Patent

I haven’t read into this stuff in a while.

But I recall years ago they had proven that 1 hair could become 2, only the 2 new hairs were each weaker/smaller than the original one had been. The net total gain was not very significant.

Pierluigi Santi … LOL… in 2007 it said that he would offer the multiplication of the hair until the 2008 start, to raise deep for the research of the cancer in Italy, in 2010 does not have nothing, nothing, nothing… DR. GHO. in years of work never it showed some result in its thousands of patients, no photo, image, nothing, nothing, nothing… (iron-man has waked up)

» (iron-man has waked up)
That’s true. I already waked up a long time ago …

Let’s try ti make some things straight:

Dr. Rassman:
I just chaired the session at the annual ISHRS meeting in Amsterdam and had Dr. Coen Gho as one of the speakers. I had lost my voice, so I could not comment as the chair of that session [Bull****! Why didn’t he said all the following to Dr. Kim?], but considering that you asked me about him, I will use this as a forum to speak my opinion [How is interested in his opinion?] on what I heard.

Dr. Gho reported that he did 1500 patients with his “cloning” procedure [Wow!]. If I had to give a score to the material he presented using a 1-10 scale for scientific credibility, I’d score it a 1, with 1 being the lowest possible. His science was pathetic, with slides that were blurred and blackened out so that there was really nothing to see [Why didn’t nobody told that Dr. Gho??]. He claimed that his FUE technique cut the follicular units in half longitudinally, and that the part that remained regrew hair, but there was no proof of this in any of the material he showed. He did not show any patient results and certainly was never reviewed by any credible agency or physician [Why should he let “review” any agency or physician? What did Dr. Gho during this ISHRS meeting ??? WHO has been there? Lots of fools or lots of agents & physicians? Isn’ this entire comment by Dr. Rassman funny? Is his entire comment “credible”?].

Partially divided follicles have been well studied by many prominent researchers. Despite their attempts, none succeed to create even an equal amount of hair (equal to the original divided follicular units). Dr. Kim (Korean researcher) had done some wonderful research on this very subject and failed to do what Dr. Gho claims [What a liar! WHO ever said, that Dr. Kim “failed”???]. I believe that what I heard from Dr. Gho is marketing hype [And I say, Dr. Rassman is a liar and is doing hype for just his own pocket!] without any evidence of any hairs regrowing.

Source: dr rassman/

So let me think:
There (ISHRS 2009) has been a man (Dr. Gho), who showed lot’s of things, which nobody (agents & physicians) has been able to see (and to ask). In short, somebody showed something, whereby nothing has been to show or to ask him.
Interesting, isn’t it? :expressionless:

IRON-MAN… if DR.GHO, really had success in this treatment, you, I, enter many other bald spread for the world already would know, somebody of this site, or others, already they would have made something with DR. GHO. it believes, does not have nothing of more offering in them, the least for now. it asks here exactly on DR.GHO, and goes to have many negative answers on it… DR. GHO offers to this treatment the much time, but never it showed no result, nor photos, nor videos, stories, nothing…

» DR. GHO offers to this treatment the much time, but never it showed
» no result, nor photos, nor videos, stories, nothing…

Oh, im pretty sure, Dr. Gho has patients ENOUGH! - but he has just 2 hands. So WHY “hype” anything??

Physicians, who has nothing (new) to offer, THEY are forced to hype or to tell bull**** their patients out there …

Other question:
How many FUE HT docs you know, who really perform the FUE technique very well?
I would estimate, about max. 5 - 8 on this planet called “Earth”.

How many of them know something about “Auto Cloning” or “Beard grafting” or “Tweezing” or know something about “Regenerative Medicin” or “Tissue Engineering” and so on?

How many of them are researchers too, instead of collecting lots of money each and every day?

How many of them know something about “Auto Cloning” or “Beard grafting” or “Tweezing” or know something about “Regenerative Medicin” or “Tissue Engineering” and so on?.. ( NONE, also dr. gho:-D )

» How many of them know something about “Auto Cloning” or “Beard grafting” or
» “Tweezing” or know something about “Regenerative Medicin” or “Tissue
» Engineering” and so on?.. ( NONE, also dr. gho:-D )

hm i take my initial comments back… this really has sca*m written all over it… cal’s comment sounds quite reasonable. It may very well be possible to clone hair… but i could imagine it not being feasible due to the effect described in cal’s post… and maybe because its not a piece of cake to slice a follicle in 2. I could imagine that it might in fact result in graft failure… leading to a lower yield… i’m really not convinced by this guy at all anymore…

but guys… you keep saying there are no fotos… arent those transplant pics on his website supposed to be foto-proof?

