Peter Nygard and SCNT

Roger I will start looking into some of the Bahamian clinics too now that I’m off work for a couple days. I do have a doctor appointment tomorrow so I will start research tomorrow afternoon. But one thing is that I’m thinking it might be a better idea to try to press USA doctors to try adipose derived stem cell injections into the scalp before going all the way to the Bahamas for AAPE. For all we know adipose derived stem cells might work just as well.

I read in another post where you indicated that adipose derived stem cell injections are technically legal for some parts of the body and you made it sound like even in the areas where it might not be legal it might actually be a grey area. I’m wondering if there is any way that this could possibly be done legally in the USA and if we could talk to hair loss clinics in America until we find one that would be willing to try it???

I mean if it’s legal to inject it in the arm and the face or wherever then there might be some way to file the appropriate paperwork with the FDA and do it in the scalp. If we can inject them in the arm why not the scalp?

What a bunch of sh!t!!!

After you started digging and found out that there are adipose derived stem cell clinics in the USA I decided I would like to try that first since it’s closer to home and it might work just as well as AAPE.

It might work better. Let me explain. Like I said there is a chance that the size and shape of the cells could prevent the cells from getting into key areas that we would need them to reach, but if the cells will traverse sufficiently throughout the follicles then the cells could be better than AAPE (the liquid) because the cells would theoretically stay in the scalp and continually secrete the desired growth factors and proteins so the follicles would be continuously being enriched with the desired growth factors and proteins.

I want to try the cells. You indicate that there are adipose derived stem cell clinics in USA and you indicated that it’s legal to inject in some locations on the body but other areas on the body it’s more of a grey area. Well, I’m hoping that we can fill out the right paperwork or whatever and we would be allowed to try it. If we can inject ADSCs into one part of our body then why not other parts of our body?

Also, perhaps we could get a clinic to just create the stem cells for us and turn the stem cells over to us and then maybe we could do the injections ourselves. There has to be a way that we can do it. .