Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) after 2 1/2 months (pics)

I just found those pics spex posted to show some results, 2 1/2 months after prp treatment.

What do you guys think? Is there an improvement?

It’s really depressing that everytime we see some experimental treatment results, hair is styled differently in the before and after pics. 2 1/2 months is NOTHING, and I think a lot of “results” we see here may be just due to the different hairstyle. Oh yeah, and the hair is much longer too.

I’m not saying it does not work. I’m just saying don’t get too excited!

oh well, we is wearing the same shirt in both two first photos.
may and july…
what a coincidence!!
i would say that he got too bored, even to change his shirt…
these photos were taken the same day…

» oh well, we is wearing the same shirt in both two first photos.
» may and july…
» what a coincidence!!
» i would say that he got too bored, even to change his shirt…
» these photos were taken the same day…

it’s a different shirt…

Yeah, I see there is an improvement.

Yeah, I’ll also throw in with the “slight improvement” crowd.

But I don’t see enough to convince me that PRP is actually doing much of anything new. I won’t get interested in PRP until I see some biochemical reason to think it’s doing something beyond the general wounding that it involves. Maybe throwing the souped-up blood at it helps a bit, but I still basically see PRP as a glorified form of dermabrasion or needling.

Guys, nobody should get excited.

Hair cannot be that much thicker within one month. I guess if this guy washed his hair after the before pic, his hair would immediately look like the 2 1/2 month pics.

Isn’t it strange that they only made this one before pic? My guess is they took several, however took the one where the hair looks worst.

I just saw this procedure costs about 800$. :expressionless:

Here’s another one. What’s the point of taking pics 2 weeks after the procedure, but not afterwards?

Before & 2 weeks after.

As far as I know Dr. Greco has done this for many years. So i guess this means he has treated 100s of patients with PRP. However, he states that only very few have allowed to post the pics of their hair (why? I don’t know. I think it’s BS!). And those are the pics which aren’t that exciting at all.

very good….for people who HAVE hair.:smiley:

I think Spex works for Feller, if that is true , it is not entirely objective. Everything aside, like Cal said there is slight improvement according to the pics.

» Guys, nobody should get excited.
»
»
» » Hair cannot be that much thicker within one month. I guess if this guy
» washed his hair after the before pic, his hair would immediately look like
» the 2 1/2 month pics.
»
» Isn’t it strange that they only made this one before pic? My guess is they
» took several, however took the one where the hair looks worst.
»
» I just saw this procedure costs about 800$. :expressionless:

» What do you guys think? Is there an improvement?

If there hasn’t been some improvement, then it’s difficult to interpret those pics, cause it certainly looks like he’s got more hair.