» How many of them know something about “Auto Cloning” or “Beard grafting” or
» “Tweezing” or know something about “Regenerative Medicin” or “Tissue
» Engineering” and so on?.. ( NONE, also dr. gho:-D )

No baldlatino34, that is not correct what you are claiming.

READ carefully one of Dr. Gho’s patents (attached), there you can find, that Dr. Gho know a lot about things like “Tissue engineering”, “Extra Cellular Matrix”, “Growth factors” and so on.

By the way, for PATENTS, it is necessary and VERY important, to describe each and every detail of an invention, and also to describe, WHY this invention works, and WHY this invention is worth to patent it - without reference to the fact, that to accomplish patents, cost a lot of time and money.

2879_file4.pdf

» » Method For In Vivo Multiplication Of Hair - HAIR SCIENCE INSTITUTE
»
» He he, clever guy, this man named Gho Ghosal Conradus …
»
» Seems he is back on stage. But this time he has a real big weapon in his
» hands.

do you mean the fleshy weapon??
is he masturbating again!! bad boy!!
is this how he delivers stem cells to the patients? LOL

» Method For In Vivo Multiplication Of Hair - HAIR SCIENCE INSTITUTE

hahaha, Gho again. Is this a new hype or just the old ones? Too busy to look at the patent of a well-known charlatan. Oh, he was soooo busy curing burnt children that he never could deliver HM at time… and in the meantime, selling HTs with the promise of a donor regeneration that the patients never could even verify or they verified negatively when they shaved the back of their heads and discovered the little white dots.

Gho, Gho, Go away!!

» » » Method For In Vivo Multiplication Of Hair - HAIR SCIENCE INSTITUTE
» »
» » He he, clever guy, this man named Gho Ghosal Conradus …
» »
» » Seems he is back on stage. But this time he has a real big weapon in
» his
» » hands.

»
» do you mean the fleshy weapon??
» is he masturbating again!! bad boy!!
» is this how he delivers stem cells to the patients? LOL

iron_man… filing a patent is meaningless… i recall seeing a patent here where some guy claimed that showering too hot burnt follicles and caused hairloss… you can patent any old crap if you pay for it. patents alone are more than meaningless… the money he invested in the patent probably will pay off by blue eyed customers who think… oh this guy has a patent so his HM method must be legit…!

the point is… until this guy proves he’s actually got something… he’s really got nothing. its as simple as that

» » Method For In Vivo Multiplication Of Hair - HAIR SCIENCE INSTITUTE
»
»
» hahaha, Gho again. Is this a new hype or just the old ones? Too busy to
» look at the patent of a well-known charlatan. Oh, he was soooo busy curing
» burnt children that he never could deliver HM at time… and in the
» meantime, selling HTs with the promise of a donor regeneration that the
» patients never could even verify or they verified negatively when they
» shaved the back of their heads and discovered the little white dots.
»
» Gho, Gho, Go away!!

No, this is a brand new patent filed in Feb 2010, quite intersting, it’s worth reading.

» No, this is a brand new patent filed in Feb 2010, quite intersting, it’s
» worth reading.

Couldn’t agree more.

2879_file5.pdf

Worth to read (translate) too:
2879_file6.pdf

And worth to read too:

» And worth to read too:
» http://stemcellbaldnesscures.com/dermal-papilla-dp-cells/the-mysterious-hair-growth-and-hair-treatment-technology-of-dr-gho/

Iron_Man, once again, you prove to be a complete ignorant, even though you surround yourself with certain halo of an expert.
This article is written by an incompetent. For example, he says that FUE is a type of Hair Cloning:

According to HSI, Dr. Gho’s method differs from other hair cloning techniques, such as Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
<<

Also, ít seems that the reporter confuses/mixes HST and the real HM that Gho attempted many years ago (with no reported results) (culturing cells and injecting them into skin pores).

QUOTE:

this method has alleged been improved and is now refined to the advanced and patented technique that is now known as HairStemcell Transplantation.

