» Prepare to be called an idiot, a moron, or to get a life. Gosh, I can’t
» wait for this to unravel. :slight_smile:

I think he makes a few valid points.

» » … this guy is a troll.
»
» Prepare to be called an idiot, a moron, or to get a life. Gosh, I can’t
» wait for this to unravel. :slight_smile:

:smiley:

If he made his ‘points’ however valid or not, in a non-hostile, adult way like most people do (see for example Bryan, below), then there wouldn’t be a problem. It’s very easy to do so, without the childish sarcasm and personal attacks that he invariable resorts to. Hence, troll.

He has a history of this. Let’s put an end to it now by cutting off the troll’s life force, attention.

sory but you guys have what as a solution to hairloss? HM? its not even available

you obviously have lost most of your hair or you would not be on the HM board

when asked to answer questions about HM, you dodge and weave and provide no evidence to back your statements

statements such as…hair direction will not be a problem

yes this sounds very possible , based on what evidence provided by whom?

easy to call anyone who disagrees with you a troll

there is a huge sheep mentality on this board,

when I post a simple question such as…what is the method to control hair direction

I am met with sarcasm, changing the topic etc etc

so you guys give as much as you get, dont cry to the board about hangin calling you on a topic

either you have evidence that hair direction can be controlled or you dont

if you dont, then HM is a farce

sorry to burst your bubble

Really, there’s no way to prove that hair direction is or is not an issue, unless you happen to be closely involved with the Intercytex trials. They are the only ones that know for sure what is happening with the hair that is grown.

And even that, we don’t know for sure. Just like they say hair direction is not an issue, they also say they are growing hair. It’s their word. We have no other information. So all we can do is go by what they tell us, and then draw your own conclusions based on that information.

My own personal belief is that hair direction is not a problem. I realize it could be, but from the statements I’ve read from Intercytex, that doesn’t appear to me to be a big issue. Again, there’s no way to know for sure, unless you are really closely involved with Intercytex.

I also believe that the hair regrowth from the latest trials wasn’t that great. Again, this is just a personal belief based on the information they have released. It really seemed to me like they went to great lengths to disguise the hair numbers by providing percentages instead of hair counts. But that’s how I personally read the information.

So, nobody here can say without a doubt there is not going to be a problem with hair direction. Or that the hair growth is great and will be released in X number of years. Nobody but Intercytex knows for sure. This whole forum is about speculation on what is going to happen and when based on what little information is released.

Pictures would help answer some of these questions, but I personally think that it will always be speculation until it is actually released, and we get feedback from people that actually have the procedure done. Until that time, all we can do is form an opinion based on what they say, and as we have seen, people draw different conclusions from the same information.

» Really, there’s no way to prove that hair direction is or is not an issue,
» unless you happen to be closely involved with the Intercytex trials. They
» are the only ones that know for sure what is happening with the hair that
» is grown.
»
» And even that, we don’t know for sure. Just like they say hair direction
» is not an issue, they also say they are growing hair. It’s their word.
» We have no other information. So all we can do is go by what they tell
» us, and then draw your own conclusions based on that information.
»
» My own personal belief is that hair direction is not a problem. I realize
» it could be, but from the statements I’ve read from Intercytex, that
» doesn’t appear to me to be a big issue. Again, there’s no way to know for
» sure, unless you are really closely involved with Intercytex.
»
» I also believe that the hair regrowth from the latest trials wasn’t that
» great. Again, this is just a personal belief based on the information
» they have released. It really seemed to me like they went to great
» lengths to disguise the hair numbers by providing percentages instead of
» hair counts. But that’s how I personally read the information.
»
» So, nobody here can say without a doubt there is not going to be a problem
» with hair direction. Or that the hair growth is great and will be released
» in X number of years. Nobody but Intercytex knows for sure. This whole
» forum is about speculation on what is going to happen and when based on
» what little information is released.
»
» Pictures would help answer some of these questions, but I personally think
» that it will always be speculation until it is actually released, and we
» get feedback from people that actually have the procedure done. Until
» that time, all we can do is form an opinion based on what they say, and as
» we have seen, people draw different conclusions from the same information.

well when you consider the source…ICX being the one to provide all the answers

them being the ones who have everything to lose if the answers to the questions are not positive

makes me think they are not going to be 100 percent truthful, Gee ya think>?

i really do not understand how direction can be a big issue. trc works mostly by rejuvenating existing follicles. do u think they moved anywhere? unless they wanted a coffee they should still be in the same position as they were born.

» i really do not understand how direction can be a big issue. trc works
» mostly by rejuvenating existing follicles. do u think they moved anywhere?
» unless they wanted a coffee they should still be in the same position as
» they were born.

that is not the story coming out, the story is partial regeneration of exising follicles partial generation of new follicles i would assume

too much misinformation out there

» » i really do not understand how direction can be a big issue. trc works
» » mostly by rejuvenating existing follicles. do u think they moved
» anywhere?
» » unless they wanted a coffee they should still be in the same position
» as
» » they were born.
»

» that is not the story coming out, the story is partial regeneration of
» exising follicles partial generation of new follicles i would assume
»
» too much misinformation out there

quit assuming you troll! :expressionless: :expressionless:

» well when you consider the source…ICX being the one to provide all
» the answers
»
» them being the ones who have everything to lose if the answers to the
» questions are not positive
»
» makes me think they are not going to be 100 percent truthful, Gee ya
» think>?

ICX is all we can go by. to insinuate they are lying based on nothing, just “they’re probably lying to protect their investment” is about as ignorant as your posts.

HM is still in development phases asswipe. of course it is not available.

ICX says hair direction will not be an issue. that’s all you can go by right now. if it comes out and there are hair direction problems THEN you will know they were not being upfront…but you just assume there are hair direction issues when nobody besides ICX has seen the latest results.

the fact you didnt even know if it was rejuvenation or not until the other day says how much you even know about what’s going on.

if its such a pipedream why are you constantly cluttering up the board with stupid threads???

if its such a pipedream why are you constantly cluttering up the board with stupid threads???

» » » i really do not understand how direction can be a big issue. trc works
» » » mostly by rejuvenating existing follicles. do u think they moved
» » anywhere?
» » » unless they wanted a coffee they should still be in the same position
» » as
» » » they were born.
» »
»
»
» » that is not the story coming out, the story is partial regeneration of
» » exising follicles partial generation of new follicles i would
» assume
» »
» » too much misinformation out there
»
»
»
» quit assuming you troll! :expressionless: :expressionless:

seems you guys have thin skins
and cannot handle opinions other than yours

get over yourselves, cult members

you dont think companies lie about their results?

hell pharmaceutical companies HIDE side effects, deadly ones, until they are sued forced to pull it from the market

wake up and smell the coffee

» quit assuming you troll! :expressionless: :expressionless:

thats all he can do. he’s too dumb to read or do his own research.

Hangin: What is HM?

Reponse: hair multiplication

Hangin: But how do we know that? How do we know it doesnt mean Hot Mustard?

Response: well, that’s what they said.

Hangin: Yea well its a pipedream. its not even out yet.

Response: it’s not set to be released until a few years.

Hangin: oh i dont believe that! more like the next 20. it doesnt even grow hair right. direction issues make it a joke!

Response: how you know it has direction issues? kemp said thats not an issue.

Hangin: oh he’s a big liar, he jus dont want his product to fail.

Response: but dickhead, i mean hangin, ICX has other products on the market that they are focusing on as well. phase 1 grew results and phase 2 grew hair as well and now they are trying to find the right dosage so they can be consistant.

Hangin: …i need time to figure out something ignorant to say. i’ll be back. i need to stick these super vitamins up my butt.

Response: does that work?

Hangin: not really, but it feels good and i like to promote that while i talk trash on the HT forum, the Topical Forum and the HM forum.

how gay. doesnt surprise me. i bet you love my screen name.

hahaha…i created this screen name as a joke towards Bodhi. he knows it. however, i didnt know HM was a pharmaceutical company. wow. you’re a genius. that’s news to me. get your ignorant ass back in the vitamin section, hahahahahahaha…

didnt say they were a pharm company einstein

I said pharm companies who spend BILLIONS on research by the way, routinely lie about their products

why is ICX any different…companies lie to protect themselves, …thats a newsflash for you

ICX wants the research money to keep rolling in , so why would you think they might not fluff their results…DUH, you really are not that bright are you

