New Fue result - Alvi Armani

Photos pre-op are deceptive- hair is wet and “messed up” to show more of the balding, while the final result is styled and layered to cover any thin areas.

Dave could you show me a just one single before-picture on this or any other forum where the hair is not styled and/or combed in a fasion to show the balding areas. You won’t because everyone needs to see just how thin the scalp was prior to surgery.

And I don’t think there are any thin areas in the after photos because he is fully covered. Who wouldn’t want the hair styled in the after photos to look good? Give me a break.

I can understand ignorant remarks when directed towards an unknown or unheard of clinic. But to blasphemise a reputable surgeons clinic with ridiculous remarks is just sheer ludicrous. Take a look at every single other patients results from the Armani clinic here and I’m sure most of them, if not all of them, will be the best hair transplant results you have seen.

» Photos pre-op are deceptive- hair is wet and “messed up” to show more of
» the balding, while the final result is styled and layered to cover any thin
» areas.

I agree with your response mj2003. And I want to know why people certain people come onto this forum to bash clinics and results of patients. This site is designed to help educate people and encourage and support others with similar problems. It is irritating to try and read some threads and have to sift through rude comments that have no place in here. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and can speak it. And with saying that, you should have a valid argument. Armani is a very reputable clinic, like you mentioned and I do not think we should make nonsense comments about well known surgeons and their clinics.

» See my response to Sofarsogood on the other thread.

I skimmed through all of your replies to Sofar and also did not see the name of the doctor that you have an agreement with. So, who is it?

» I agree with your response mj2003. And I want to know why people certain
» people come onto this forum to bash clinics and results of patients. This
» site is designed to help educate people and encourage and support others
» with similar problems. It is irritating to try and read some threads and
» have to sift through rude comments that have no place in here. Everyone is
» entitled to their opinion and can speak it. And with saying that, you
» should have a valid argument. Armani is a very reputable clinic, like you
» mentioned and I do not think we should make nonsense comments about well
» known surgeons and their clinics.

I can’t believe I am reading this, Daveone made a valid point, anyone with common sense knows that it is misleading to say the least, you just don’t put a wet before picture next to an after shot with dry hair, that is not a fair comparison, dry hair has a lot more volume than wet hair, everybody in the hair transplant world knows this trick!

»
» I can’t believe I am reading this, Daveone made a valid point, anyone with
» common sense knows that it is misleading to say the least, you just don’t
» put a wet before picture next to an after shot with dry hair, that is not a
» fair comparison, dry hair has a lot more volume than wet hair, everybody in
» the hair transplant world knows this trick!

While I understand your point that the wet hair in the 1st photo makes the hair appear a little bit thinner than it normally was; I don’t think anyone is going to dispute the fact that the guy still has an awesome end result and that his hair was pretty thin beforehand. Not to mention that this is only 5 or 6 months after his procedure.

» This patient had his procedure with Dr. Armani in Toronto. He had 3,475
» grafts via FUE implanted in zones 1 and 2. There result photos were taken
» at 5 months after his procedure.
»

I agree with some of the posters that the before and after is not a TRUE comparison. I can personally wet my hair to give it a thin appearance of balding but with my hair dry I part it to the side in layers like the patient in the pics and PRESTO- NO more balding! :smiley:

The patient will need pics with his hair wet in the after pics to end this dispute!:slight_smile:

Sorry if I “blasphemed” your holy HT surgeon. I didn’t say anything about the end result, just that the before pic is deceptive. Lighting and angles are consistent, hairstyle is not. This is a trick used by most HT clinics, but it is a trick. Potential patients should know.

In any case, glad to see Armani has a new home. :ok:

» » I agree with your response mj2003. And I want to know why people
» certain
» » people come onto this forum to bash clinics and results of patients.
» This
» » site is designed to help educate people and encourage and support
» others
» » with similar problems. It is irritating to try and read some threads
» and
» » have to sift through rude comments that have no place in here. Everyone
» is
» » entitled to their opinion and can speak it. And with saying that, you
» » should have a valid argument. Armani is a very reputable clinic, like
» you
» » mentioned and I do not think we should make nonsense comments about
» well
» » known surgeons and their clinics.
»
» I can’t believe I am reading this, Daveone made a valid point, anyone with
» common sense knows that it is misleading to say the least, you just don’t
» put a wet before picture next to an after shot with dry hair, that is not a
» fair comparison, dry hair has a lot more volume than wet hair, everybody in
» the hair transplant world knows this trick!

Thanks Johnp, and I agree, it is a common trick. Normally I wouldn’t say anything but the set of pics here just stood out as particularly egregious. Every clinic is going to “milk” the results a little bit in most cases- marketing is unfortunately an integral part of the elective cosmetic surgery industry. But like I said, this one was a little bit more obvious than most.

I would agree that the pre op pics should be as dry as the post op pics. There is no denying that it is a great result though.

» This patient had his procedure with Dr. Armani in Toronto. He had 3,475
» grafts via FUE implanted in zones 1 and 2. There result photos were taken
» at 5 months after his procedure.
»
»

»
»
»
»
Very impressive results for just 5 months.
Thanks Pat for posting the pics.