Apparently, the way the technology works is that hairs from a patient are removed from the back of the head and then analyzed. Only those hairs with particular characteristics (bigger bulb size, shape and strong pigmentation) are used for cloning purposes. Then, epithelial cells from these hair bulbs are propagated in vitro in a specialized culture medium (serum-free keratinocyte culture media with antibiotics and growth factors, such as EGF). Once these cells have propagated, they are removed from the culture and injected into skin pores of the balding area. This procedure is carried out with the aid of special needles or injectors.
<<<

The poor reporter is quite confused. He confuses HST with Gho’s previous HM attempts. Probably Gho is playing with the reporter and confusing him on purpose to get HST to look more HMish than it really is.

Also, FYI, HST is pretty old. This was the new hype that Gho invented when he went bankrupt years ago and the dutch bank ABN AMRO got the rights to all of Gho’s patents, including the FM patents. Then Gho invented a new version of FM, called HST in order to be able to sell this hype in his new clinic.

This matter is pretty old, and we discussed these topics when they were hot. Now they are not.

Regarding the new 2010 patent, I have no interest on reading it, given the obscure past of Dr. Gho.
In general, patents don’t appeal to me anymore, after the beautiful ICX patents resulted to be just paperware.

I have read the abstract,

ABSTRACT:

A method is described for the reproduction of hair by removing hair in the anagen phase in such a way that the hair
stem cells which are responsible for hair growth are still attached to the hair removed, bringing these into contact with extracelular matrix
components or substitutes therefor, and implanting the hair in the scalp. The application of extracellular matrix components or
substitutes therefor for the reproduction of hair is also described.
<<<<

according to this, Gho can multiply hairs “a la Hitzig”, plucking hairs and using an Acell-like substance (ECM)so that the plucked hairs can be transplanted in the recipient area, and render a new working hair.

A BIG LOL FOR GHO!!
Yesterday, he invented hypes, he was a creative charlatan.
Now he is copying other charlatans (Hitzig, Cooley)!!
He is getting old.

» » No, this is a brand new patent filed in Feb 2010, quite intersting,
» it’s
» » worth reading.
»
» Couldn’t agree more.
»
» 2879_file5.pdf
»
» Worth to read (translate) too:
» 2879_file6.pdf
»
» And worth to read too:
» http://stemcellbaldnesscures.com/dermal-papilla-dp-cells/the-mysterious-hair-growth-and-hair-treatment-technology-of-dr-gho/

@Spanish Dude, we are just talking here about READING - and NOT claming, that anything works.
Just READING !!

@@Spanish Dude,
go out, and shake your hands with the HairSite member “WeWillWin”, you trusted until its end … :smiley:

» @Spanish Dude, we are just talking here about READING - and NOT claming,
» that anything works.
» Just READING !!

I see, so you like to READ very much, read anything, READ, READ, READ, even if its a lie, you will find something between lines, between lies, you will find the truth.
Keep reading… Iron_Man… keep reading… you will find the truth… between lines… between lies, the truth lies between lies (sirens sing attracting you).

»
» @@Spanish Dude,
» go out, and shake your hands with the HairSite member “WeWillWin”, you
» trusted until its end … :smiley:

haha, who knows. the guy was original.

» No, this is a brand new patent filed in Feb 2010, quite intersting, it’s
» worth reading.

You misread the patent. The patent is not really that new,it was filed in 2006 (not 2010) but the patent didn’t get published until 2010.

» » No, this is a brand new patent filed in Feb 2010, quite intersting, it’s
» » worth reading.
»
» You misread the patent. The patent is not really that new,it was filed in
» 2006 (not 2010) but the patent didn’t get published until 2010.

true, JB has posted another link to the patent:

the patent was published 31-May-2007.

Curiously, JB also linked to another patent by ARI, also about plucked hairs, and WITH THE EXACT SAME DATES as Gho’s (filing and publication dates):

how is this possible??

discussion here:
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-64025-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

Gho’s patent is not from 2010, but from 2006.
So it has nothing to do with Hitzig-Cooley.
Still, there is something weird, because ARI also filed a similar patent as Gho’s EXACTLY THE SAME DAY, and both patents were also published the same day.
ARI’s patent is much more sophisticated though.

discussion here:
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-64025-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html