Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

New forum for the discussion gray hair treatment

New forum for the discussion of gray hair treatments that are currently available on the market. Welcome any posts about new research for gray hair treatment, including potential cell based or even genetic treatments.

This forum also welcomes discussions about coloring products that are formulated without harsh chemicals, ammonia, peroxide, PPD or any potentially unsafe ingredients.

» New forum for the discussion of gray hair treatments that are currently
» available on the market. Welcome any posts about new research for gray hair
» treatment, including potential cell based or even genetic treatments.
»
» This forum also welcomes discussions about coloring products that are
» formulated without harsh chemicals, ammonia, peroxide, PPD or any
» potentially unsafe ingredients.

I don’t care if my hair is pelican-puke green, so long as I have hair.

I use henna. No peroxide, ammonia, etc. All natural and works well, even on stubble. You can use it as often as you like … all natural. It’s easily available online - but I get it here www.hennahut.com. Amazingly it doesn’t stain the skin either, which is weird because you can also use henna for body art. The other positive effect is that if you style your hair correctly (ie. cut it short), it makes thinning hair look thicker!

hey, i got darkbrown hair, with some white strands. can u tell me exactly whether Henna will effectively cover up the the white hair or the white hair would pick up an orange tinge because of the henna? also, how long does the effect remains? approximately how many days?

Hi,I am Arvin, currently 25 years old and had gray hair problems before. This problem brought me into much humiliation from people. Good thing I found this website that offers the greatest program in reducing and reversing the gray hair.I was a non believer at first, but when I tried it in more or less three months, my hair became much better. please check the site and see it for yourself. reversingthegray.com

Hope this reply will help.

Regards :smiley:

Sorry for the slow reply. I don’t look at this forum that often. Henna covers white hairs well. It doesn’t get that orange look. It can look green for the first 24hrs though! After that it goes brown and lasts until it grows out - for me it does anyway. It’s pretty cheap so give it a try I guess.

Hey even I too had a problem with the gray hairs. I am of 32 years now, but before 6 months I was having gray hairs which I don’t like, to cover it I used color naturals, But my hairs are now looking more funny and ugly. So, what should I do now?

Excellent idea for a forum. A far larger market to if you market this room right.

Certain deficiencies associated with premature graying of hair, while not accounting for normal graying of hair, if properly addressed may reduce acceleration of gray hair.

Hi,
Best Deals for Hair stylist in Atlanta to acquire maximum customer’s every day. We calling all stylists of Atlanta a huge platform are coming to enhance your business. Sign up now!

To effectively reverse gray hair means interfering with our genes and resetting our internal clock. For one to attain total reversal, it is essential to restore dead pigment cells in the hair follicles. This mission is no less challenging than restoring the dying hair follicles of a balding man. On the other side, there are many other causes of gray hair such as thyroid imbalance, vitiligo, excessive stress, improper diet, lack of vitamin B and smoking. As a matter of fact, all of them put together account for fewer gray than the sole main cause - heredity.

i think grey hairs can cured by having good diet . i have seen some guys who had grey hairs but later their hairs became black. they just started consuming sprouts, cheeze, milk etc along with some ayurvedic oil.

Yes If you will use henna for your white hairs it will turn into the orange color and most probably it remains til 20-25 days.