Open letter to helpme007 (and all young fencesitters)

Ah, mein Freund,

I’ve always liked you, and I’ve always worried about you. One of the reasons I tell young guys – especially guys under 30, but really everyone under 35 – that they should not get HT is because their emotional lives are so volatile.

When you’re in your twenties, so much seems to depend on “one year,” or “two years.” And that’s the glory and the stupidity of being young. You want change now; now is what counts. But life is surprisingly long…

…and devious. Of course I am delighted to read that you’re happy; and that your HT has given you a drop of water in the hell of balding. But you know, the mathematics of young MPB is pitiless. The donor area is grimly finite. The needs of the hairline and the crown seemingly infinite.

If a young man has already lost enough hair by 25 to even think about HT, he is extraordinarily likely to lose a great deal more. MPB is a progressive condition, relentlessly progressive. Early HT almost never accomplishes anything but the briefest respite.

Please work hard in this happy time, helpme. Save as much money as you can for all the surgeries that are yet to come and will be required not for happiness, but to avoid disfiguration and despair.

Nothing has changed. HT is a desperate procedure. No one under 35 should ever do it, and only the rich, vain and dumb should add this unnecessary woe to their later life. I count myself among the dumb. We both went to excellent doctors; and both of us are living in a fool’s paradise of “happiness” that is almost certain to end badly. I wish us both luck and I strongly advise the young men who may read this to avoid this desperate and dimwitted procedure. It merely prolongs the inevitable; and, for added insult, often makes the inevitable infinitely more bitter than it would otherwise have been.

Stark baldness is nothing compared to the shaming horror of an unnatural head.

Contact me anytime helpme007 (and anyone else) at dirtyslaundry(removethis)@hushmail.com

Best,
TheFittest

I can’t say I agree with you, hair transplant will work, just don’t do strip and don’t get greedy, most people can get by even if they are class 6.

I think statistically the vast majority of the people are happy or satisfied with their HT, the horrible stories we read are perhaps 5% of the population.

» I think statistically the vast majority of the people are happy or
» satisfied with their HT, the horrible stories we read are perhaps 5% of the
» population.

Wow.

» » I think statistically the vast majority of the people are happy or
» » satisfied with their HT, the horrible stories we read are perhaps 5% of
» the
» » population.
»

Its almost hilarious that the vast majority of posters in these forums have absolutely no clue about the hair transplant realities. I ve been in the forums for almost 10 years and the real knowledge has failed to make its way to the masses and generate a basic common sense about the hair transplant realities. I still see the same things that i saw then misconceptions and wishfull thinking.

This for me is a combination of smart people who understood the realities and moved on with their lives or were driven away by “some” and propaganda from people who either make a living out of transplants or are compensated for their posts. the second group is more devoted since they have something to gain the first group tried to make n impact but have better thing to do with their lives than trying all the time to make the blind see.

» I think statistically the vast majority of the people are happy or
» satisfied with their HT, the horrible stories we read are perhaps 5% of the
» population.

given that their are only a handful of really good and consistant docs (majority of them posting their results on this forum) i’d say that percentage is a lot higher. i saw a billboard today for some local HT doc offering $2 per graft. who knows what kind of results he is putting out.i can only imagine how many people are seeing that billboard in that busy intersection and thinking “damn for $10k i can get my hair back!”

i’ve also talked to people who have gotten strip and have never even heard of FUE. the fact of the matter is …most people DO NOT RESEARCH. you give people in general too much credit when you say only %5 are horror stories. think about how many butchers are out there that you DON’T know about offering cheap rates.

» Ah, mein Freund,
»
» I’ve always liked you, and I’ve always worried about you. One of the
» reasons I tell young guys – especially guys under 30, but really everyone
» under 35 – that they should not get HT is because their emotional lives
» are so volatile.
»
» When you’re in your twenties, so much seems to depend on “one year,” or
» “two years.” And that’s the glory and the stupidity of being young. You
» want change now; now is what counts. But life is surprisingly long…
»
» …and devious. Of course I am delighted to read that you’re happy; and
» that your HT has given you a drop of water in the hell of balding. But you
» know, the mathematics of young MPB is pitiless. The donor area is grimly
» finite. The needs of the hairline and the crown seemingly infinite.
»
» If a young man has already lost enough hair by 25 to even think about HT,
» he is extraordinarily likely to lose a great deal more. MPB is a
» progressive condition, relentlessly progressive. Early HT almost never
» accomplishes anything but the briefest respite.
»
» Please work hard in this happy time, helpme. Save as much money as you
» can for all the surgeries that are yet to come and will be required not for
» happiness, but to avoid disfiguration and despair.
»
» Nothing has changed. HT is a desperate procedure. No one under 35 should
» ever do it, and only the rich, vain and dumb should add this unnecessary
» woe to their later life. I count myself among the dumb. We both went to
» excellent doctors; and both of us are living in a fool’s paradise of
» “happiness” that is almost certain to end badly. I wish us both luck and I
» strongly advise the young men who may read this to avoid this desperate and
» dimwitted procedure. It merely prolongs the inevitable; and, for added
» insult, often makes the inevitable infinitely more bitter than it would
» otherwise have been.
»
» Stark baldness is nothing compared to the shaming horror of an
» unnatural head.
»
» Contact me anytime helpme007 (and anyone else) at
» dirtyslaundry(removethis)@hushmail.com
»
» Best,
» TheFittest

i agree with most of what you’re saying, but didnt your HT turn out great and havent you managed to control your hairloss?

» » » I think statistically the vast majority of the people are happy or
» » » satisfied with their HT, the horrible stories we read are perhaps 5%
» of
» » the
» » » population.
» »
»
» Its almost hilarious that the vast majority of posters in these forums
» have absolutely no clue about the hair transplant realities. I ve been in
» the forums for almost 10 years and the real knowledge has failed to make
» its way to the masses and generate a basic common sense about the hair
» transplant realities. I still see the same things that i saw then
» misconceptions and wishfull thinking.
»
» This for me is a combination of smart people who understood the realities
» and moved on with their lives or were driven away by “some” and propaganda
» from people who either make a living out of transplants or are compensated
» for their posts. the second group is more devoted since they have something
» to gain the first group tried to make n impact but have better thing to do
» with their lives than trying all the time to make the blind see.

Wow, speaking with such authority, the most destructive thing about these forums is that everybody is a wannabe expert for hair loss, you know those who think that they 've been here for 10 years so they must know it all blah blah.

» » » » I think statistically the vast majority of the people are happy or
» » » » satisfied with their HT, the horrible stories we read are perhaps
» 5%
» » of
» » » the
» » » » population.
» » »
» »
» » Its almost hilarious that the vast majority of posters in these forums
» » have absolutely no clue about the hair transplant realities. I ve been
» in
» » the forums for almost 10 years and the real knowledge has failed to
» make
» » its way to the masses and generate a basic common sense about the hair
» » transplant realities. I still see the same things that i saw then
» » misconceptions and wishfull thinking.
» »
» » This for me is a combination of smart people who understood the
» realities
» » and moved on with their lives or were driven away by “some” and
» propaganda
» » from people who either make a living out of transplants or are
» compensated
» » for their posts. the second group is more devoted since they have
» something
» » to gain the first group tried to make n impact but have better thing to
» do
» » with their lives than trying all the time to make the blind see.
»
» Wow, speaking with such authority, the most destructive thing about these
» forums is that everybody is a wannabe expert for hair loss, you know those
» who think that they 've been here for 10 years so they must know it all
» blah blah.

Yeah i know what you mean…but then again at least i am not authority enough to give statistics out of my a… :slight_smile:

» » » I think statistically the vast majority of the people are happy or
» » » satisfied with their HT, the horrible stories we read are perhaps 5%
» of
» » the
» » » population.
» »
»
» Its almost hilarious that the vast majority of posters in these forums
» have absolutely no clue about the hair transplant realities. I ve been in
» the forums for almost 10 years and the real knowledge has failed to make
» its way to the masses and generate a basic common sense about the hair
» transplant realities. I still see the same things that i saw then
» misconceptions and wishfull thinking.
»
» This for me is a combination of smart people who understood the realities
» and moved on with their lives or were driven away by “some” and propaganda
» from people who either make a living out of transplants or are compensated
» for their posts. the second group is more devoted since they have something
» to gain the first group tried to make n impact but have better thing to do
» with their lives than trying all the time to make the blind see.

Um. Maybe. But bad news spreads much much faster than good news. It only takes one or two horror stories to come to a forum and scare the bejesus out of people. But look around. On the forums, at least, its probably is 20 to 1 (5%).

I mean “The Fittest” is pretty dedicated, I’d say. How many times has he started a thread on different forums just to say what he just said in the OP? Dozens.

How many threads do successful transplants make? Usually not dozens.

A successful plastic surgery (except for lipo and breast) is normally a unnoticable one. Unnoticable to the average unfocused random person’s eye, at least. People who have successful plastic surgery normally want it to stay private. So they are that much less inclined to go around to forums and rant and rave about their success. A bad hairtransplant recipient is probably going to be angry. And while you are right that alot of people do not do their research, a lot of angry people search out info online about what they are angry about.

“The Fittest” ignores the success stories around him. He, like many other angry posters, likes to predict the future for others.

None of this matters. People should be adults, do their research carefully, think about the short term and long term pros and cons and make a decision.

Then they should take responsibility for that decision.

Pretty plain and simple.

I haven’t been here anywhere near 10 years but I know the satisfaction rates with HTs are pretty bad.

Even among the top docs (whose success rates are MUCH, MUCH higher than the whole) there is a fair amount of dissatisfied and semi-satisfied patients. The cases on these websites are real but they are not representative. Most HTs just don’t come out looking as thick/dense as these cases do. Even when we’re talking about similar #s of grafts being implanted as with the showoff cases, graft survival rates are just lower and less consistent on average.

Going to a top doc is a good hedge to protect yourself from getting butchered. But its not enough to assure you the kind of picture-perfect result that gets passed around on here. Nothing is.

» I haven’t been here anywhere near 10 years but I know the satisfaction
» rates with HTs are pretty bad.
»
» Even among the top docs (whose success rates are MUCH, MUCH higher than
» the whole) there is a fair amount of dissatisfied and semi-satisfied
» patients. The cases on these websites are real but they are not
» representative. Most HTs just don’t come out looking as thick/dense as
» these cases do. Even when we’re talking about similar #s of grafts being
» implanted as with the showoff cases, graft survival rates are just lower
» and less consistent on average.

How low are they on average ? I’d be interested to know.

Any statistics out there? Because if there are not any statistics, what are we basing opinions on?

Many people have seen many people face to face with successful stories in person. Maybe many people have seen many people face to face with horror stories.

But really, unless there is some comprehensive study around somewhere how can we argue either way.

Actually is not the horror stories that i am afraid off is some in my opinion short term success stories that do the most damage. Its not like all transplants are bad but i strongly believe that to appreciate what a transplant can really do you have to look one on real nw6 people without the use of drugs.

and i am saying this because simply drugs effect diminish over time or weird sides might appear. The youngsters are the main problem and should know what they are getting into, i dont think a 40 year old nw5-6 who had a megasession after being bald for years will be dissapointed with having some hair instead of beiing bald.but the youngsters have different perspective and when their native hair start to dissapear maybe their transplant wont hold up as they wished it did.

windjc,

Your post is very interesting to me. I’m glad that you registered (10/23/09) at hairsite for the sole purpose of responding to my thread. You picked a winner. In a sense.–

» Um. Maybe. But bad news spreads much much faster than good news. It only
» takes one or two horror stories to come to a forum and scare the bejesus
» out of people. But look around. On the forums, at least, its probably is 20
» to 1 (5%).

Ah, but it seems that bad news doesn’t spread faster than spurious rationalizations. And rationalization is what is required when one tries to dispute the cruel facts about donor limitations. MPB is a relentlessly progressive condition; hair quality worsens over time; lifelong medication is a dubious proposition and a serious imposition; HT is extremely expensive over time. All facts, all harsh. Only false rationalizations can avoid these facts. And these facts are particularly merciless when it comes to a young and desperate individual in the chair. That’s reality.

» I mean “The Fittest” is pretty dedicated, I’d say. How many times has he
» started a thread on different forums just to say what he just said in the
» OP? Dozens.

You mean in the past, correct? b/c surely you realize that I have hardly made a dozen posts over the last 2 years. And “different forums?” No, you don’t recall correctly. It’s the paid shills who cover all the wretched forums – I have only ever posted to ha*irlosshelp and hairsite. Sorry.

» How many threads do successful transplants make? Usually not dozens.
»
» A successful plastic surgery (except for lipo and breast) is normally a
» unnoticable one. Unnoticable to the average unfocused random person’s eye,
» at least. People who have successful plastic surgery normally want it to
» stay private. So they are that much less inclined to go around to forums
» and rant and rave about their success. A bad hairtransplant recipient is
» probably going to be angry. And while you are right that alot of people do
» not do their research, a lot of angry people search out info online about
» what they are angry about.

I’m not “angry” about anything. I warn people, esp. young people, about the cruel mathematics of MPB. No amount of shill’s verbiage can ever add one single follicle to a balding man’s head. And a limited donor means one thing: there is too much ground to cover with too little hair. HT doesn’t create new hair, it just shifts the other poor quality MPB-hair around on a balding man’s skull. The result is often highly noticeable, esp. in bright sun, on a breezy day, in the mall parking lot. I’m sure you know what I mean.

» “The Fittest” ignores the success stories around him. He, like many other
» angry posters, likes to predict the future for others.

I ignore nothing. I have seen hundreds of HT’s in the flesh. What I have seen has appalled me. And I am happy, not angry. But what does my supposed emotional state have to do with the reality of finite donor and relentless, progressive MPB? eh? Nothing. Readers – do not be distracted by nonsense!

» None of this matters. People should be adults, do their research
» carefully, think about the short term and long term pros and cons and make
» a decision.

What I am saying here matters a great deal. Blather about “people shd. be adults,” do “research” – meaning, I suppose, consult the paid shills on hairloss boards – means nothing. Less than nothing. Consult all the shills you like. It won’t increase the number of follicles in your donor area, nor decrease the ever-expanding area of one’s shining, bald crown. Period.

My friends. In better days I was dedicated. Then these wretched forums were given completely over to the shills.

The shills, the suckers, complain that I’m angry, that I’ve had a bad transplant. For what it’s worth, and it’s nearly worthless, I have an excellent transplant. So what? so what? What do my results have to do with your possible results? The answer is: jack. My (perhaps quite temporary) fine results mean nothing.

Never allow yourself to be suckered by the beaming shill in the 'shopped photo, or the preening shill in the slick video. Go see this surgery in the flesh and then come back and tell me how much you love it. See it dozens of times over many years. See it with your BDD eyes and tell me that you want HT-hair stuck on your skull. If you want it still, then be my guest. Roll those dice. But, please, if you are under 35: don’t do it.

TheFittest

» » I think statistically the vast majority of the people are happy or
» » satisfied with their HT, the horrible stories we read are perhaps 5% of
» the
» » population.
»
» given that their are only a handful of really good and consistant docs
» (majority of them posting their results on this forum) i’d say that
» percentage is a lot higher. i saw a billboard today for some local HT doc
» offering $2 per graft. who knows what kind of results he is putting out.i
» can only imagine how many people are seeing that billboard in that busy
» intersection and thinking “damn for $10k i can get my hair back!”
»
» i’ve also talked to people who have gotten strip and have never even heard
» of FUE. the fact of the matter is …most people DO NOT RESEARCH. you
» give people in general too much credit when you say only %5 are horror
» stories. think about how many butchers are out there that you DON’T know
» about offering cheap rates.

If he is talking about horror stories, I say based on this and other hair loss forums, 5% is probably a fair estimate. I come to these boards for nearly 10 years the only true horror stories I can remember is Zayden, Timetested, Boomboom.

