Photo\'s 7 month out Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi

Here’s some updated photo’s 7 month out with Dr. Baubac Hayatdavo

udi

That is a very good look on you.

Result seems good and impressive

Impressive for sure, it would be truly amazing if Armani can do this for every norwood 6 out there.

You lucky b@stard!

:slight_smile:

I can’t quite see it up close.

The picture is low res. and against bright light.

Can you upgrade to a high res camera and take a bird’s eye view under bright light as opposed to against bright light.

» I can’t quite see it up close.
»
» The picture is low res. and against bright light.
»
» Can you upgrade to a high res camera and take a bird’s eye view under
» bright light as opposed to against bright light.

The pictures should be with high resolution camera and under light,with flash and without flash,in wet mood as well to assess the result.
Though with low resolution results seem acceptable.

» » I can’t quite see it up close.
» »
» » The picture is low res. and against bright light.
» »
» » Can you upgrade to a high res camera and take a bird’s eye view under
» » bright light as opposed to against bright light.
»
» The pictures should be with high resolution camera and under light,with
» flash and without flash,in wet mood as well to assess the result.
» Though with low resolution results seem acceptable.

So where were these 7000 grafts taken from? Sides or some beard hair as well? The doctor also seems to have good artistic abilities.

Awesome results burberry! How many grafts have you had harvested thus far?

you were a NW6 before?
where are the before pics

How did they pack the hairline that densely? because after the 3d procedure, I don’t think the hairline was that thick.

I can’t see nothing in these pictures with the light at the back and the camera of low resolution.

Can we have a couple of pictures from the TOP with light ABOVE with a high res camera.

Anything else is just pointless camera trickery.

» I can’t see nothing in these pictures with the light at the back and the
» camera of low resolution.
»
» Can we have a couple of pictures from the TOP with light ABOVE with a high
» res camera.
»
» Anything else is just pointless camera trickery.

If you click on the guys signature link to his images or journals whatever they are called you can see the pics in light

above it looks like it is about half thin half hair

but
overall for how bald he was?
I think its an excellent result

however the pics posted in this thread…are not representative of the real result, you have to see the other photos

the pics in this thread make it look almost like his hair is restored and it most certainly is not

look at this link to his journal
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/personal_journal-pj-442.html

there you can see his real hair in higher light

I still think however
that the results look DAMN GOOD
considering how much hair he has to work with and how large his bald area was

here is a pic from his journal, although thin looking from the top, considering how he was like a NW6 7, i think this is pretty damn good result, Certainly since they also planted his crown, with so little donor hair

was this body hair also?>

what i find ridiculous is that the BEFORE picture is under nice bright light and everything AFTER the transplant are blurry pictures against bright light or in the dark so you can’t see anything.

why can’t he post an after picture like his before picture? i.e. under bright light with the head faced down just like this?

is it too much to ask that there not be creative picture taking when it comes to the ‘after’ result ?

Burberry has posted countless before and after pics in the forum over the years, do a search and you will find pics taken in every imaginable angle under different lighting.

Before

»

Burberry has posted many many photos of his result, in direct sunlight, outside, with his hair wet etc…

He has a great result: