Please help -- who to choose to move goatee hair to head?

Hello, I have very fast goatee, moustache and half beard area hair growth and thin facial skin and dark circles too…so my photos come out very bad all the time. I am also loosing scalp hair!!!

I have already had electrolysis to permanently remove ear hair, unibrow hair, back of neck hair, and lower back hair! Results have generally been very good with a little skin damage that lasted for a year.

Now I want to make my goatee thinner by moving some of the hair to the head rather than wasting this thick hair via electrolysis.

Please recommend any surgeon to me. I live in Seattle and would rather not travel for this outside of the US or Canada. Mots likely, I would just move 500 or so hairs.

Do you guys think I should move it to the crown or to the front? I am probably and NW 3, but with coverage all over, it doesn’t look like it. All my hair above the ear is extremely thin and the back area donor hair is also less than normal so I should be a NW 6 within another 10 years.

Thanks.

» Hello, I have very fast goatee, moustache and half beard area hair growth
» and thin facial skin and dark circles too…so my photos come out very bad
» all the time. I am also loosing scalp hair!!!
»
» I have already had electrolysis to permanently remove ear hair, unibrow
» hair, back of neck hair, and lower back hair! Results have generally been
» very good with a little skin damage that lasted for a year.
»
» Now I want to make my goatee thinner by moving some of the hair to the
» head rather than wasting this thick hair via electrolysis.
»
» Please recommend any surgeon to me. I live in Seattle and would rather
» not travel for this outside of the US or Canada. Mots likely, I would just
» move 500 or so hairs.
»
» Do you guys think I should move it to the crown or to the front? I am
» probably and NW 3, but with coverage all over, it doesn’t look like it.
» All my hair above the ear is extremely thin and the back area donor hair is
» also less than normal so I should be a NW 6 within another 10 years.
»
» Thanks.

big mistake, why did you go through electrolysis to permanently remove some of your body hair? They can be your backup plan if all else fails. Big big mistake!

Not really a mistake at all since all the bod hair I removed was fine hair. Even thick body hair is not often suitable for a HT, but beard hair seems to be good most of the time so thats why I made this post. Not sure if goatee hair is better than beard hair and whether it is curlier.

» Not really a mistake at all since all the bod hair I removed was fine hair.
» Even thick body hair is not often suitable for a HT, but beard hair seems
» to be good most of the time so thats why I made this post. Not sure if
» goatee hair is better than beard hair and whether it is curlier.

Have a consultation with Dr. Umar and see what he thinks. He is probably the most experienced doctor near you for beard/body hair transplant procedures. Ask if he can do a small experiment for you before committing to anything substantial.