PATS205 Video - Alvi Armani Result

I took videos for everyone to see, so you could see EACTLY the density I have. You see my before photos and what I looked like two years on meds, and you see my after photos and my after viedos.

Unless, the meds simply decided not to work for me the first two years I took them, then once I had a procedure the meds kicked in and started regrowing my hair!! :wink:

And I am sorry, look at that bald area in my crown, there was no need to ā€œmake my before photos look worseā€, I clearly had no hair there to style or unstyle to make me look more or less bald.

This photo is not only my before photo from my hair transplant, it is what I looked like after using meds for 2 years. Meds will regrow for some, but did not for me.

You focus on the crown as if i am amazed by the crown work. Its especially your midscalp that is amazingly thick and i ve seen other pics of your before situation where you have tons of native hair but you are diffusing. So that makes you a great candidate for propecia.

I am sorry but i just dont believe it! i ve seen other results of top docs from people who had more grafts than you and their hair look thinnner.

Maybe you undersetmate how many native hair you had before and how drugs work for you. I am sure if you try to stop them for a year and you post pics then things will be way different.

Lets not make people think that transplants alone can give results like this, its unfair. We still need HM Patsā€¦transplants can work great with drugs and tons of native hair but they cannot bring these results on their own. Everybody knows it and most of the docs and consultants admit that we must have realistic expectations.

Dont get me wrong i am happy that you as a patient look like thisā€¦but as a consultant i feel that you are not telling the whole story when you say i had a little hair left, i had no thickening from drugs and all you see is transplanted hair.

Truthtales, I was on meds 2 years prior to my procedure and still looked how I did. You are ignoring this fact. I was not getting any regrowth or thickening from meds after two years of everyday use.

It is unheard of for someone to not be a good responder to meds for two years, and then the meds all of a sudden kick in to thicken existing hair and regrow new hair. This doesnā€™t happen.

Ā» Truthtales, I was on meds 2 years prior to my procedure and still looked
Ā» how I did. You are ignoring this fact. I was not getting any
Ā» regrowth or thickening from meds after two years of everyday use.

Just one question.

Was this med you were on generic proscar or the real brand name proscar?

Ā» Just one question.
Ā»
Ā» Was this med you were on generic proscar or the real brand name proscar?

I am on brand name Proscar, I do not mess around with generics.

Ā» Ā» Just one question.
Ā» Ā»
Ā» Ā» Was this med you were on generic proscar or the real brand name
Ā» proscar?
Ā»
Ā» I am on brand name Proscar, I do not mess around with generics.

i thought you were on proscar first then switched to propecia 2 years before your first transplant? so you are still on proscar? when did you drop propecia? and if you dropped propecia why do you keep switching back and forth?

I started and have been on proscar since October 2005, i have never changed. It has stopped my hairloss but I never saw any regrowth.

In March 2007, a year and 6 months after starting Proscar, and two years after starting Rogaine I had my Hair transplant.

Some additional Hairline photos of me, nothing special with the pics, just taken in my house before heading out for a night on the town!!! :slight_smile:

Ā» Some additional Hairline photos of me, nothing special with the pics, just
Ā» taken in my house before heading out for a night on the town!!! :slight_smile:
Ā»
Ā»

Ā»
Ā»
Ā»
Ā»
The focus seems to be on the biā€™s and triā€™s :slight_smile:

Its a distance shot. Sometimes itā€™s good to see a result how others would see it from across the room, no?? Photos one inch away from the result will only say so much.

