News aderans...what they think?

http://www.universal-hair.com/hd/english/ir/financial/pdf/annual/annual_2010_E.pdf

» http://www.universal-hair.com/hd/english/ir/financial/pdf/annual/annual_2010_E.pdf

The company has accumulated
encouraging results though Phase 2 trials and expects a marketable
technique will be available after 2014. :frowning:

» »
» http://www.universal-hair.com/hd/english/ir/financial/pdf/annual/annual_2010_E.pdf
»
» The company has accumulated
» encouraging results though Phase 2 trials and expects a marketable
» technique will be available after 2014. :frowning:

On which page?

» »
»
» The company has accumulated
» encouraging results though Phase 2 trials and expects a marketable
» technique will be available after 2014. :frowning:

After 2014 means 2015,2016,2017,2018…

» » »
» »
» »
» » The company has accumulated
» » encouraging results though Phase 2 trials and expects a marketable
» » technique will be available after 2014. :frowning:
»
» After 2014 means 2015,2016,2017,2018…

I know, that’s why I’m sad :frowning:

page 19 (page 18 if you see the document and not the number at the end of the page)

however now I’m sure, the only way to have my hair back is an HT FUE on front line and wait hoping for histogen’s release not after 2013 in asia or everywhere

Ah thanks but after 2014 means their fiscal year :slight_smile: so it could also be 2014 in our mathematics, as you can see in this chart

I think the aderans timeline depends on 2011 findings and stuff

And yes i think in late 2011 or early 2012 if we got more informations and news i will then think about an actual FUE HT or not :slight_smile:

But lets hope that the Acell Hair Plug Thing will also work out quite right.

To make things short, these are actually the best years for having MPB, cause there is a lot of researching to be honest

» » » »
» » »
» »
» » »
» » » The company has accumulated
» » » encouraging results though Phase 2 trials and expects a marketable
» » » technique will be available after 2014. :frowning:
» »
» » After 2014 means 2015,2016,2017,2018…
»
» I know, that’s why I’m sad :frowning:
»
» page 19 (page 18 if you see the document and not the number at the end of
» the page)
»
» however now I’m sure, the only way to have my hair back is an HT FUE on
» front line and wait hoping for histogen’s release not after 2013 in asia or
» everywhere

» » » »
» » »
» »

»

»

»
» however now I’m sure, the only way to have my hair back is an HT FUE on
» front line.
»
Thats a very good idea!
Thats my plan also.

just a question guys, the video (of guys having back their hair and dancing :P) posted on youtube is official or not? I mean, obviously isn’t the procedure done by aderans but maybe something like a commercial spot

Didn’t they just release that chart with a commercialization date of 2014 a couple of months ago???

Wtf is wrong with you people?

1. 2014/2015 is less than 4-5 years away.

2. The graph IN THE ARTICLE YOU ARE CRYING OVER says that it will be commercialized in early 2014. It gives a specific spot on a timeline.

3. Everyone already knew that 2014 was the release date like… 3 months ago.

I cannot wait to see your responses once you finally realize that Aderans isn’t going to give you a 14 year old hair line.

One last thing… that Aderans commercial with the people dancing has nothing to do with hair regeneration. It’s an advertising for their PRIMARY business, wig sales. C’mon now.

Strong FUE HT in the hairline, 3000 UF, and a last generation hairpiece in the rest of your head. That’s the only GOOD way for a bald.

And this will be the only solution for the next 2 3 (4…5…6 ?) years.

Nothing else.

» Strong FUE HT in the hairline, 3000 UF, and a last generation hairpiece in
» the rest of your head. That’s the only GOOD way for a bald.
»
» And this will be the only solution for the next 2 3 (4…5…6 ?) years.
»
» Nothing else.

Hairpiece? Well no concealer yes but not a wig.

I disagree. Getting a hairpiece is never a “good” option.

Having said that, better treatments are in the pipeline. It’s just that none of them are going to be “perfect” and none of them are coming within the next year or two.

Patience is a virtue.

