Online Pharm

Which are some reputable online pharmacies I can buy fin from? If you have used them, any info is greatly appreciated.

» Which are some reputable online pharmacies I can buy fin from? If you have
» used them, any info is greatly appreciated.

I have used www.pillsforall.com in the past. They have always gotten me what I ordered except for one time, the post office stopped my shipment. In that case pills for all refunded me my money.

Very reputable site.

» » Which are some reputable online pharmacies I can buy fin from? If you
» have
» » used them, any info is greatly appreciated.
»
» I have used www.pillsforall.com in the past. They have always gotten me
» what I ordered except for one time, the post office stopped my shipment. In
» that case pills for all refunded me my money.
»
» Very reputable site.

Thanks for the reply,

So you’ve had results with their pills? I’m just a bit wary on these things because I’m not sure how to decide whether their medications are real or not.

Also, how long is their shipping time?

Did you use the 1mg propecia generic or the 5mg proscar generic?

I wouldn’t buy anything from online pharmacies. I’ve bought medication from them and they weren’t effective whatsoever. With these online pharmacies you never know how reputable they are or their products. Be weary of them.

» Did you use the 1mg propecia generic or the 5mg proscar generic?

I purchased and took the original Proscar made by Merck. There is a difference between authentic Proscar and Gneric Proscar.

I split the Proscar pills into 1/5’ths

» Which are some reputable online pharmacies I can buy fin from? If you have
» used them, any info is greatly appreciated.

I’m using Hair Loss Drugs to Buy Online as my source for my Propecia (almost an year already) and I can say that I’m pleased with their product. shipments are around 3-4 working days through US, at least that’s how fast I get them