Ā» Ā» Some additional Hairline photos of me, nothing special with the pics,
Ā» just
Ā» Ā» taken in my house before heading out for a night on the town!!! :slight_smile:
Ā» Ā»
Ā» Ā»

Ā» Ā»
Ā» Ā»
Ā» Ā»
Ā» Ā»
Ā» The focus seems to be on the biā€™s and triā€™s :slight_smile:

I totally agree;)

Wow, You really enjoy casually straining your arm in photographs. lol. Its not very suble. I have a funny feeling you have huge arms with out the flexing. It drawes attention to it in a bad way and makes it look like your trying really hard. In the future,dont strain your arm muscle,its corny.Not many woman are probably going to see your post. This is a hair loss website dude. lol. Also,showing transplant work WITHOUT overhead light from across the room is no good. ALL hair looks thick when photographed that way. Daytime shots,or flourescent,bright lighting shots would be better at showing all of us what your results truly are. That being said,from what I can Tell taking your lighting into consideration,your hair dnsity seems pretty good except for the crown. I can gaurantee anyone here reading that IN PERSON,his crown is really thin. The lighting you chose,ESPECIALLY because of the flash,makes this HT work look thicker. I think it should be mandatory for anyone coming here showing Hair Transplant results that NO FLASHES should be used. And also NO FAR AWAY NIGHTTIME AND ACROSS THE ROOM INDIRECT INDOOR PHOTOGRAPHS SHOULD BE POSTED. Those type of shots completely mislead us viewers and it isnt fair. Good hairtransplant results with Clear photographs that are up close.with direct light and OUTDOOR birds eye overhead scalp shots are the only way we can see the REAL results of hair transplant work. All that being said,the work the guy above had looks better than a LOT of other guys,especially since this guy seems to have haulted all further loss,thats the key. Thanks for posting. Regards,J

Thank you for the compliments :slight_smile:

Here are photos of the top as you requested, not straight ahead shots. There are more in my patient website. http://mystorypats205.blogspot.com/

There are also videos in my patient website.

HY Pats,How are you? That type of photo(directly above my post here) would be great but the flash is what makes things misleading. That flash is making ur hair appear way thicker than it actually is in the crown. Take them again,exactly the same but WITHOUT the flash so we can see your crown for real Bro. Best regards,J

Ā» HY Pats,How are you? That type of photo(directly above my post here) would
Ā» be great but the flash is what makes things misleading. That flash is
Ā» making ur hair appear way thicker than it actually is in the crown. Take
Ā» them again,exactly the same but WITHOUT the flash so we can see your crown
Ā» for real Bro. Best regards,J

No the flash does not make my hair look thicker. How can you say the flash makes things look way thicker? Have you seen my result in person?? Please stop assuming things.

Check out the videos in my patient website. There is no flash in the videos. Those videos were shot with the sun shining directly on my head.

Those are as real a photos as you will see as a true representation of my result or any.

Congrats. pats
your hair looks great. one question. how far on a norwood scale would ou classify yourself havenā€™t it been for the transplants? NW 4,5, or 6?
Iā€™m just curious to know what level of hairloss Armani can save

Ā» Congrats. pats
Ā» your hair looks great. one question. how far on a norwood scale would ou
Ā» classify yourself havenā€™t it been for the transplants? NW 4,5, or 6?
Ā» Iā€™m just curious to know what level of hairloss Armani can save

Quarterhead,

Thank you for the questions and interest in my case. I would say I was pretty close to a NW 4 at least, maybe a NW5. My hairline was shot and I had nothing in my crown and up the middle.

From the age of 26 - 29 I thinned at a very rapid case. Propecia did not stop this, Rogaine did not regrow anything.

I had my first procedure 4 years ago now. At the rate I was thinning I would say itā€™s close that 85% of the hair on my head is transplanted. I had little left and was thinning very rapidly.

That being said, my transplanted hair looks very natural. For the life of me I cannot tell what is my own hair anymore and what has been transplanted, the sign of a good result.

So the answer to your question is, I have no idea what I have left on my head for native hair, but my guess is not very much at all. I think everything I have up top is transplanted at this point.

Ā» Congrats. pats
Ā» your hair looks great. one question. how far on a norwood scale would ou
Ā» classify yourself havenā€™t it been for the transplants? NW 4,5, or 6?
Ā» Iā€™m just curious to know what level of hairloss Armani can save

Quarterhead, I know you have had alot of grafts. Are you planning on any additional procedures?