Philip - 5143 FUSE (scalp, beard & chest) - HT and updates

» awful. just awful. totally unnatural imho.
»
» looked far better BEFORE any work.
»
» if that was me i’d be feeling pretty suicidal by now and would have booked
» corrective surgery.
»
» i’m sorry, but after over 5,000 grafts i think thats the worst transplant
» i’ve seen this decade.
»
» i would not leave the house looking like this.
»
» most transplants are pretty undetectable nowadays but this has to be the
» most obvious looking hair transplant i’ve seen in years. This is the sort
» of work you see in other surgeons BEFORE pics before carrying out
» corrective work.

Unacceptable. Unnatural. Isn’t it funny both Dr. Woods and Dr. Arvind posted results today and most people think their patients looked far better BEFORE any work?

Dear forum readers,
Thank you for posting your views frankly.

However, I do not agree with some of your appraisals.
Let me clarify.

1. The front 10 rows in the hairline area are all scalp hair. The beard and chest hair have contributed to areas behind that.

The pictures have been taken by Philip and in the exact specifications that I feel show the hair status most accurately.

1. Please remember that these are 5 months after pictures. At this stage, many hair have not grown in, many may seem at varying angles, even curled etc. As time passes, in the first 12 to 14 months, the hair matures and the final outcome becomes clear.
    If you see the intraoperative pictures, you can assess the angles and directions.
    http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-22712-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html

Please let me know your observations alongwith the relevant picture that makes you draw them, so I can explain.

Regards,
Dr. A

Yes, the fact that it’s only 5 months out is a very good point to make. I’d forgotten that and was just going on the pictures. It may well look better in a few months time.

However, I still think that while he is waiting he’d be better off buzzing it, as it doesn’t look great at the moment…

» Yes, the fact that it’s only 5 months out is a very good point to make.
» I’d forgotten that and was just going on the pictures. It may well look
» better in a few months time.
»
» However, I still think that while he is waiting he’d be better off buzzing
» it, as it doesn’t look great at the moment…

I diont post much, but have been a regular reader and have got transplants myself. This result is good for 5 months. Its body hair and fue and theres commendable growth at a stage where many have little to show. even with strip.
What we should be thankful for is the improved quality of pictures. The demise of the dishonest picture was long overdue. When I started researching hair transplants 5 years ago, there were no honest pictures.

All said, philip has more growth to come. I hope he combs his hair in future pictures. :slight_smile:

» Dear forum readers,
» Thank you for posting your views frankly.
»
» However, I do not agree with some of your appraisals.
» Let me clarify.
»
» 1. The front 10 rows in the hairline area are all scalp hair. The beard
» and chest hair have contributed to areas behind that.
»
» The pictures have been taken by Philip and in the exact specifications
» that I feel show the hair status most accurately.
»
» 2. Please remember that these are 5 months after pictures. At this stage,
» many hair have not grown in, many may seem at varying angles, even curled
» etc. As time passes, in the first 12 to 14 months, the hair matures and
» the final outcome becomes clear.
» If you see the intraoperative pictures, you can assess the angles and
» directions.
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-22712-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html
»
» Please let me know your observations alongwith the relevant picture that
» makes you draw them, so I can explain.
»
» Regards,
» Dr. A

I am sorry this is not a good result as it is even at 5 month. the first ten row are scalp hair how far did you spread them apart because i really do not seeing it getting that much thicker. Why did you take this approach with him?

»
» I am sorry this is not a good result as it is even at 5 month.

I dont know what you are seeing. Seems like good yield at 5 months to me. I would be happy in P’s shoes.

» Yes, the fact that it’s only 5 months out is a very good point to make.
» I’d forgotten that and was just going on the pictures. It may well look
» better in a few months time.
»
» However, I still think that while he is waiting he’d be better off buzzing
» it, as it doesn’t look great at the moment…

You must be joking, correct? For a balding person like me, this growth would be a welcome addition. P doesnt need to buzz cut. I bet his friends dont even realize he has had a ht.