» windjc,
»
» Your post is very interesting to me. I’m glad that you registered
» (10/23/09) at hairsite for the sole purpose of responding to my thread.
» You picked a winner. In a sense.–
»
» » Um. Maybe. But bad news spreads much much faster than good news. It
» only
» » takes one or two horror stories to come to a forum and scare the
» bejesus
» » out of people. But look around. On the forums, at least, its probably is
» » to 1 (5%).
»
» Ah, but it seems that bad news doesn’t spread faster than spurious
» rationalizations. And rationalization is what is required when one tries
» to dispute the cruel facts about donor limitations. MPB is a relentlessly
» progressive condition; hair quality worsens over time; lifelong medication
» is a dubious proposition and a serious imposition; HT is extremely
» expensive over time. All facts, all harsh. Only false rationalizations
» can avoid these facts. And these facts are particularly merciless when it
» comes to a young and desperate individual in the chair. That’s reality.
»
»
» » I mean “The Fittest” is pretty dedicated, I’d say. How many times has
» he
» » started a thread on different forums just to say what he just said in
» the
» » OP? Dozens.
»
» You mean in the past, correct? b/c surely you realize that I have hardly
» made a dozen posts over the last 2 years. And “different forums?” No,
» you don’t recall correctly. It’s the paid shills who cover all the
» wretched forums – I have only ever posted to ha*irlosshelp and hairsite.
» Sorry.
»
» » How many threads do successful transplants make? Usually not dozens.
» »
» » A successful plastic surgery (except for lipo and breast) is normally a
» » unnoticable one. Unnoticable to the average unfocused random person’s
» eye,
» » at least. People who have successful plastic surgery normally want it
» to
» » stay private. So they are that much less inclined to go around to
» forums
» » and rant and rave about their success. A bad hairtransplant recipient
» is
» » probably going to be angry. And while you are right that alot of people
» do
» » not do their research, a lot of angry people search out info online
» about
» » what they are angry about.
»
» I’m not “angry” about anything. I warn people, esp. young people, about
» the cruel mathematics of MPB. No amount of shill’s verbiage can ever add
» one single follicle to a balding man’s head. And a limited donor means one
» thing: there is too much ground to cover with too little hair. HT doesn’t
» create new hair, it just shifts the other poor quality MPB-hair around on a
» balding man’s skull. The result is often highly noticeable, esp. in bright
» sun, on a breezy day, in the mall parking lot. I’m sure you know what I
» mean.
»
» » “The Fittest” ignores the success stories around him. He, like many
» other
» » angry posters, likes to predict the future for others.
»
» I ignore nothing. I have seen hundreds of HT’s in the flesh. What I
» have seen has appalled me. And I am happy, not angry. But what does my
» supposed emotional state have to do with the reality of finite donor and
» relentless, progressive MPB? eh? Nothing. Readers – do not be distracted
» by nonsense!
»
»
» » None of this matters. People should be adults, do their research
» » carefully, think about the short term and long term pros and cons and
» make
» » a decision.
»
» What I am saying here matters a great deal. Blather about “people shd. be
» adults,” do “research” – meaning, I suppose, consult the paid shills on
» hairloss boards
– means nothing. Less than nothing. Consult all the
» shills you like. It won’t increase the number of follicles in your donor
» area, nor decrease the ever-expanding area of one’s shining, bald crown.
» Period.
»
»
» My friends. In better days I was dedicated. Then these wretched forums
» were given completely over to the shills.
»
» The shills, the suckers, complain that I’m angry, that I’ve had a bad
» transplant. For what it’s worth, and it’s nearly worthless, I have an
» excellent transplant. So what? so what? What do my results have to do
» with your possible results? The answer is: jack. My (perhaps quite
» temporary
) fine results mean nothing.
»
» Never allow yourself to be suckered by the beaming shill in the 'shopped
» photo, or the preening shill in the slick video. Go see this surgery in
» the flesh
and then come back and tell me how much you love it. See it
» dozens of times over many years. See it with your BDD eyes and tell me
» that you want HT-hair stuck on your skull. If you want it still, then be
» my guest. Roll those dice. But, please, if you are under 35: don’t do it.
»
»
» TheFittest

Ok, so perhaps I misunderstood you.

Perhaps if we sort through all your words you’re simply saying that if someone is 36 years old or older, has had success with medications, has a large supply of donor hair, isn’t the type of person that demands otherwordly results but is okay if it doesn’t look “perfect” and can simply fool the vast majority of the world’s population (because the level of scrutiny on a forum is certainly much much higher than the actual population who are clueless). And of course, as long as the patient realized there might be the need for future sessions and is okay with the cost.

Then if these things are true, you’d be for it. Do I have this correct?

But even if your logic is true, saying that I “bather” and that what I say means “less than nothing” while saying that what you say “it very important” doesn’t make you seem like an expert. In fact, I’d argue that how you say what you say would make some more likely to ignore you all together.

Likewise, some might ignore what I said because I called you “angry”. But I’m not trying to convince anyone of anything. So if they ignore me so be it.

» Actually is not the horror stories that i am afraid off is some in my
» opinion short term success stories that do the most damage. Its not like
» all transplants are bad but i strongly believe that to appreciate what a
» transplant can really do you have to look one on real nw6 people without
» the use of drugs.
»
» and i am saying this because simply drugs effect diminish over time or
» weird sides might appear. The youngsters are the main problem and should
» know what they are getting into, i dont think a 40 year old nw5-6 who had a
» megasession after being bald for years will be dissapointed with having
» some hair instead of beiing bald.but the youngsters have different
» perspective and when their native hair start to dissapear maybe their
» transplant wont hold up as they wished it did.

