Phil Tufnell 969 grafts at DHI Medical Group

Celebrity cricket player Phil Tufnell hair transplant journey with DHI Global. Phil Tufnell, famous world renowned super star cricket player who played for England over 40 times and personally responsible for several major wins. These days Phil is a regular captain on BBC’s ‘A Question of Sport’ as well as a presenter on ‘The One Show’. Phil started losing his hair in his 30s. “I’m not a vain person’ he said, ‘I don’t look in the mirror every time I walk past one, but, I think there is nothing wrong in making the best of yourself. If a room needs redecorating you’d give it a lick of paint!” Of course, Phil chose one of the best name in the business for hair transplant,

Phil Tufnell restored his hairline with 969 grafts
at the DHI London Clinic

For additional information also read the following articles:

[link=Phil Tufnell shows off his 'lucky' new barnet after hair transplant | Daily Mail Online
]Article at Dailymail[/link]

Article at Mirror

Article at Dailymail

Contact us

For more information please visit our website

See our results

Visit us on Facebook: DHI Medical Group

Thank you!

The “After The Session” photo is the same day after the surgery?

Dear Blu,

Yes. It is the same day after the surgery.

Thank you.

DONOR AREA 6 DAYS AFTER THE SESSION

Contact us

For more information please visit our website

See our results

Visit us on Facebook: DHI Medical Group

Thank you!

he has thin donour area how are you going to continue treatment as he loses more hair ???

As his hair loss pattern has been stabilised (according to the Alopecia Test that we performed) he won’t need further hair transplant in the future. Nevertheless, he can give a sensible number of grafts for a future hair transplant from his donor area, if needed.

DHI, Is it common for your patients to experience swelling after the procedure?

Dear Lucky,

No, it is not. Only in rare cases e.x vasodilation in summer period.

Thank you.