Private cevre hospital istanbul b/a pictures

As Cevre Hospital, We have a past & experience of 30 years as one of the first private hospital of Turkey which has ISO 9001 Certificate (International Standards Of Quality Certificate).

We are a Full Fledged Hospital hosting over 5000 patients a year from all around the world such as USA, Sweden, Germany, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, UAE and as far as South Korea.

WE do hair transplant operations with FUE & FUE Plus Technique. Our hair transplant department performs around 1800 surgeries annually.

Here are some before/after picutures.

Our well educated and experienced team help you before, during and after your operation.

Reseach us on web and check out our reviews. To get detailed information and quotation:

the second sets of before and after are just amazing, how many grafts did he have?

Results are good…1800 cases/year is big score…
It seems that women are more skilled , as most of the staff in picture are women.:slight_smile:

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by nitesh[/postedby]
Results are good…1800 cases/year is big score…
It seems that women are more skilled , as most of the staff in picture are women.:-)[/quote]

I didn’t realize before. 1800 cases a year. My god guys take some rest. that is 5 to 6 cases a day.

Dear Sir,

Our teams perform regularly 3000-4000 grafts in an operation. But if patient has more grafts on his donor area, ofcourse they work for maximum amount as much as possible. We don’t determine a limit. We do mega sessions (5000+ grafts) as well.

To get detailed information please contact me:

Murat Serbetci
International Patient Relations
E-mail: m.serbetci@cevrehastanesi.com.tr
Direct Number: 0090 553 418 05 97
Whatsapp & Viber are available

Dear sir,

We had successful results with professional team work. Our clients are very happy with the results. Thats why they suggest us to their relatives/friends. Our clients are increasing every year because they see the result with their eyes.

To get more information please feel free to contact me:

Murat Serbetci
Direct number: 0090 553 418 05 97

No doubt , results are good.

But as i read 1800 surgery/year or on an average 4 surgery/day .

So in future, we can expect posting maximum 4 results/day on hairsite.com.

Dear Sir,

We asked written permission from the patients in pictures above. I wish I could post more but most of the patients don’t not allow to publish their pictures. Patient confidentiality is a very important issue for our hospital.

Thank you for your attenttion.

Sincerely.

Murat Serbetci
Direct number: 0090 553 418 05 97

Yes that is also a issue , that most of the patients , don’t allow to publish their picture.

Anyway all the best :slight_smile: