Nose job scar tissue underneath skin?

I know this is not a nose job forum but I don’t know where I can post with more scientifically informed group regarding appearances.

I got a nose job and the tip of my nose has scar tissue. Making it thick and lumpy. I gone back and had it redone a few times. It’s gotten better but it’s still lumpy. Nose looks great first month or two then the scar tissue develops again during healing.

Question: I know I can’t /shouldn’t get any more surgery on the nose. I have scar tissue, or what’s the term for the stuff underneath the skin that develops after trauma? As the skin/tissues try to heal itself? I got lumpy stuff there.

I had many kenalog injections. Helped a little but still not enough. I am wondering if ultrasound treatment would work? I know ultrasound is used in physical therapy to breakup scar tissues around joints. Those might be very different tissues.

So any ideas how I can get rid, if not at least reduce scar tissue underneath my nose’s skin?

» I know this is not a nose job forum but I don’t know where I can post with
» more scientifically informed group regarding appearances.
»
» I got a nose job and the tip of my nose has scar tissue. Making it thick
» and lumpy. I gone back and had it redone a few times. It’s gotten better
» but it’s still lumpy. Nose looks great first month or two then the scar
» tissue develops again during healing.
»
» Question: I know I can’t /shouldn’t get any more surgery on the nose. I
» have scar tissue, or what’s the term for the stuff underneath the skin that
» develops after trauma? As the skin/tissues try to heal itself? I got lumpy
» stuff there.
»
» I had many kenalog injections. Helped a little but still not enough. I am
» wondering if ultrasound treatment would work? I know ultrasound is used in
» physical therapy to breakup scar tissues around joints. Those might be very
» different tissues.
»
» So any ideas how I can get rid, if not at least reduce scar tissue
» underneath my nose’s skin?

Sorry bud, I can’t help you. Although it does raise an interesting question. How many here would trade a “thick and lumpy” nose tip for a head of hair?! I know I would even if I haven’t seen your nose (hope that’s a consolation)

Laser therapy? It could be that you are prone to scar tissue! I don’t think creams or vitamin E make any notable difference. Hope someone else is more useful then me.

Cheers

A

It may be an issue that resolves with time. How long did you wait in between revisions?