Perhaps The Game is right?

I’m working on buying stocks for Intercytex when I ran into the article below. It’s dated, but I couldn’t help but think of The Game…

Intercytex confident despite losses

Intercytex Group plc has blamed a fall in turnover during 2006 on sustained R&D spending, but pointed to a number of “value generating events” in 2007.

The cell therapy company, focused on high impact treatments to restore and regenerate skin and hair, listed on AIM in February 2006, raising £13.7 million (net of expenses).

In the year ended 31 December 2006, it reported a loss before tax of £9.2 million, up from £7.2 million in 2005.

Nick Higgins, chief executive of Intercytex, commented: “Over the past 12 months we have completed a considerable amount of commercial and clinical preparatory work. The foundations have been laid for a series of value generating events in 2007 as clinical trial data is reported on all four of our products and the first sales of our facial rejuvenation product, Vavelta, are achieved.”

Friday, March 23, 2007

I keep thinking about Beni’s comment “this is a freakin’ race to history”
IF icx pulls this off,there will not be a calculator powerful enough to calculate just how much this company,stocks & Kemp himself will be worth.
Kemp will become a God,he will be a household name.
The opportunities that will be presented to this man will be endless.

HM may be a catalyst that signals a new era of medical science creating technology that will cure many other issues in the world.

One thing at a time…

Yeah, Kemp knows ICX-TRC is the single most important product his company is creating, and that he will become, well, god-like if he cures this diseae. He’s even mentioned in interviews how people always ask him about hair multiplication. Why do you think the only have a FAQ for ICX-TRC? B/c hordes of desperate people like you and me are clamoring for a 21st century cure. As well Kemp has mentioned how hair multiplication would not be good for fellow sufferers but also for raising public awareness about cell regeneration therapy as a whole. So Kemp knows how important this is… let’s hope to god/allah/buddha/etc that he is succeeding…

» I keep thinking about Beni’s comment “this is a freakin’ race to history”
» IF icx pulls this off,there will not be a calculator powerful enough to
» calculate just how much this company,stocks & Kemp himself will be worth.
» Kemp will become a God,he will be a household name.
» The opportunities that will be presented to this man will be endless.
»
» HM may be a catalyst that signals a new era of medical science creating
» technology that will cure many other issues in the world.
»
» One thing at a time…

» I’m working on buying stocks for Intercytex when I ran into the article
» below. It’s dated, but I couldn’t help but think of The Game…
»
» Intercytex confident despite losses
»
» Intercytex Group plc has blamed a fall in turnover during 2006 on
» sustained R&D spending, but pointed to a number of “value generating
» events” in 2007.

»
» The cell therapy company, focused on high impact treatments to restore and
» regenerate skin and hair, listed on AIM in February 2006, raising £13.7
» million (net of expenses).
»
» In the year ended 31 December 2006, it reported a loss before tax of £9.2
» million, up from £7.2 million in 2005.
»
» Nick Higgins, chief executive of Intercytex, commented: “Over the past 12
» months we have completed a considerable amount of commercial and clinical
» preparatory work. The foundations have been laid for a series of value
» generating events in 2007
as clinical trial data is reported on all
» four of our products and the first sales of our facial rejuvenation
» product, Vavelta, are achieved.”
»
» Friday, March 23, 2007
» SmallCapNews.co.uk

Boston,

You’re on the right track. Keep your eyes open, and watch for more information by this fall. You have to understand that when Intercytex makes public accouncements regarding commercial runs, preparations, and most results, they have known these 6-months prior. There is confidence in knowing that they are going through the proper procedures and not screaming, “we have it”, as this is not professional nor ethical. Going through the chains and proving it to those that have not witnessed it is what changes minds and shows real proof.

Also, it is my understanding that the photos shown earlier were of a phase 1 patient, and a phase 2. I can’t confirm this now, but I could swear from previous information I read that it was a low dose(phase I) vs higher dose (phase II) with the scalp previously being slick on each patient.

The Game

I bet if my problem was related to wrinkles on my face,hm would be available today & I would be anxiously waiting for Vavelta to be released some day soon.

» I bet if my problem was related to wrinkles on my face,hm would be
» available today & I would be anxiously waiting for Vavelta to be released
» some day soon.

In your alternatate universe, where you have wrinkles instead, you also have other options. So in the meantime, while waiting for Vavelta, there is botox, collagen, etc., that provide immediate results. Unfortunately, there is nothing temporary like that to fill the gap until HM arrives.

» » I bet if my problem was related to wrinkles on my face,hm would be
» » available today & I would be anxiously waiting for Vavelta to be
» released
» » some day soon.
»
» In your alternatate universe, where you have wrinkles instead, you also
» have other options. So in the meantime, while waiting for Vavelta, there
» is botox, collagen, etc., that provide immediate results. Unfortunately,
» there is nothing temporary like that to fill the gap until HM arrives.

There will be time when a new generation of balding men will look back at our generation & be mortified by the surgical procedures we had to undergo for poor hair cover.They will look at the photos of guys like zayden & be shocked that things like that could have ever happened.Strip doctors will be viewed with the same disgust & repulsion that people currently have for terrorists & murders.