Permanent, nonsurgical-Hair Replication

To all people looking for a new solution for hairloss. Visit this site. Located in Minnesota. Goodlookink.com

is their any located at Pittsburgh…???

No offense, but I think we only need one thread about this topic. There’s a thread above this one that you posted in. There aren’t that many visitors anymore.

Since you made this thread, any news about if the tattoo fades over time or not? If yes, how do you fix it? I’m 99% sure I’m going to do this.

» Since you made this thread, any news about if the tattoo fades over time
» or not? If yes, how do you fix it? I’m 99% sure I’m going to do this.

I agree, very disturbing. I went through the site, another example of tattooing where there is no commitment or any comment at all (that I could find) on pigment fading and spreading over time and what they would do about it and what guarantee they would give.

Once again, this is a MASSIVE Red Flag for me.

You want a permanent and non-surgical hair replication,levels of the hormone testosterone this a responsible for this problem and not take a perfect food and use a best product for a hair,take a healthy food like fruit,juice,vegetables,dry-fruit,meat is good and do massage with oil and use almond oil or coconut oil this way,your hair grow and is best way.

» You want a permanent and non-surgical hair replication,levels of the
» hormone testosterone this a responsible for this problem and not take a
» perfect food and use a best product for a hair,take a healthy food like
» fruit,juice,vegetables,dry-fruit,meat is good and do massage with oil and
» use almond oil or coconut oil this way,your hair grow and is best way.------------------NONSENSE! You Need to learn the facts on hair loss. In The poorest countries where people have no food for example like Nicaragua. Over 95% have good full heads of hair. It is a hereditary condition. Period!