Pretty exciting regrowth pictures.................new patent

ON page 31 and 32 (and to a much lesser extent 33) there are regrowth pictures using a soy extract for hairloss. Pretty darn impressive stuff. Wish the pics were in color and obviously not reproduced on a copier machine…but a legit study nonetheless.

http://v3.espacenet.com/origdoc?DB=EPODOC&IDX=EP1915997&F=0&QPN=EP1915997

good find benji. the question is where do we buy this stuff? :slight_smile:

if the pictures are for real and the top one is before and the bottom is after than its f**king unbelievable.

I bet theres some glitch as always.

I wonder what kind of special extract is that.

» ON page 31 and 32 (and to a much lesser extent 33) there are regrowth
» pictures using a soy extract for hairloss. Pretty darn impressive stuff.
» Wish the pics were in color and obviously not reproduced on a copier
» machine…but a legit study nonetheless.
»
»
» Espacenet - Original document

are you joking? you get excited for B/W and low resolution pics?

» are you joking? you get excited for B/W and low resolution pics?

I dont have time right now, but I’ll try and overview about what I know regarding soy isoflavones and hair…

Soy isoflavone genistein and daidzien are both inhibitiors of alpha five reductase type one and type two.
Here is what geneistein does in tests in cell free and whole cell assays:

Genistein >100 (16) 23 (76) >100 (22) 20 (89)
The (89) is inhibition of type two DHT (the kind finasteride inhibits) in WHOLE CEL assays. In other words, this stuff is probably pretty good topically at inhibiting type two DHT topically if you can get it to the correct level of the dermis…I dont know how many hours inhibition one would get though.
Here is daizein’s performance (another soy isoflavone):
Daidzein >100 (3) 29 (69) 10 (13) 7 (89)
It is almost the same…probably wouldnt hurt having this on your noggin’ anyway.

Soy isoflavone genestein decreases the expression of androgen receptors in prostate cancer cell lines

Topical soy has been shown to decrease sebum by something like 65% at two weeks according to a new patent regarding acne…so at least at the sebaceous gland level (which is admittedly not as deep as hair follicles) its pretty anti-adnrogenic

Soy has tyrosine kinease inhibtion activity, and there is a hair patent taken out for tyrosine kinease inhibition for a synthetic compound

Soy does increase nitric oxide (Dr. Proctor would approve of that), and this is definitley good for hair.

Soy is also probably anti-inflammatory at least to a small extent.

Soy, I think If I remember correctly, interferes with wnt to some degree, and that probably isn’t a good thing.

If I had to guess about what a man could do right off the top of my head to emulate this as much as possible it would be to buy some soy isoflavone gel caps, and put a little of it in your shampoo (but not too much as to make your hair oily-looking) while the shampoo is in the palm of your hand, mix it up really well with your finger tip, and wash in. Leave in for a couple of minutes, then rinse. The patent said the semi-mature soybean was the best extract they tested. Perhaps there is something else in the soybean besides isoflavones that helps hair. If you could buy a bunch of soybeans that werent mature, I suppose you could put em’ in a blender with some water and make some kind of messy-concoction that could be applied with shampoo also. Have no clue really as Ive not read this patent. BUT I CAN LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND SEE SOME EFFICACY.

Maybe one of you guys can read the patent and summarize for us. Ive got to get going this afternoon…no time.

please benji, you could place these photos all to be able here to see? I am not obtaining to open in my computer.

» please benji, you could place these photos all to be able here to see? I am
» not obtaining to open in my computer.

if the guy just recently lost all this hair i can see this being possible all the regrowth in the bald area

for year old, example 10 yrs old bald areas, i still see this as not possible, the follicles die or miniaturize to a point they will almost disappear

I don’t know, Hangin. Pictures C & D appear to be of a guy who has a classic “horse shoe” pattern of baldness that I am sure took many years (if not decades) to evolve.

» I don’t know, Hangin. Pictures C & D appear to be of a guy who has a
» classic “horse shoe” pattern of baldness that I am sure took many years (if
» not decades) to evolve.

took me 4 years to go from NW3 to NW6 :frowning:

ONE MORE TIME>>>>>>>>>>>>>> please benji, you could place these photos all to be able here to see? I am
» not obtaining to open in my computer…PLEASE.

» ONE MORE TIME>>>>>>>>>>>>>> please benji, you could place these photos all
» to be able here to see? I am
» » not obtaining to open in my computer…PLEASE.

Not able to open in my computer - either - Opened,but with errors.

