Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Patient Sharing his experience after 6 months of his surgery

Indeed overall experience during the whole process of transplant and after, have been nothing less than the best. Results are reflecting Dr Gaurang expertise with his experience. His associate Dr has also played a pivotal role.
Medlinks proved itself as far as workmanship with utmost dedication is concerned & I shall not be hesitant to recommend it to all who like the best Hair therapy of any kind.
Last but not the least and will be injustice if I don’t appreciate their post surgery concerns which have been appreciably good. No doubt Dr Gaurang Krishna is managing show nicely. Thanks Medlinks to change my life completely. Now I am more confident and passionate. Here I am sharing my before and after pictures.

I wish Medlinks our best wishes.

Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Terms of Use & Privacy

This is an advertising site for paid advertisers to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations, refunds or complaint cases. Surgical hair restoration procedures carry risks. Please do thorough research, consult your own physician and investigate a doctor's background carefully before making a decision. By proceeding to use our site, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy at http://hairsite.com/terms-of-use/ where you can also find a list of HairSite's sponsoring physicians.