Pictures of what is considered a dense hairline

hi i have been doing alot of research in the last couple of years and im thinking of taking the plunge very soon and getting a transplant, im in my thirties and my hairloss is minor some temple recession and my hairline not being as thick as it was 5 to 6 yrs ago , i have been told i would need 1500 to 2000 graphs to get the densisty i want in my hairline , i would greatly appreciate if someone could post some pics of what would be considered a dense transplanted hairline, like alot of people i dont have alot of money and when your investing this kind of money in something you want to be sure it is worth it, all information is welcome thanks very much

» hi i have been doing alot of research in the last couple of years and im
» thinking of taking the plunge very soon and getting a transplant, im in my
» thirties and my hairloss is minor some temple recession and my hairline not
» being as thick as it was 5 to 6 yrs ago , i have been told i would need
» 1500 to 2000 graphs to get the densisty i want in my hairline , i would
» greatly appreciate if someone could post some pics of what would be
» considered a dense transplanted hairline, like alot of people i dont have
» alot of money and when your investing this kind of money in something you
» want to be sure it is worth it, all information is welcome thanks very much

excellent question, is it possible to quantify the hairline density too?

2,000 grafts should give you a pretty nicely dense hairline. I had roughtly that many grafts place in my immediate hairline and I am happy with the density. Fully stylable, not see thru at all. Some closeup photos of my hairline.

I am just one example of course, but it will give you an idea.

Before

After

Just take a look at all the Armani pictures, they are all dense packing in my opinion.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-53277-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html

hey pat thanks for the pics , always thought your results were top notch , im just worried about the inconsistency of transplants , people like yourself pat and golfjunkie, shane and a couple of other patients of armanis have had what i would describe as true dense packed hairlines , im also impressed with alot of dr rahals results, sorry ipod and i dont mean to come off as being rude or disrespectful but i do not agree. dr armani has some great results in relation to dense hairlines the people metioned above are a testament to this i think that some of the other results which have been described as dense are still thin and transparent looking, pats and golfjunkies are what id be looking for they have dense thick looking hairlines and they are in no way transparent , im just nervous that if i invest alot of money that i dont have that i will end up with results that are not much improvement on what i have already, i guess with surgery that is the risk you got to take, thanks very much guys for the replys i appreciate the information provided, pats your a lucky guy your results are fantastic you must be over the moon

I myself wanted a full hairline, nice and dense. To me Dr. Armani created the most natural looking hairlines I had seen. I made my decision to go with Dr. Armani for that very reason. Here are some more examples, Hairlines created by Dr Armani using FUE. All dense hairlines, very natural looking and not see thru at all. Real close up shots.

thanks pat for the pics, pretty impressive results, could you tell me pats what does transplanted hair look like under sunlight and bright lights is it very thin and transparent or natural looking i have heard conflicting views on this subject thanks pat

» thanks pat for the pics, pretty impressive results, could you tell me pats
» what does transplanted hair look like under sunlight and bright lights is
» it very thin and transparent or natural looking i have heard conflicting
» views on this subject thanks pat

Here are some outside shots under some pretty harsh sunlight

Here are a few shots of me outside in sunlight. I find my result stands up to the sun very well.

thanks pat , all those results including yours pat. look very dense and natural , even in bright sunlight, very impressive thanks pat for taking the time to answer my questions you have been very helpfull,

» thanks pat , all those results including yours pat. look very dense and
» natural , even in bright sunlight, very impressive thanks pat for taking
» the time to answer my questions you have been very helpfull,

Yeah, even in sunlight my result really is great, as you can see not see thru at all. Dr. Armani did a fantastic job on me.

hope you dont mind but i have one more question, im really impressed with dr sara armani work alot of her patients have achieved great results, fiancially i wouldnt be well off, is there a difference between sara armani,s price per graft and alvi armanis rates thanks pat