Plz. i need advise on this

i’m taking rogaine foam and it bacame itchy and flaky , so i got perscribed a
ketoconozale foam. does anyone know if there is a negative interaction between both keto and rogaine?
appreciate it

No there isn’t. It’s actually recommended.

I’m sure you’ve heard of Nizoral 2% shampoo (I’ve posted studies on and shows more effectiveness than minoxidil 2%). Nizoral 2% contains 2% of ketoconozale and it’s not only very effective for dry/itchy scalp with dandruff, but it is an excellent treatment to add to any hairloss regimen. It’s an Anti-inflamatory and will help in prevention if hairloss and possible some regrowth (depending how badly bald you are). Minoxidil is is a growth stimulant. You should also add a dht blocker (if you haven’t already), like finasteride.

» i’m taking rogaine foam and it bacame itchy and flaky , so i got perscribed
» a
» ketoconozale foam. does anyone know if there is a negative interaction
» between both keto and rogaine?
» appreciate it

thank u mj
the thing is that i’ve been using rogaine for 3 months now, and i think it has slowed the balding but in the past week the hair loss has become excessive and the scalp itchy and i started using keto foam 3 days ago and the shedding has even got worst and the keto has produced more dandruff.
plz advise me what to do.
i am takingalso since 5 months saw palmetto + pygem + multi minerals.

I don’t know what kind of keto foam you have been prescribed. I’ve never really heard of keto foam and so I can’t even explain what other people’s experience has been.

What percentage is the keto you are using? What’s the name of the product? How often are you using it? Why don’t you just use Nizoral 2% shampoo?

Minoxidil usually causes sheds and so does Nizoral (keto) shampoo. I wouldn’t worry about the shedding as it is an expected process and the hairs come back thicker and stronger.

» thank u mj
» the thing is that i’ve been using rogaine for 3 months now, and i think it
» has slowed the balding but in the past week the hair loss has become
» excessive and the scalp itchy and i started using keto foam 3 days ago and
» the shedding has even got worst and the keto has produced more dandruff.
» plz advise me what to do.
» i am takingalso since 5 months saw palmetto + pygem + multi minerals.

really appreciate it man

the nizoeral shampoo worked for me only many years ago for about 2 months
and then i had negative responses to it. it would get my scalp red like a tomato.
the foam i’m using doesn’t itch and is smooth on the scalp.
its called EXTINA. http://www.extina.com/
i posted earlier about it. i thought some of the forum members might be interested , since everyone seems to be using keto.
i use it once daily.

but regarding the rogaine , i thought that if it is meant to work , that means that the shedding should stop completly after 3 months, otherwise it means that its not working.

» really appreciate it man
»
» the nizoeral shampoo worked for me only many years ago for about 2 months
» and then i had negative responses to it. it would get my scalp red like a
» tomato.
how often were u using it? maybe you should have decreased the frequency u were using it. how long did u leave it in ure hair for? leaving it for a long time and using it very frequently can likely causing a burning sensations and redness.
» the foam i’m using doesn’t itch and is smooth on the scalp.
» its called EXTINA. http://www.extina.com/
if ure using it as directed then u should be okay.
» i posted earlier about it. i thought some of the forum members might be
» interested , since everyone seems to be using keto.
» i use it once daily.
i can’t comment much about as it’s new to me.
»
» but regarding the rogaine , i thought that if it is meant to work , that
» means that the shedding should stop completly after 3 months, otherwise it
» means that its not working.
shedding can begin anywhere from 2-3 weeks to 2-3 months down the line. so to say shedding should have stopped post 3rd month is not a fact. rarely does someone not benefit from minox (unless they can’t tolerate side effects…which are minimal, or used it for many years). it’s a growth stimulant and at the same time slows down mpb greatly…nobody knows how and why. Apply it to ure ear… ure cheeks… ure forehead…and u’ll see hair growing there! Good stuff. Use it for atleast 8 months before u decide to quit.

» i’m taking rogaine foam and it bacame itchy and flaky , so i got perscribed
» a
» ketoconozale foam. does anyone know if there is a negative interaction
» between both keto and rogaine?
» appreciate it

I am surprised, I use Rogaine foam and no itch at all, best product ever. I dont think there will be a problem using both Keto and rogaine.

I have to addmit that i suffer from sebhorric dermatisis.
i mean not that bad, but iguess with the rogaine my scalp starts going coocoo.
i used it once a week and sometimes once every two weeks and i whether i wash it right away or keep it for few minutes , its the same , crazy redness.

i got few tiny hairs that are very slim and light, on my hairline due to the use of saw palmetto and pygem, and they dont seem to be going any further, plus my zone1 is still falling out, does this mean that they r working or not, Should i add beta sisterol or sth?