day? Or are the patient’s hopes based on Finasterid and Minoxidil?
I mean, you already transplanted 3000 grafts, whereby most of them (I estimate more than 2000 grafts or so) they implanted pretty dense into the REAL SLICK BALD AREAS/hairline. Do you think it was a good idea?

Don’t get me wrong – it seems at least the growth rate of the transplanted grafts has been pretty good in THIS case – BUT …

Hi IM,
Well indeed, the second day the patient walked in and he changed his mind about the hairline. We adressed his questions and there was nothing to speak against his new design. In fact we got a lot of mails and phone calls from people asking to request this particular hair line design.

This patient is on finasteride and I believe minoxidil as well. As you can tell he has a tremoundous positive effect, not often seen, especially in the none treated areas as well. So as long as he is on meds he should go a long way and hopefully all the way.

As for his donor I do not have any specific feedback from this patients.
All I know is that he can get a LOT more grafts in the future.