Ok explain this to me

You guys screamed and cried when I posted a few times and said I think that
these docs are doing too thick of frontal hairlines using up too many grafts.
First I was a shill for other docs, of course, and I was against Armani, you claimed. Then you said when i posted another thread saying something similar
but it was for a completely different doc, one guy claims, of course you are trying to trash different docs, you are still a shill/
um, ok whatever you say. I have been on the board what? 10 yrs , I come to the HT forum how often? almost never? but I am a shill for some transplant, doc,

Ok whatever you say. Why cant someone just disagree with you guys, without being called a shill with an agenda.

Ok so then you congratulate all the guys with the thick frontal hairlines, on how great they look. (these are the ones I say use up too many grafts)

Then this guy comes on and posts his pics

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-53867-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html

everyone including hairsite says NO NO NO DONT DO A TRANSPLANT you might lose so much hair in the future that you go to a NW6 OR 7 and you wont be able to fix it with a transplant, much too risky, much better to wait to see how much hair you lose

This is THE EXACT REASON I say that the thick frontal transplants are risky
the risk of massive loss in the future

there is no difference between this guys situation the link above that I posted and the guys who get the movie star thick frontal transplants. The chance for future thinning is the same.

So why are you patting one guy on the back, saying great job, while telling the other guy NO NO NO DONT GET A TRANSPLANT

makes no sense

I guess this is what happens when you come to these hair loss boards for over 10 years, you become old, grumpy and still bald. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you have cable tv?

» Do you have cable tv?

LOL, OMG, this has to be the most entertaining hair loss board in the world, first it’s Dr. Ray’s music video and now this, OMG, mj you are too too funny.

» I guess this is what happens when you come to these hair loss boards for
» over 10 years, you become old, grumpy and still bald. :stuck_out_tongue:

hey i have stabilized my hair for 10 yrs , bet i have WAY more hair than you do

so i guess you guys cannot justify your position and you admit i am correct in my post,
that its illogical to tell the one guy to not get a transplant , while you congratulate all the guys with the thick frontal transplants

thanks for the confirmation

» Do you have cable tv?

are you considering a transplant or have you got one already?
the more I see of Armanis work despite my calculations of guys future grafts etc I think hmmmm
wish i could afford it, i might dive in and get mine fixed

» You guys screamed and cried when I posted a few times and said I think
» that
» these docs are doing too thick of frontal hairlines using up too many
» grafts.
» First I was a shill for other docs, of course, and I was against Armani,
» you claimed. Then you said when i posted another thread saying something
» similar
» but it was for a completely different doc, one guy claims, of course you
» are trying to trash different docs, you are still a shill/
» um, ok whatever you say. I have been on the board what? 10 yrs , I come to
» the HT forum how often? almost never? but I am a shill for some transplant,
» doc,
»
» Ok whatever you say. Why cant someone just disagree with you guys, without
» being called a shill with an agenda.
»
» Ok so then you congratulate all the guys with the thick frontal hairlines,
» on how great they look. (these are the ones I say use up too many grafts)
»
» Then this guy comes on and posts his pics
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-53867-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html
»
» everyone including hairsite says NO NO NO DONT DO A TRANSPLANT you might
» lose so much hair in the future that you go to a NW6 OR 7 and you wont be
» able to fix it with a transplant, much too risky, much better to wait to
» see how much hair you lose
»
» This is THE EXACT REASON I say that the thick frontal transplants are
» risky
» the risk of massive loss in the future
»
» there is no difference between this guys situation the link above that I
» posted and the guys who get the movie star thick frontal transplants. The
» chance for future thinning is the same.
»
» So why are you patting one guy on the back, saying great job, while
» telling the other guy NO NO NO DONT GET A TRANSPLANT
»
» makes no sense

HangIn… I do think people in this forum are very supportive to each other… They said that because they have a good reason though… And I think we all want to have thick hairs, so we are on the same page here… but people has their own opinion… :slight_smile:

You see, nobody cares what you have to say anymore, you are annoying! Posters hit the ignore button when they see your post.

