Please god let there be a cure soon

Ive lost tons of hair last night on the pillow. Its awful sight.

Welcome to Hairsite!! I have been her since 1997 and clogging up drains with hairs since I was 19 yrs old!!!

» Ive lost tons of hair last night on the pillow. Its awful sight.

there are many reasons for MPB, and high hair loss

when DHT begins to accumulate and for some reason is not cleaned out, many things take place in the scalp, the blood vessels at the base of the follicles are restricted, and this can be somewhat overcome by vaso dilating , this is why minoxidil works in the early stages, this is also accomplished by Niacin, a B vitamin, which is well known to be a vaso dilator. but be careful with it.

I lost and gained hair for 20 yrs with only vitamins and minerals to fight it, that is why I stress the vitamins and minerals so much, A super hair vitamin such as Ultra Hair by Natures Plus, or Maxi Hair, by Country life, might help a lot, in conjuction with a chelated multi mineral.

what is your regimen at present

these are some dietary reasons you might be experiencing high shedding

In the pecking order of importance in your body, your hair and nails are last in line as far as nutrition are concerned. Your body relegates them to the back of the line and will nourish your internal organs, Brain, skin, and other parts of the body it deems of far more importance. If there are any nutrients left after that, then and only then, will your body give some to your hair. So if you are at all deficient in any nutrient, you can be almost certain that your hair will get NONE of that nutrient. Other organs take precedence over your hair.

This is why the super hair vitamins, I feel, are so important to your hair health. They are specifically made for hair health, and are loaded with excess amounts of Bs especially, and also timed release Biotin, 2000mcg. Check the amount of any multi vitamin out there that is not specifically for hair, and see how much Biotin it has. The highest amount you will see is usually 100mcg, pitiful. Biotin is so important to hair growth, that a study once done on Rats where the scientists removed all the Biotin from the Rats diet, caused the rats to go totally Bald. Biotin is essential for protein synthesis by the body, without sufficient amounts, your body will not metabolize protein correctly . Hair is made of protein right?. There is a reason Biotin is mentioned quite frequently as relates to hair health. If you are not currently taking 2000mcg Biotin, I think you will be amazed at the difference these super hair vitamins make

Here are some Dietary Causes of High fallout

High sodium, from processed meats, cheeses, etc, try to limit to no more than 2000mcg per day, This can , in excess amounts, accumulate in the tissues surrounding the follicles, causing huge shedding. be careful with sodium

High Animal Protein, above 40gm per day, milk eggs, meats, etc, This excess protein cannot be shed or excreted by the body , and it causes uric acid to flood the bloodstream which can cause high shedding

High sugars and processed carbohydrates, ie white breat white flour, white rice, this uses a lot of B vitamins during the digestive process. This is why most super hair vitamins are LOADED with Bs in order to try to make sure you have enough B in your system

all of these dietary rules, I have tested personally, and I can verify that they are accurate. When I was on only Vitamins before I added my DHT blockers, in 1999, The vitamins helped a lot, but my hair fell out day to day depending on my diet the previous day. Eat a few hamburgers(try to avoid excess red meat by the way) and the next day my hair shed a lot. Eat a lot of sweets, same thing, Eat a lot of cheese, Potato chips, other salty things, same thing , massive shedding

diet has more to do with hair loss than most people want to admit, I am not saying it causes baldness, but if you are already experiencing MPB your hair is very weak, and EXTREMELY SUSCEPTIBLE to diet, this explains why guys with crappy diet and no MPB, can eat what they want, while we with MPB cant

» Welcome to Hairsite!! I have been her since 1997 and clogging up drains
» with hairs since I was 19 yrs old!!!

OMG !

My hair will be the death of me.

yo hangin,

where did u hear animal protein is bad for hair? I starting to take about 60-80 grams of whey protein powder in various shakes a day, plust another 90grams through other sources as part of a weight gaining regimen…u think this will kill my hair?

» High sodium, from processed meats, cheeses, etc, try to limit to no more
» than 2000mcg per day, This can , in excess amounts, accumulate in the
» tissues surrounding the follicles, causing huge shedding. be careful with
» sodium

No human can persist on 2000 micrograms of sodium per day. You would die in no more than a week from massive cytolysis. You mean 2000 milligrams.

» yo hangin,
»
» where did u hear animal protein is bad for hair? I starting to take about
» 60-80 grams of whey protein powder in various shakes a day, plust another
» 90grams through other sources as part of a weight gaining regimen…u
» think this will kill my hair?

I’m not sure of what it’s doing for your hair, but most likely the whey is doing wonderful things for your liver :slight_smile:

» yo hangin,
»
» where did u hear animal protein is bad for hair? I starting to take about
» 60-80 grams of whey protein powder in various shakes a day, plust another
» 90grams through other sources as part of a weight gaining regimen…u
» think this will kill my hair?

hmmm, whey protein not sure,

most vegetable protein is ok and u can eat as much has you want
I would have to say that whey protein is one of those that will have to be looked into a bit more, but for sure animal protein is a big no no in excess amounts
it will make your hair rain like a waterfall in the sink ,

I once had a guy who was a friend who could not stop his shedding, turns out he was drinking tons of milk every day
sure enough when he stopped the shedding stopped

» » High sodium, from processed meats, cheeses, etc, try to limit to no more
» » than 2000mcg per day, This can , in excess amounts, accumulate in the
» » tissues surrounding the follicles, causing huge shedding. be careful
» with
» » sodium
»
» No human can persist on 2000 micrograms of sodium per day. You would die
» in no more than a week from massive cytolysis. You mean 2000 milligrams.

Yes the mcg in amounts in the vitamins, and the mg amounts of sodium in food get crossed in my mind
mg is what I mean

However the principle is valid, the sodium accumulates around the hair follicles in the tissues and it can cause very high shedding if you do not watch your salt intake

this can be mitigating by drinkiing a lot of water, but its best to avoid high sodium

I think we will have a cure soon…

see here…
Though NJ rejects it, we still have
Several states that are competing in stem cell research. California approved spending $3 billion on stem cell research, Connecticut has a $100 million program, Illinois spent $10 million and Maryland awarded $15 million in grants

This is not specific to hair in general, but looking at it i feel we will have a cure soon…god is hopefully listening to us…

If God gave a sht about the pain that hair loss is causing us, then he could have never given it to us in the first place just as easily as he could cure it. Hold the fcker accountable for ALL his actions, not just the good ones.