Picture and instructions of Aderans cell delivery device

Nothing to get excited about, but I havent seen this posted so I might as well do it, in case anyone is interested in the technical aspect of Aderans delivery methods.

http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?DB=EPODOC&IDX=WO2007092929&F=0

Abstract of WO2007092929

The present invention provides fluid and material delivery methods and devices for practicing the methods. The invention provides a method of delivering cellular material comprising injecting the cellular material into a subject such that the injected cells retain their inherent morphologic characteristics upon injection. The method comprises the steps of aspirating the cellular material into a fluid delivery device which incorporates a syringe arrangement. The cellular material is aspirated into the main body of the syringe until the desired amount of a material has filled the syringe body. The needle of the fluid delivery device is then inserted into the skin of a subject at an angle about parallel to the skin until a desired depth has been reached. The cellular material is then injected in the subject until the desired volume of material has been injected. The needle of the device is then rotated approximately 45 to 90 degrees and the needle is removed from the injection site.

good stuff.

obviously aderans thinks they are getting closer to be patenting something like this…:slight_smile:

It’s weird, because Aderans has always talked about using scaffold ( they have a patent on scaffold also ). I wonder how you can inject scaffold with a seringe??

Maybe they decided to use seringe as ICX does but using their two cell approachs in a seringe??

Weird, anybody can comment on this??

» It’s weird, because Aderans has always talked about using scaffold ( they
» have a patent on scaffold also ). I wonder how you can inject scaffold
» with a seringe??
»
» Maybe they decided to use seringe as ICX does but using their two cell
» approachs in a seringe??
»
» Weird, anybody can comment on this??

The “scaffold” can actually be a microscopic, bioabsorbable polymer injected through the syringe along with the cells.