Pats205

How many grafts can Dr. Armani plant in one day?

» How many grafts can Dr. Armani plant in one day?

Typically 3,000 - 3,500 grafts in one day.

» » How many grafts can Dr. Armani plant in one day?
»
» Typically 3,000 - 3,500 grafts in one day.

Does Armani have a minimum charge? what if I only want 300 grafts as a test?

» » » How many grafts can Dr. Armani plant in one day?
» »
» » Typically 3,000 - 3,500 grafts in one day.
»
» Does Armani have a minimum charge? what if I only want 300 grafts as a
» test?

ahahahhahaaaaaaa. good luck my friend.
2000 is Armani’s minimum. Even if you don’t need 2000 they’ll still tell you that you need 2000 grafts.

» » » » How many grafts can Dr. Armani plant in one day?
» » »
» » » Typically 3,000 - 3,500 grafts in one day.
» »
» » Does Armani have a minimum charge? what if I only want 300 grafts as a
» » test?
»
» ahahahhahaaaaaaa. good luck my friend.
» 2000 is Armani’s minimum. Even if you don’t need 2000 they’ll still tell
» you that you need 2000 grafts.

Thats incorrect Rev, every situation is unique and treated as such. Ipod if you wanted a ‘test’ session you may want to consider setting up an in person consultation with Dr. Armani.

» » » » » How many grafts can Dr. Armani plant in one day?
» » » »
» » » » Typically 3,000 - 3,500 grafts in one day.
» » »
» » » Does Armani have a minimum charge? what if I only want 300 grafts as
» a
» » » test?
» »
» » ahahahhahaaaaaaa. good luck my friend.
» » 2000 is Armani’s minimum. Even if you don’t need 2000 they’ll still
» tell
» » you that you need 2000 grafts.
»
» Thats incorrect Rev, every situation is unique and treated as such. Ipod
» if you wanted a ‘test’ session you may want to consider setting up an in
» person consultation with Dr. Armani.

Hairsite’s main page states “Every patient (from Armani) is like a page of GQ magazine”. Show me a single case where a patient got less than 2000 fue, and met that claimed criteria.

Most patients ‘prefer’ to have larger sessions, this enables them to take care of their hairloss in one or two sessions, versus 6-7 smaller sessions where the patient is constantly chasing their hairloss.

For patient’s who request smaller sessions this can be accommodated. Again, every situation is treated as a unique case.

The patient below had 1068 grafts via FUE

That wasn’t difficult was it?
And just think, if you posted more pictures like this your outfit wouldn’t seem so suspect.

You’re welcome rev.

» You’re welcome rev.

Pats205 while you are at it, I would like to know if Armani (or his sister) does all the donor extraction and grafts placement himself. thank you.

3,000 to 3,500 grafts is amazing. Cole said the most he can do is 800 fue in a day and it took Woods all day to plant 600 grafts on me in 2003. They must be using a different technique to extract the grafts than you guys.

» 3,000 to 3,500 grafts is amazing. Cole said the most he can do is 800 fue
» in a day and it took Woods all day to plant 600 grafts on me in 2003. They
» must be using a different technique to extract the grafts than you guys.

I wonder why the huge difference, what is Armani doing differently that allows he to do 3 or 4 times more than Woods in one day?

» That wasn’t difficult was it?
» And just think, if you posted more pictures like this your outfit wouldn’t
» seem so suspect.

Rev,

with all due respect I think you should do your homework first. I have had a few small surgeries at the Armani clinic. I actually prefer to have smaller sessions and the Armani clinic DOES accommodate that. each case is treated differently as Pats says.

Rev,

You really seem to be on a rampage. Just out of curiosity, have you ever met with Dr. Armani or any of his patients? I would like to know where you get your information.

Besides, I can’t imagine many people wanting smaller procedures, I’m sure there are some but they clearly aren’t that bald to begin with if they’re okay with such small numbers. I know I wanted as many as possible.

Thanks,
Gabriel

» » You’re welcome rev.
»
» Pats205 while you are at it, I would like to know if Armani (or his
» sister) does all the donor extraction and grafts placement himself. thank
» you.

Some dude was talking about a nurse doing the placements. Whether that is BS or not Pats will have to say. Personally I would feel far more comfortable if the doctor was doing most of the work themselves. However, the results being shown here are, for the most part, impeccable so maybe I’m just paranoid.