Niz cream anyone seeing results

I am I guess
I still after my very noticeable thinning of the top front, I stopped using it for about a month, that scared me, Yes i know it is supposed to be normal with a lot of treatments, a shed, but I have never seen that and my top front thinned A LOT, so I was very pissed off

Since going off of it the top front has recovered a lot and is almost back to normal but not really, and the crown seems to have a thin coating of very very short, white hairs, hard to see but definite improvement

anyone seeing anything with the niz cream

I am hesitant to start back on it, with the top front, afraid it might shed more, and wont grow back, I have heard stories of sheds NOT growing back
I would not mind using it on the back crown, not much to lose there

» I am I guess
» I still after my very noticeable thinning of the top front, I stopped
» using it for about a month, that scared me, Yes i know it is supposed to
» be normal with a lot of treatments, a shed, but I have never seen that and
» my top front thinned A LOT, so I was very pissed off
»
» Since going off of it the top front has recovered a lot and is almost back
» to normal but not really, and the crown seems to have a thin coating of
» very very short, white hairs, hard to see but definite improvement
»
» anyone seeing anything with the niz cream
»
» I am hesitant to start back on it, with the top front, afraid it might
» shed more, and wont grow back, I have heard stories of sheds NOT growing
» back
» I would not mind using it on the back crown, not much to lose there

Pretty sure I have seen some growth and I’m at just over 2 months. There is no question that my temples (only completely barren area) have had some new growth. Not super cosmetic, but wasn’t really expecting much if anything after 2 months. I think there is also growth at hairline where temples and hairline meet.

I feel it is working and I will continue to use it through 4 months so it will be interesting to see what happens. I use it every other day (3 times a week) now after using it every day for the first month+.

3 weeks in,nothin yet

3-4 weeks in and i THINK the shed is over - have to wait and see about the regrowth.

I have been on a combination of Nizoral cream on one side of the head and Min New York the other side since 8/23/2007 (you can search for my earlier post). Of the two, the side of my head using Nizoral cream is worse. It has caused thinning and everytime i rub the cream on my head, more and more hairs fall out. Generally, I do not like creams (prefer liquid or foam applications) for this reason. I am going to stay on for 1 more month and then will stop. So to date, I am two thumbs down on Nizoral, one thumb down on MiN.

I will most likely stop both and go to a combination Xandrox/spiro cream unless i see some improvement.

Hope others are having more success.