Only 1 month!

In a month, will know HM will be here within 5 years :smiley:

» In a month, will know HM will be here within 5 years :smiley:

this sounds vaguely familiar to the wait we all had in august for Lawrence Cutslinger on Getitback to come out with his amazing regrowth pics, and he would be on Oprah and all the talk shows and amaze the world

I predicted absolulty nothing would happen and nobody would amaze anyone, and the excuse party would start soon thereafter

I was right

Hangin
I predicted absolulty nothing would happen and nobody would amaze anyone, and the excuse party would start soon thereafter

hmmm. predictions are assumptions.
I thought you don’t do assumptions?

However, I must admit I like this game; let me try:
I predict you will hang yourself in your outhouse when HM becomes reality.

» Hangin
» I predicted absolulty nothing would happen and nobody would amaze anyone,
» and the excuse party would start soon thereafter
»
» hmmm. predictions are assumptions.
» I thought you don’t do assumptions?
»
» However, I must admit I like this game; let me try:
» I predict you will hang yourself in your outhouse when HM becomes
» reality.
»
»
»

nobody, including me, would not benefit if HM came to market, if it actually WORKED,

thats a big IF
if it only supplements hair transplants, I will pass on it, and that is what you guys have admitted that it will be

Hangin
nobody, including me, would not benefit if HM came to market, if it actually WORKED,

thats a big IF
if it only supplements hair transplants, I will pass on it, and that is what you guys have admitted that it will be

I don’t know the facts. The best I can do is wait for the reports, so I can analyze the information. Right now that means we’re waiting for information from Intercytex. Reports from Aderans and Follica should follow (whenever that happens).

» nobody, including me, would not benefit if HM came to market, if it
» actually WORKED,
»
» thats a big IF
» if it only supplements hair transplants, I will pass on it, and that is
» what you guys have admitted that it will be

that’s all anybody should be expecting at this point. ICX even said that in their Q&A on this website. anything beyond that is a bonus. if you think HM will be the holy grail whenever it’s first released or if your idea of HM “working” is turning a NW7 into a NW0 then you’re in the wrong section.

What ever happened to that old bastard Larry Cutslinger? :slight_smile: