Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

NEW RESULT: Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi (Alvi Armani) 3,500 grafts FUE

Alvi Armani

The patient below had 3,500 grafts FUE in Zones 1 and 2 with Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi in our Beverly Hills Clinic.

The patient is 5 months post op in the after photos and is roughly at 40-50% growth.

Comparison

Before

Post op

1 Week Post op

5 Month result (40-50% growth)

Fantastic transformation. What’s even more impressive is that it’s only 5 months post op. Much more growth to come. Congrats to this guy.

where is the top/crown view?

Amazing results!

» where is the top/crown view?

I agree with your point on producing crown/top views, with that said, they’re only really putting grafts in the front, so I don’t think they need that many views.

Pats,

Thanks for the post. Great pictures too. I just wonder, if you don’t mind me asking, how do you know it is 40-50% growth? Based on what?

» Pats,
»
» Thanks for the post. Great pictures too. I just wonder, if you don’t mind
» me asking, how do you know it is 40-50% growth? Based on what?

Scar,

That is a good question. The patient came in to the clinic for photos and a follow up appointment with Dr. Baubac. He was personally examined by Dr. Baubac to see how his progress and growth are coming along.

» » where is the top/crown view?
»
» I agree with your point on producing crown/top views, with that said,
» they’re only really putting grafts in the front, so I don’t think they need
» that many views.

Only zones 1 and 2 were restored

Hi Everyone,

Here are updated photos of this Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi result. The patient had 3,500 grafts FUE with Dr. Baubac to restore his frontal region and hairline.

Comparison

After photos

Nice work! Any idea how many grafts were used just in the temples? Thanks.

To restore the temple points or the triangular shaped region of hair superior and anterior to the ear. it was less then a few hundred grafts.

Before and after top view of this Dr. Baubac result

Impressive!