Nizoral works

getting a nice layer of fuzz on my one month ago shiny bald crown
not quite as shiny now…lots of blond very visble hairs ringing the crown, very small though
lots of baby hairs in the temples and frontal hairline, top front hair which is about half gone is noticeably longer now and combs way back over the crown whereas before it would not do that.

overall for a month I am impressed

i wish we all could get results like this from SOME regimen, it sure boosts your spirits thats for sure…would be nice if the progress maintains

this is 2 percent nizoral cream, applied about 5 minutes after shampooing

i tried the shampoo, I dont recommend using that, too harsh, has hydrochloric acid in it, after using it for a week i had NO HAIRS I MEAN NONE in the crown, it was like I had shaved it…i had a very few hairs in the crown before starting the shampoo but it got rid of those fast…very harsh

the guys in the japanese study used nizoral cream not shampoo
gd1961 said he uses his own Keto topical that he makes now

Very cool that it seems to be working for you. I’m actually getting similar results from the shampoo. I guess some respond differently to it, but I don’t find it to be harsh at all. I use it every other day and leave it on for about ten minutes. Anyway good luck and I hope we both see further results.

» Very cool that it seems to be working for you. I’m actually getting similar
» results from the shampoo. I guess some respond differently to it, but I
» don’t find it to be harsh at all. I use it every other day and leave it on
» for about ten minutes. Anyway good luck and I hope we both see further
» results.

i was leaving it on for about 10 mins or sometimes 20 didnt itch or anything i just felt like the hydrochloric acid cant be good for my hair, very dry after using it and leaving it on

what kind of results are you seeing how long you been on it

I’ve been on it about a month and a half. I’m seeing and feeling small light hairs on my crown and also in my hairline. Some light hairs in my temples are becoming darker and longer. I’ve also noticed that my hair seems to be growing much faster. All positives in my book. I have to point out though that I’m also on saw palmetto and a mega hair vitamin so perhaps they’re all working together.

» I’ve been on it about a month and a half. I’m seeing and feeling small
» light hairs on my crown and also in my hairline. Some light hairs in my
» temples are becoming darker and longer. I’ve also noticed that my hair
» seems to be growing much faster. All positives in my book. I have to point
» out though that I’m also on saw palmetto and a mega hair vitamin so perhaps
» they’re all working together.

you might want to throw in a multi mineral chelated with your regimen, and also nettles pygeum and beta sis add to the effect of the saw palmetto, saw palmetto is a weak dht blocker really but i responded well to it

this is the most dramatic change i have seen in my hair in 20 yrs and its only been one month

lets keep our fingers crossed we get continued improvement on Nizoral, congrats

Do you recommend any particular multi-vitamin? I just don’t want to over do it since I take a hair vitamin already.

» Do you recommend any particular multi-vitamin? I just don’t want to over do
» it since I take a hair vitamin already.

if you are taking a good hair vitamin, ie maxi hair, ultra hair etc then you dont need a multi vitamin

just a multi mineral, separate, the hair vitamins are sorely lacking in minerals and vits wil not be absorbed without minerals, they will pass right through the body

I’ve been occassionally using the 2% shampoo for the past year. I tolerate it fine, as long as I don’t use it on consecutive days, in which case it’s awful. I just got a tube of 2% cream in the mail today, so I’ll be ditching the shampoo and starting the cream daily. BTW, for anyone interested, I ordered the cream from inhousepharmacy. It only took 6 days after ordering for it to get to the US!

» I’ve been occassionally using the 2% shampoo for the past year. I tolerate
» it fine, as long as I don’t use it on consecutive days, in which case it’s
» awful. I just got a tube of 2% cream in the mail today, so I’ll be
» ditching the shampoo and starting the cream daily. BTW, for anyone
» interested, I ordered the cream from inhousepharmacy. It only took 6 days
» after ordering for it to get to the US!

Anyone know if this is available in Spain? Ive tried a few online places but they havent answered back.
thanks