» You see, nobody cares what you have to say anymore, you are annoying!
» Posters hit the ignore button when they see your post.

No , let me explain this to you
nobody on the board wants to hear what I am saying, because they know I am right and they have no logical rebuttal to what I am saying, so its easier to say, Hangin is a troll, Hangin is an A hole, etc etc

Let me also explain this to you, no matter where I post or what board I post on and how many people fight with me, eventually a lot of guys start coming onto those same boards and posting HANGIN IS RIGHT, posts

much better to go through life deaf dumb and blind, like most board members seem to be doing, than face some hard choices and really look at the future potential of thinning

Look at the guy who is a NW6 who just got 5000 grafts from one of the best docs on the board, DR A, and he is totally disgusted and disappointed that he cannot even come close to looking even halfway decent, despite FIVE THOUSAND GRAFTS…\

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-54589-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html

Now what if this guy had used up 4000 grafts on just the front 20 percent of his hairline, like a lot of morons on this board are doing, and then he went to the same state of hairloss he was before he got the transplant, thats exactly why I say these guys are nuts to be using up all their grafts on these movie star hairlines…

So you guys continue to use up 40 percent of your grafts when you are a NW2 and get movie star 25 year old hairlines, Then when you are 45 and a NW6 OR 7
and look like a complete freak, dont say I didnt tell you before
\\

some people tend to think about as far as the end of their noses

» » You see, nobody cares what you have to say anymore, you are annoying!
» » Posters hit the ignore button when they see your post.
»
» No , let me explain this to you
» nobody on the board wants to hear what I am saying, because they know I am
» right and they have no logical rebuttal to what I am saying, so its easier
» to say, Hangin is a troll, Hangin is an A hole, etc etc
»
» Let me also explain this to you, no matter where I post or what board I
» post on and how many people fight with me, eventually a lot of guys start
» coming onto those same boards and posting HANGIN IS RIGHT, posts
»
» much better to go through life deaf dumb and blind, like most board
» members seem to be doing, than face some hard choices and really look at
» the future potential of thinning
»
» Look at the guy who is a NW6 who just got 5000 grafts from one of the best
» docs on the board, DR A, and he is totally disgusted and disappointed that
» he cannot even come close to looking even halfway decent, despite FIVE
» THOUSAND GRAFTS…\
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-54589-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html
»
» Now what if this guy had used up 4000 grafts on just the front 20 percent
» of his hairline, like a lot of morons on this board are doing, and then he
» went to the same state of hairloss he was before he got the transplant,
» thats exactly why I say these guys are nuts to be using up all their grafts
» on these movie star hairlines…
»
»
»
» So you guys continue to use up 40 percent of your grafts when you are a
» NW2 and get movie star 25 year old hairlines, Then when you are 45 and a
» NW6 OR 7
» and look like a complete freak, dont say I didnt tell you before
» \\
»
» some people tend to think about as far as the end of their noses

let me tell you this:

most people dont go to nw7, only nw6. ok this first.

its a gambit, a little bit, you re right there. but if you take all your possibilities and do right, you can even make a former nw6 look good with ht.

i think that fin and minox will work the next 10-20 years. lets say they work 10 more years. im 25 now, and 35 then. if you want to know how my ht was created, then search for it on this forum. i really dont think i will look like a freak if i loose all my natural hair.

there are many possibilities if meds stop to work. you can even get your transplanted hair get picked out again. thats possible!

or i get 1 or 2 more transplants when it happens. i think i can make it look good. nooone in my family is or was nw7 so i dont think i will go to nw7, which was absolute worst case.

its not perfect, i agree. but there are so many things you can do if the worst case (nw6 + ht in front) happens, so its ok.

i got fue, so i even always can shave my head to 1 mm and have some little dots in the back. i dont care about this.

too much is possible to not do a ht now. at least this is my way of thinking.

i think you overreact a bit , if you tell all people on this forum to be delusional desperate souls.

and please dont post under every picture “what if he goes to nw7?” . many people dont go to nw7 and now it…and everyone in here nows that its possible to go to nw6/7. its not neccessary to tell people all the time. :wink: