Predictions for 2008

» Hangin wrote:
» the truth hurts Doesnt it…you guys get used to hearing it, I
» am not going away

I’m not going away! Of course not. Where would you go? An angry, frustrated middle-aged man in the early twenty first century? It makes perfect sense. This place is getting so much worse. Nobody has a sense of humor about this situation either. It’s so predictable. Someone will come up with some data from a website about ICX and a flurry of excitement will overtake the board. Then Hangin will post about fifty replies about how it’s not viable and then he’ll talk about his regimen which allows him to keep the three strands of hair he’s had since 1979. Then TheGayme will insult Hangin’s regimen. Helpme007 will listen to BostonBaldy’s pro ICX post and get all excited and ask “Do you think we’ll all have hair by 2009?” And a few people will actually get worked up over HIS moronic question and try to convince the board that 2009 is not a stretch by any means for having a full head of lustrous hair. Rooster will confirm this with a useless link to some half-assed Korean study and then complain about THE ROOSTER stealing his name. Then Hangin will go into his never changing rant about what retards you guys are for getting your hopes up. You will all gang up on him and insult him, but secretly agree with him. Your enthusiasm will then wane and you’ll rush over to the transplant forum and avidly peruse the latest offering by one of the Doctor’s who’ve perfected “dusting” for the low price of $30,000, so you can look like some poor sap who payed 30 big ones for a hair transplant. Sofar will say cool and peace a lot. HairTech will ask concise questions. Dr. A will answer questions by proxy. Back in the HM forum, the mood will be dark. HelpMe will cry. Hangin will go to the off topic forum and fight with John The Revelator about George Bush. Maneless, who had acted normal for a couple days up to that point, will suddenly slide off into the deep end, triggered by the political debate and will suddenly start posting under his alias “Trojanboy” and roundly insult anyone moronic enough to even read one of his insane posts. He’ll use weird insults like “Hey, your wife is sleeping with a man with a full head of hair!” And he’ll tell us about his rich, full life. Never mind the fact that his post times cover the span of 24 hours. When confronted with this, he will lie and say he has the internet at his job. At this point HelpMe is suicidal. The board will wallow in negative energy for a week. Suddenly HairCoach will pop up again with a post about Follica growing hair on bald mice and by the next day BostonBaldy will be high-fiving TheGreek and asking what hairstyle he’ll be choosing by saaay, 2009? HelpMe007 will profess his love for everyone and apologize. Hangin will still be here. Because according to him, “He ain’t going anywhere!” Maneless will still be crazy.

Happy 2008 Hairsite!
Bodhi

Very impressive, but You forgot…

AlecBaldone will remind us it’s Saturday night and he is bald.

In march, James Bond and Benji will tell us to wait another 6 months before to have any conclusion…

» Very impressive, but You forgot…
»
» AlecBaldone will remind us it’s Saturday night and he is bald.

And sometime in January I’ll phone the Farjo Clinic regarding trials and get a big nothing,perhaps I won’t I already know the answer - BIG NOTHING!

» And sometime in January I’ll phone the Farjo Clinic regarding trials and
» get a big nothing,perhaps I won’t I already know the answer - BIG NOTHING!

I predict that we wont be any further along with hair cloning in 2008.

» » And sometime in January I’ll phone the Farjo Clinic regarding trials and
» » get a big nothing,perhaps I won’t I already know the answer - BIG
» NOTHING!
»
» I predict that we wont be any further along with hair cloning in 2008.

Why ??

» » » And sometime in January I’ll phone the Farjo Clinic regarding trials
» and
» » » get a big nothing,perhaps I won’t I already know the answer - BIG
» » NOTHING!
» »
» » I predict that we wont be any further along with hair cloning in 2008.
»
» Why ??

Amilcar Good question I was not saying there would not be any good news about HM,only that the Farjo Clinic will not let to much out.I still believe it will happen - sooner than later.

So come on Jonnye WHY?

» » » » And sometime in January I’ll phone the Farjo Clinic regarding trials
» » and
» » » » get a big nothing,perhaps I won’t I already know the answer - BIG
» » » NOTHING!
» » »
» » » I predict that we wont be any further along with hair cloning in
» »
» » Why ??
»
» Amilcar Good question I was not saying there would not be any good news
» about HM,only that the Farjo Clinic will not let to much out.I still
» believe it will happen - sooner than later.
»
» So come on Jonnye WHY?

Hope he answers…

In Btw Baldie42 do you believe in the Costarelis approach (Wnt proteins) ?

» Hope he answers…
»
» In Btw Baldie42 do you believe in the Costarelis approach (Wnt proteins)
» ?

On the Costarelis approach (Wnt proteins).I only know what I have read on here.I think Intercytex ICX-TRC will hit the market first.I have had a couple of informative conversations with the Farjo Clinic in the past,beginning of last year.I’ve phoned them a few times since,but they are tight lipped.they let nothing out.

My own thoughts are that when it first gets released it’ll be by the Farjo Clinic first,as what they are referring to as small scale commercialization.I also think it will be with an hair transplant firstly.Their patient information leads me to think that.I also would not be surprised if all their trialist upto date have been hair transplant patients,too.

Their patient information stated: Why have I been chosen - you may have decided to have a hair transplant,in which case a small sample from this transplant can be used to produce ICX-TRC - This is stated before they go onto say about other option of no transplant patient required.

The Wnt proteins approach can be awesome we just need the safety cancer issue to be conclusive, after that “What a wonderful world”.Therefore we all have to take it into consideration.I guess some of our Hair fanatics would be tempted to do the Wnt trials on their own…considering that the procedure does not need heavy technology or expertise .

We will be bald throughout 2008, I am confident