Pats 205 crown update with Dr. Armani

I took some updated pictures of my crown that I thought you would like to see. Things are coming in nicely, I am at 5.5 months currently, so it is still very early in the game when you are talking about the crown, but so far I am happy with the improvement.

I feel a ton of stubble, things look extremely promising for me over the next 2-3 months.

Before

How many grafts did you have for the crown?

Pats, things are looking pretty good for 5 months. Isn’t growth in the crown supposed to take a lot longer than that?

» How many grafts did you have for the crown?

2,400 grafts FUE

Pats good growth to you as crowns always interest me as this is my own personal concern.Cant wait to see your grown out results.

» Pats good growth to you as crowns always interest me as this is my own
» personal concern.Cant wait to see your grown out results.

Bigmac, I feel a tremendous amount of stuble coming in now, I am excited for the upcoming months, I will keep everyone updated.

Good growth for 5.5 month I am anxious to see your updates, looking lot nicer than your before pictures;-) . I’ll be having my 2nd procedure with Alvi Armani in Toronto on August 6th and it will be the crown area as well.

Pats, first of all, great results!! I’m really excited to see your blogs because I have a similar hairloss patern, except with finer and lighter colored hair, so your results might be an indicator of what I would achieve.

I was wondering if you have any pictures with your hair down over your forehead instead of spiked? I’m just wondering if you get a decent coverage of your forehead when the hair is laid down

Also, is the growth slower with FUE than FUSS? From my research it seems like FUE patients take longer to grow than FUSS, which normally show results in just a few months. Does the crown also take longer to growout than the frontal area? Thanks