under the safest lighting conditions
I’m want to post:

1- daylight set
2-sunlight set
3-warmlight set
4-spotlight set

each one of these sets represents the different lighting conditions we
are exposed to on daily bases
There are also some close up taken from the front view in order to portray the angulation nd direction of the hairs. feel free to ask any questions

Here are the daylight photos

Thanks for posting the photos bud. Very infotmative in terms of HT results.

Are these about 2 years after your HT…Nov 08? What are your thoughts at the moment? Are you satisfied? Are there are obvious signs of the HT like pimples in the hairline…didn’t seem like it from the photos.

ak

» I want to post 4 sets of images. each set is shot with different light
» settings. I think this is crucial
» as we sometimes see images posted which look great but are taken
» under the safest lighting conditions
» I’m want to post:
»
» 1- daylight set
» 2-sunlight set
» 3-warmlight set
» 4-spotlight set
»
» each one of these sets represents the different lighting conditions we
» are exposed to on daily bases
» There are also some close up taken from the front view in order to portray
» the angulation nd direction of the hairs. feel free to ask any questions
»
» Here are the daylight photos
»
»

»
»
»
»

Where are the before pictures? It is not helpful without before pics.

2001- Bosley 900 fuht placed at the front
2005- Dr. A 2200 fue all scalp hair. placed in the front area
2008- Dr. A 2200 fue. 1400 scalp+ 800 beard. placed in the front area and the crown
2009- Dr. A 2200 fue. 1500 beard+ 700 beard. placed in the front area and the crown

All the transplanted hair from the procedure was place in the area shown in the image below

looks allright.

hope you are taking finasteride/avodart, minox, nizoral 2% to maintain it.

how bald were you when you started? i’m guessing norwood 5 to 6.

maintain a goatee. it suits you and the look i think

sorry I have no pics before because you won’t be able to tell the difference. The thing is that I had my first procedure when i was norwood 2. and as my balding progressed i kept going for more. so to give u photos from a year or two won’t do any much for comparison. and i haven’t been able to stop the shedding . I tried propecia for one year and no results. rogaine for a year too and nothing. the hair kept shedding.
To say that I’m satisfied , I’m not. As my air keeps shedding plus the bumps from the transplants are starting to show. I didn’t know that transplants end up causing bumps.
The other problem is the angulation of the hairs. I posted some close up shots so you could see the angulation. many of the hairs are standing up at an 80- 90 degrees angle instead of 35.
and some of them are facing sideway whereas they’re supposed to face the front.

THANKS FOR SHARING,
pics look quite acceptable from further away,but being honest the close ups give different look…
… i think with body hair there comes a certain degree of unpredictability,.but then with limited donor,people have to depend on them!!

question–why didnt you use more of scalp donor in body hair-scalp donor mix??

we did use a mix of scalp and beard/body, but now Dr.A says I have no more scalp donor area. I’m trying to maintain what i have but i don’t know what works. If u know any herbal supplements that work,I’d appreciate the advise.
I posted the different photos in order to show the difference and somewhat the deceptive looks of photos. in general sunlight and room daylight tend to show the best reults , but that is not the case in reality. I was hoping to reveal that what looks as good results , does look in many occasions quite bad such as spotligt photos and warm photos

I’d say I’m a norwood 6 heading for a 7

» we did use a mix of scalp and beard/body, but now Dr.A says I have no more
» scalp donor area.

Sh’t. That’s the reason why not even “traditional FUE” accepted during the past 8 years. And why should I want my chest or pubic hair on my head? I like them where they are.

Anyway, THANKS for sharing your results. Now, the question in such a case is "how to (and with what) increasing the density to give the current status a more natural look?

» sorry I have no pics before because you won’t be able to tell the
» difference. The thing is that I had my first procedure when i was norwood
» 2. and as my balding progressed i kept going for more. so to give u photos
» from a year or two won’t do any much for comparison. and i haven’t been
» able to stop the shedding . I tried propecia for one year and no results.
» rogaine for a year too and nothing. the hair kept shedding.

woah, how old were you when you were norwood 2 and how old are you now. how many procedures have you had and how long before the results started to fade and you needed another transplant?

i’d get back on propecia if i were you. shedding or no shedding, large scale studies show that it slows down hair loss.

at this point you need to maintain what you have and then figure out what (if anything) you should do next. last thing you want is the rest of your hair falling out leaving only the transplants.

this is one reason i dread the idea of having a transplant and getting on a transplant treadmill.

are you Indian or flying into India to have these procedures with Dr. A ?

so you think I should get on propecia no matter what. even though I didn’t feel any difference in shedding after using it for a year?

what other options do u suggest?
and I was 22 ehen i had my 1st procedure. now I’m 33 . so i had 4 operations and I would see results from a transplant 3 months after each procedure which makes me happy . but then aft 6-7 months the falling hairs impact becomes more evident than the transplanted one . which puts me off again.

I’m from palestine but I’ve been living in the past 3 years in new york

» I’d say I’m a norwood 6 heading for a 7

I don’t understand. I have seen much better results from Dr. A with 7500 grafts, or even less. There is not density at all.

I am concerned as I was contemplating a very very similar procedure.

Thanks for the pics, I have been wanting to see beard hair pics like this for a long time. Some pictures are very nice but I can definitely see the beard hair standing out like barb wire in a few pics, do you think that on hindsight may be the beard grafts should have been placed further apart?

You think you have seen better results. but the fact is that Dr. A and many others use safe light conditions when they take the photos, such as neon lighting in the room would make the hair appear much fuller in the photos.
That’s mainly one of my interests in posting these photos in order to show u how they really look

I doubt it. even if they were apart, I think they would still be visible.

I am not sure if you understand it or if many understand it here but…your result is actually pretty good for what transplants can do. There is imperfection from the BHT but the density is normal, and thats the big problem here the density

You took great effort in posting these pictures and you should be congratulated because i think your pics come close to what many good posters say “see results in person”…you actually showed

• what its like to see in person a guy that cuts his hair really short so the illusion that transplants create is out of the window(an illusion that the reps forget to say that its out of the window also under certain lighting condition even with long hair)
    -what a transplant looks like with no native hair to support it(so that people finally understand what will happen if propecia fails them)
    -how normal can it look in certain lights and how under other lights another truth is reviled