Pictures 2300 FUE Alvi Armani 8/6/2008

Hello Everyone,

Here are some more picture updates on my 8/6/2008 procedure with Dr.Antonio Armani in Toronto.
Again as you see no swelling and I was back to work 2nd day after the procedure. There is no pain what so ever everything feels perfectly fine. I highlighted in the pictures my first and 2nd procedure.

Looks good so far! Cant wait to see your results 1 year out. What did you think about going for the 2nd surgery right away rather than waiting for the first to grow out? Is the first surgery for zones 1 and 2 and the last surgery for zone 4? It’s a little hard to tell, but are the untreated areas growing healthy? It seems like you went for a pretty conservative result with <6000 grafts for you, did you have pre-existing hair or not really?

I guess one good thing getting a second procedure a couple months after the previous is the whole waiting time for both procedures is just 2 months extra rather than waiting for first to grow out then doing the whole waiting game again after second procedure.
Im going to wait about two years and see if things remain the same or I get more recession to fill in with a second procedure.
Anyway thanks for sharing Burberry. As Colarado said it will be good to see your results one year out.

It was clear that my frontal hairline (zone1) needed to be completely restored and I did have hair onthe crown area but not dense enough so I knew that I will need to focus on that area aswell. zone 1 will grow out and that will only cover zone 1 so I knew that i would have to get some work done on the crown area so I decided to go ahead and do it as quick as I can that way zones 1 and 2 are not too far apart. I will be doing my 3rd few month from now thinking about 3-4 just to dense few spots and touch ups. It just seems too long to wait a year for ur results then do the 2nd then wait a year …look at your head see where u need the hair and go about it rather than waiting year after another. If you look on my blog you will see my before pictures.
As far as growth on zones 1 …yes there was lots of growing but they shaved my head before my 2nd procedure so its hard to see. Although they did take some pictures before they shaved my head so as soon as I get them I will post them right away.
Both procedures went as expected with Dr. Armani and Im looking forward to seeing an excellent out come.

Best of luck man, should be exciting. Did you say you are going for a 3rd in a few months for 3-4,000 grafts more? How many will this be total? Also, if you don’t mind me asking, did you pay Dr. Armani’s market rate of $7/graft?

» It was clear that my frontal hairline (zone1) needed to be completely
» restored and I did have hair onthe crown area but not dense enough so I
» knew that I will need to focus on that area aswell. zone 1 will grow out
» and that will only cover zone 1 so I knew that i would have to get some
» work done on the crown area so I decided to go ahead and do it as quick as
» I can that way zones 1 and 2 are not too far apart. I will be doing my 3rd
» few month from now thinking about 3-4 just to dense few spots and touch
» ups. It just seems too long to wait a year for ur results then do the 2nd
» then wait a year …look at your head see where u need the hair and go
» about it rather than waiting year after another. If you look on my blog you
» will see my before pictures.
» As far as growth on zones 1 …yes there was lots of growing but they
» shaved my head before my 2nd procedure so its hard to see. Although they
» did take some pictures before they shaved my head so as soon as I get them
» I will post them right away.
» Both procedures went as expected with Dr. Armani and Im looking forward to
» seeing an excellent out come.

Yes I will be going for my 3rd procedure with Dr.Armani in 3-4 month time for around 2000+ FUE grafts that way zone 1 would be half way grown and i will just do fill inshere and there where mostly needed. I am excited to see how things look ahead and i’ll keep everyone posted.