ICX is not some magical company who are annointed by god to research HM, they are run by human beings who are out to make money

if their results are so great where are the photographs?
if their results are so great , why not provide hair counts? instead of this shady …percentages BS…If the guy started with 10 hairs in a bald crown and now he has 12,Gee thats 20 percent increase…according to their numbers this would be good…but how many new hairs grew is the question, NOT PERCENTAGES which is bullcrap misleading

how many of the hairs were terminal? where are these results, Well if you dont provude hair counts you cant provide this number either

the only difference between ICX and a big pharmaceutical company is…is they have managed to rope a bunch of desperate guys who believe anything

Well, who else is the source going to be? It’s going to be ICX of course, because they are the ones working on the product. We don’t have any choice about that. I think to assume they are lying is just as ridiculous as assuming what they say is gospel. They do have other products out. I think looking at their track record would be a good indication of whether or not they are lying. And with their other products, I am not aware of them lying about any of them. Vavelta is out, and I have never heard of any preliminary data that turned out to be lies. That to me is a pretty good indication that they probably aren’t lying about TRC. Of course, there is no guarantee. They could be. I think the bulk of the evidence indicates they are not. Again, that’s how I view the information.

As regards to the hair growth, I don’t think they are lying, but I do think they are being deceptive. Providing percentages mean nothing without hair counts. I believe the percentages they provided are true. But it doesn’t mean anything. And of course to me, if they are being deceptive about that, then it’s possible they are being deceptive about the hair direction. However, nothing they have said about hair direction seems to be deceptive. It doesn’t seem to be worded in a way that it could be interpreted as good when it’s really bad. That’s how I view the information. Obviously you see it differently.

Hey guys, let me make it clear and end this question.

Direction would have been an issue only (let me make it clear) only if the new hairs grew the other way, that is towards the skin and scalp. Then and only then direction would have been a problem.

Since such a case has not been arisen we have no direction issues.

This is a fact. Otherwise it would have been brought up by Intercytex as a safety issue to be resolved.

Let me phrase it in a scientifically way.
If this was the case (direction towards the skin) HM would have been still in phase I since a growing hair inside the skin creates topical inflammations and this is a safety issue!

moved \/

Hangin (Hair Multiplication & Research)
posted by Tkshreve, 28.09.2007, 15:50

» » quit assuming you troll!
»
» thats all he can do. he’s too dumb to read or do his own research.
»
» Hangin: What is HM?
»
» Reponse: hair multiplication
»
» Hangin: But how do we know that? How do we know it doesnt mean Hot
» Mustard?
»
» Response: well, that’s what they said.
»
» Hangin: Yea well its a pipedream. its not even out yet.
»
» Response: it’s not set to be released until a few years.
»
» Hangin: oh i dont believe that! more like the next 20. it doesnt even grow
» hair right. direction issues make it a joke!
»
» Response: how you know it has direction issues? kemp said thats not an
» issue.
»
» Hangin: oh he’s a big liar, he jus dont want his product to fail.
»
» Response: but dickhead, i mean hangin, ICX has other products on the
» market that they are focusing on as well. phase 1 grew results and phase 2
» grew hair as well and now they are trying to find the right dosage so they
» can be consistant.
»
» Hangin: …i need time to figure out something ignorant to say. i’ll be
» back. i need to stick these super vitamins up my butt.
»
» Response: does that work?
»
» Hangin: not really, but it feels good and i like to promote that while i
» talk trash on the HT forum, the Topical Forum and the HM forum.

That was quite funny. Does he really stick vitamins <>? Well, if that’s what you say then I believe you.

^ Hangin, is that how you percieve the majority of the posters on this site. Sheep just believing what others justify? Well, if you don’t agree with our hopes and beliefs, then go away. You sticking around to “prove” us wrong with your own personal “spin” on the results is very detrimental to your original claim that we are sheep and ICX is the Shepard. It’s as if you are jealous of ICX and would like to be the Shepard yourself.

Oh, and after you’re gone, and this technology actually does have a miraculous breakthrough, feel free to shed the cloak of your handle and jump aboard the HM wagon. We will not know who you are, but will come to celebrate with you. water under the bridge my friend.

Now go away plz. You are disruptive. And troll-like. No offense.