Our largest 1 day FUE session so far - dr. De Reys - Prohairclinic

We strive to offer larger sessions in order for patients to have less time of and less procedures. Actually this is a very similar approach to larger FUT sessions.
Therefore we constantly perfect our routines and focus on quality. Execution speed can only be gained by doing FUE on a daily basis, as we do.

Ok, this patient came in last week and we transplanted 2571 grafts in a 12 hour procedure. He also had a great donor area wich produced a 2,6 hair per graft average.

We now officially offer up to 2500 grafts on any patient without previous HT, regardless of hair characteristics.

Whats the density . grafts look tightly packed . Maybe you can post hairline close ups . had a hard time finding them in your site . i like the recessed hairline design .

All grafts done by Dr. Reys or how many techinians assisted?

» All grafts done by Dr. Reys or how many techinians assisted?

For those who want to know :

Extractions :
Dr. De Reys does all the scoring and removing of the grafts
1 assistant for collecting the grafts and instrumentation - light assistance
1 assistant for counting and sorting the grafts

Placement :
2 highly trained technicians place the grafts. We have a backup technician present to replace any technician that needs a break (or should get sick in the worst case)

Voila, there you have it !
:slight_smile:

» Whats the density . grafts look tightly packed . Maybe you can post
» hairline close ups . had a hard time finding them in your site . i like the
» recessed hairline design .

I dont have the exact numbers at hand, but it looks like about 50-60 grafts cm2 frontal and ± 40 towards the mid scalp sections.