Pats205 - Armani - Your Crown Update?

Pats205: It’s over 18 months you had your FUE crown surgery with Dr. Armani (a clinic which your represent here).

We all know that you had a wonderful experience with your strip work at Armani and would appreciate if you update on your FUE results (which you were delaying for a long time now)

» Pats205: It’s over 18 months you had your FUE crown surgery with Dr. Armani
» (a clinic which your represent here).
»
» We all know that you had a wonderful experience with your strip work at
» Armani and would appreciate if you update on your FUE results (which you
» were delaying for a long time now)

It’s been about 14 months since my crown procedure. There has been a wonderful improvement. I am planning a summer vacation in July with my father. I will have him take a bunch of photos of my result then. Same as before, harsh lighting, outside shots etc…

» » Pats205: It’s over 18 months you had your FUE crown surgery with Dr.
» Armani
» » (a clinic which your represent here).
» »
» » We all know that you had a wonderful experience with your strip work at
» » Armani and would appreciate if you update on your FUE results (which
» you
» » were delaying for a long time now)
»
» It’s been about 14 months since my crown procedure. There has been a
» wonderful improvement. I am planning a summer vacation in July with my
» father. I will have him take a bunch of photos of my result then. Same as
» before, harsh lighting, outside shots etc…

Look forward to seeing your update Pat. I havent been counting the Months, Days, Hours and seconds since you last posted pics like this guy. Just nice seeing Happy Patients with great results.
Have a great Holiday. And dont forget those pics, or youll have the lynch mob after you.:slight_smile:

Oh don’t worry, when the time comes this summer I will take a bunch of photos including some outdoor shots for you guys.

Am I really the only one who doesn’t think it’s painfully obvious that he is waiting for another operation to grow in before taking pictures? Really, why else would he wait so long? What is so hard about taking a PICTURE and posting it online.

Ridiculous.

Its clearly obvious. The guy works for Armani, its his JOB to post results…if he had results that looked even decent, he’d post them ASAP…I mean he is posting other patient’s results at 4 months when they grow!!! What I don’t get is why he isn’t either A) Honest and just says that his results were less than perfect and sometimes that is just what happens or B)Dishonest, sprinkles some Toppik on his crown, and just posts some pics to shut everyone up!!! or C) The laziest person on the planet that can’t seem to get off his butt and take one picture of his crown and post it.

» Oh don’t worry, when the time comes this summer I will take a bunch of
» photos including some outdoor shots for you guys.

Hi Pats,

Have you required a “touch-up” for your crown work?

Stingray

Pats you are painfuly full of shat. Any doosh that goes to armani when his own goon cant post his results gets what the poor sucker deserves. Happy memorial day! :wink:

» Pats you are painfuly full of shat. Any doosh that goes to armani when his
» own goon cant post his results gets what the poor sucker deserves. Happy
» memorial day! :wink:

No, it is you that is the complete douche nozzle. Go out and get yourself a real life. Have a nice Memorial Day;-)

» Its clearly obvious. The guy works for Armani, its his JOB to post
» results…if he had results that looked even decent, he’d post them
» ASAP…I mean he is posting other patient’s results at 4 months when they
» grow!!! What I don’t get is why he isn’t either A) Honest and just says
» that his results were less than perfect and sometimes that is just what
» happens or B)Dishonest, sprinkles some Toppik on his crown, and just posts
» some pics to shut everyone up!!! or C) The laziest person on the planet
» that can’t seem to get off his butt and take one picture of his crown and
» post it.

Have you not seen ANY of the other results posted by him? It seems as though you guys are fixated on Pats205. Maybe you need a little help? I think that I will write in a “D)” for your little diatribe above: D) Brock Landers has nothing better to do than to obsess on Pats205’s results.