» I disagree. Getting a hairpiece is never a “good” option.
»
» Having said that, better treatments are in the pipeline. It’s just that
» none of them are going to be “perfect” and none of them are coming within
» the next year or two.
»
» Patience is a virtue.

I dont see the problem here. The treatments let you keep your status and give you back some density, combined with an ht and nobody will ever know that you had bald spots.

And to beh onest the only thing they should do is concentrate on the vertex area, if they got this thing covered, we will never have problems again cause the frontal area can easy be repaired with a traditional FUE and you will never have to eat fin again

» I dont see the problem here. The treatments let you keep your status and
» give you back some density, combined with an ht and nobody will ever know
» that you had bald spots.
»
» And to beh onest the only thing they should do is concentrate on the
» vertex area, if they got this thing covered, we will never have problems
» again cause the frontal area can easy be repaired with a traditional FUE
» and you will never have to eat fin again

I didn’t say there was a problem… I completely agree with you that a good FUE surgery, combined with a decent treatment from Aderans, Histogen or Follica will be an acceptable solution.

» Strong FUE HT in the hairline, 3000 UF, and a last generation hairpiece in
» the rest of your head. That’s the only GOOD way for a bald.
»
» And this will be the only solution for the next 2 3 (4…5…6 ?) years.
»
» Nothing else.

Nothing that involves a wig is a “GOOD” solution. But I agree with you - any new treatment is at least 5 years out, and given the history of this industry, probably much further away than that.

» » Strong FUE HT in the hairline, 3000 UF, and a last generation hairpiece
» in
» » the rest of your head. That’s the only GOOD way for a bald.
» »
» » And this will be the only solution for the next 2 3 (4…5…6 ?)
» years.
» »
» » Nothing else.
»
» Nothing that involves a wig is a “GOOD” solution. But I agree with you -
» any new treatment is at least 5 years out, and given the history of this
» industry, probably much further away than that.

Well, from the pictures i see, a last generation hairpiece, like LACE, is a good solution if you don’t want to wait again at least 2 years.

The transplant is ok, but don’t resolve the baldness problem is good just for some kind of norwood baldness. The better compromise, now, for a great estetically result is HT+Lace.

“But I agree with you - any new treatment is at least 5 years out, and given the history of this industry, probably much further away than that.”

How do you figure?

Both Aderans and Histogen have product launches planned within 5 years. It seems to me that the problem isn’t whether any new treatment will be available, but whether any new treatment will be viable.

My question to you guys is do you think we should wait to get a HT because of the possibility of future treatments not working with transplanted hairs. Do we wait to find out if histogen works with transplanted hair and hold out for a while which I understand is VERY hard to do because this is hard to deal with but if it’s worth waiting for a treatment then maybe we’re better off waiting for a little while.

What do you guys think?

Also, there is a lot of negativity about the progress of hair treatments and there is A LOT of research coming out now and science now is WAYYYYY more advanced than it was 10 years ago so the five years out that many of you have kept hearing I don’t think is much of a reality anymore. Histogen has something big there and we’ll know more about Aderans at the conclusion of the phase 2 trails.

» My question to you guys is do you think we should wait to get a HT because
» of the possibility of future treatments not working with transplanted
» hairs. Do we wait to find out if histogen works with transplanted hair and
» hold out for a while which I understand is VERY hard to do because this is
» hard to deal with but if it’s worth waiting for a treatment then maybe
» we’re better off waiting for a little while.
»
» What do you guys think?
»
» Also, there is a lot of negativity about the progress of hair treatments
» and there is A LOT of research coming out now and science now is WAYYYYY
» more advanced than it was 10 years ago so the five years out that many of
» you have kept hearing I don’t think is much of a reality anymore. Histogen
» has something big there and we’ll know more about Aderans at the conclusion
» of the phase 2 trails.

I think that if it is possible to wait. Wait.

Too many unknowns to make an informed decision right now. We are depending on Aderans, Histogen and Follica to give us a meaningful, actionable update which may or may not ever occur. It’s definitely tough, it’s definitely unfair, but it’s also reality.

In my opinion there is only one safe option: throw every available non-surgical treatment at your hair loss and hang on until we get real news.