Like some poster said “DON’T GET GREEDY” , I believe hair transplant can work very well for people with modest expectations but disaster happens when guys get greedy lusting a 20 year old hairline.

»
» Stark baldness is nothing compared to the shaming horror of an
» unnatural head.
»
» Contact me anytime helpme007 (and anyone else) at
» dirtyslaundry(removethis)@hushmail.com
»
» Best,
» TheFittest

I’m new to this, so please forgive my ignorance. How is it possible to be scarred with FUE? I would think that the worst case scenario with FUE would only result in hair not growing rather than scarring.

» I’m new to this, so please forgive my ignorance. How is it possible to be
» scarred with FUE? I would think that the worst case scenario with FUE would
» only result in hair not growing rather than scarring.

Do you know what a hole-saw (for an electric drill) looks like?

You could picture this tool to understand roughly how the FUE grafts are removed. A tiny little one of those bits pulls out a chunk of skin just large enough to include a whole follicle. This is not exactly like the process but you get the idea.

The hole it leaves behind will close up and heal fine, but not without leaving a dot-shaped scar at the location of the follicle extraction. FUE work eliminates the big long strip-scar but it trades it for thousands of little pale dot-scars.

windjc,

» Ok, so perhaps I misunderstood you.

You did, but that’s alright b/c these are complex matters.

» Perhaps if we sort through all your words you’re simply saying that if
» someone is 36 years old or older, has had success with medications, has a
» large supply of donor hair, isn’t the type of person that demands
» otherwordly results but is okay if it doesn’t look “perfect” and can simply
» fool the vast majority of the world’s population (because the level of
» scrutiny on a forum is certainly much much higher than the actual
» population who are clueless). And of course, as long as the patient
» realized there might be the need for future sessions and is okay with the
» cost.
»
» Then if these things are true, you’d be for it. Do I have this correct?

No. There is no sense in which I am “for” HT. It is a bad surgery for the fundamental reasons I listed above. Let us very briefly rehearse the most important negatives: 1. Finite donor. 2. Relentlessness of MPB, esp. when it begins as early in a man’s life as his twenties.

Those two facts are decisive and they are unavoidably negative. Even people with exceptionally good donor characteristics (which, by definition, cannot be expected in most cases) will never have enough to restore their balding areas to anything like original density. That’s why docs and shills prattle about “illusion.”

Nose jobs have no need for illusion. Tit jobs are no illusion. Lipo doesn’t leave one dependent on illusion. Understand this simple point.

Your little paragraph above is a perfect example of the rhetoric that sways youngsters. “Success with medications?” Can end anytime. “Large supply of donor hair?” as made clear above, exceptional donor density is precisely that, exceptional, and not only will most young MPB sufferers NOT have exceptional donor characteristics, they will have poor characteristics because the process of miniaturization has started so early. “Doesn’t demand otherworldly results” Well, let’s hope he doesn’t demand great results b/c for all the reasons listed above, he is more than likely NOT to get them. It’s precisely b/c young MPB sufferers have a recent memory of a full head of hair that they are most vulnerable to shills and docs. “Realistic expectations” is one of the most dreadful weasel phrases ever coined. Young men are NOT notorious for reasonable expectations of any kind, and if they are vain and vulnerable enough to even consider a radical and permanent procedure like HT, they are UNREALISTIC by definition. Finally, “realized there might be the need for future sessions and is OK with the cost.” No one “realizes” the dreadful practical and financial burden of HT until they find themselves shellshocked sitting in that doctor’s chair yet again. MPB is a relentlessly progressive disorder that worsens with age and further procedures are a virtual certainty if a young man is rash enough to begin this extremely expensive and time consuming process. And all this for an illusion?

I regret calling your post “blather.” You are an intelligent person and you attempt to write clearly. But – words are easy, facts are hard. I have often found that the most intelligent guys are the last to accept these dreadful facts because these guys are so skillful at rationalization. But alas facility with words and phrases doesn’t add follicles to one’s donor nor dollars to one’s pocket nor will it assuage the worst of all emotions after a terrible mistake has been made: regret.

I have written very extensively on these topics in the past. I don’t have the time or inclination to do so any longer. Luckily my writing is available to anyone: do an author search under “TheFittest” on ha*irlosshelp and read closely. I did not write those posts for fun.

TheFittest