The pics look a bit dodgy though, the lighting & angles are not consistent.

»

»
» The pics look a bit dodgy though, the lighting & angles are not
» consistent.

agreed, these pics look fishy, hard to get excited about them

» »

» »
» » The pics look a bit dodgy though, the lighting & angles are not
» » consistent.
»
»
» agreed, these pics look fishy, hard to get excited about them

I agree.I could do that with a felt pen!

goata007 thanks for putting picture on here for us.

» » »

» » »
» » » The pics look a bit dodgy though, the lighting & angles are not
» » » consistent.
» »
» »
» » agreed, these pics look fishy, hard to get excited about them
»
» I agree.I could do that with a felt pen!
»
» goata007 thanks for putting picture on here for us.

Phuck, just be glad you got to see anything. ICX and Aderans hasn’t shown anyone jackchit.

I looked at the patent some. They use a mixture of ‘semi-mature’ black soybeans, yellow soybeans, some kind of seed, some kind of kudzu extract, and something else. They either gave it to them internally or made a topical out of them.

Their claims are a little out there to be honest, such as being able to restore hair color—which sounds unbelievable to me. We will see if we hear of it in the future I suppose.

I wish you guys would stop posting these sarcastic and quite frankly childish remarks in every thread. No matter how many times you refresh this forum per day, a miracle cure isn’t just going to present itself out of the blue. When and if a working solution comes there will be a huge build up, so can you stop ripping every bit of information that is posted?

As far as I can see Benji is about the only one on this boards that does has ANY real input on this forum. He does the research, highlights the interesting parts of patents and has the decency to post them for us to read. Noone else does that, so quit your bitching.

» As far as I can see Benji is about the only one on this boards that does
» has ANY real input on this forum. He does the research, highlights the
» interesting parts of patents and has the decency to post them for us to
» read. Noone else does that, so quit your bitching.

Benji and Debris are awesome; this forum would be nothing without them. Their tireless research and comprehensive summaries of complex patents are invaluable. Most of the news that gets broken on this forum is done by those two. Without them, we’d have nothing to talk about.

http://flowers.la.coocan.jp/Urticaceae/Elatostema%20japonicum%20majus.htm

I have not heard of it before

oh I see, the patent mentions also about 3thousand other plants :slight_smile:

» » As far as I can see Benji is about the only one on this boards that does
» » has ANY real input on this forum. He does the research, highlights the
» » interesting parts of patents and has the decency to post them for us to
» » read. Noone else does that, so quit your bitching.
»
» Benji is awesome; this forum would be nothing without him. His tireless
» research and comprehensive summaries of complex patents are invaluable.
» Most of the news that gets broken on this forum is done by Benji. Without
» him, we’d have nothing to talk about.

If you go back in time on the hair multiplication forum,you will see we had a lot of good posters,along with myself - I used to update the forum everytime I got information,which sometimes included me phoning the Farjo Clinic for updates,occassionally we was given good snip bits,but it all amounted to nothing.

A lot of us have stopped hoping for to much,after several years of waiting on Intercytex,some are now looking at FUE transplants as an option,which is now,not in another 5 years,etc.Some of us are now shaving our heads or just trying to get on with life.

Yes I agree Benji is awesome,and yes this forum would be nothing without the likes of him,but remember taking HM as a serious option could damage your health - Me I’m just f**ked up,don’t really know what to do anymore,but I do get up every morning and carry on life as usual - hairloss gets in your head a little to much,thats the main problem - we are our worse enemies.

Another 5 years - perhaps - who knows - lifes to short to let it take over your life!

ROLL ON HM!

The aim of this invention is to offer a novel agent for hair growth, which has excellent hair growth effects but not side effects. The agent for hair growth of the present invention is characterized by comprising a processed semi-mature soybean and/or a processed semi-mature soybean extracts and at least one substance selected from the group consisting of a processed Polygoni Multiflori Radix, processed Polygoni Multiflori Radix extracts, a processed Cynanchum bungei Decne or processed Cynanchum bungei Decne extracts ,preferably further comprising Longan seed and/or Longan seed extracts as active ingredients. This agent for hair growth has no side effects when used externally or internally, it can notably improve hair growth within a short period of time; ranging from 6 to 12 weeks, can return hair to its normal hair colour (for example from white to black) and can improve the gloss of hair.

So it’s

Soybean extract from semi matured soybeans + Fo-Ti(Polygoni Multiflori Radix) + Cynanchum bungei Decne + Longan seed.