New ARI Patent (published December 23, 2010)

Title: METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR INCREASING TRICHOGENIC POTENCY OF DERMAL CELLS

Excerpt:

B. Terminal hair induction

Another embodiment provides a method for inducing vellus hair to become terminal hair. Vellus hair is the fine, non-pigmented hair (peach fuzz) that covers the body of children and adults. Terminal hair is developed hair, which is generally longer, coarser, thicker and darker than the shorter and finer vellus hair. As described above there is a morphogenetic switch of terminal to vellus hair follicles in the manifestation of male pattern baldness. In one embodiment, dermal cells with increased trichogenic ability are injected into the skin as described above. The dermal cells are obtained as described above and are typically autologous cells. The cells are injected into or adjacent to vellus hair or vellus hair follicles. Multiple injections of dermal cells may be delivered to an area of skin containing vellus hair to induce as many vellus hair follicles as possible to become terminal hair follicles. It will be appreciated that the number of injections and volume of cells to be injected can be routinely developed by one of skill in the art. In another embodiment, dermal cells with increased trichogenic activity are injected into skin in an amount effective to induce formation of hair follicles and to induce vellus hair follicles to become terminal hair follicles.

Unless defined otherwise, all technical and scientific terms used herein have the same meanings as commonly understood by one of skill in the art to which the disclosed invention belongs. Publications cited herein and the materials for which they are cited are specifically incorporated by reference.

Source: METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR INCREASING TRICHOGENIC POTENCY OF DERMAL CELLS - ADERANS RES INST INC

Hopefully ALL their ‘embodiments’ will work as described in their new patent … :slight_smile:

Oh, by the way: Did I already mention that there is NO NEED anymore to wait for ARI’s “Ji Gami” products? :slight_smile:

No? Anyway, this is NO joke.

» Oh, by the way: Did I already mention that there is NO NEED anymore to wait
» for ARI’s “Ji Gami” products? :slight_smile:
»
» No? Anyway, this is NO joke.

Why not:confused:

» » Oh, by the way: Did I already mention that there is NO NEED
» anymore to wait
» » for ARI’s “Ji Gami” products? :slight_smile:
» »
» » No? Anyway, this is NO joke.
»
»
» Why not:confused:

Why not? Because ‘Ji Gami’ already happens DAILY in some clinics (I do not speak about Bosley clinics!). This is no joke. We just have to wait a few days/weeks and we will see the (preliminary) results. And there exists A PLENTY OF scientific explanations for that too, why ‘Ji Gami’ already happens. No sh’t. But again, we just have to wait a few days/weeks. btw - Not even those doctors (it seems not even the scientists behind the ‘miracle’ have these) have an accurate explanation for that (why exactly ‘Ji Gami’ already happens) - but don’t worry - I’m here for explanations, IF necessary at all … :slight_smile:

For now, I would strongly recommend you a carefully listening to Dr. Washenik and HOW he is explaining ‘Ji Gami’ (what it is and how it should work):

http://www.aderansresearch.com/presentation/

Dude, what are you talking about? You are sounding like roger_that…

» » » Oh, by the way: Did I already mention that there is NO
» NEED
» » anymore to wait
» » » for ARI’s “Ji Gami” products? :slight_smile:
» » »
» » » No? Anyway, this is NO joke.
» »
» »
» » Why not:confused:
»
» Why not? Because ‘Ji Gami’ already happens DAILY in some clinics (I do not
» speak about Bosley clinics!). This is no joke. We just have to wait a few
» days/weeks and we will see the (preliminary) results. And there exists A
» PLENTY OF scientific explanations for that too, why ‘Ji Gami’ already
» happens. No sh’t. But again, we just have to wait a few days/weeks. btw -
» Not even those doctors (it seems not even the scientists behind the
» ‘miracle’ have these) have an accurate explanation for that (why exactly
» ‘Ji Gami’ already happens) - but don’t worry - I’m here for explanations,
» IF necessary at all … :slight_smile:
»
» For now, I would strongly recommend you a carefully listening to Dr.
» Washenik and HOW he is explaining ‘Ji Gami’ (what it is and how it
» should work):
»
» http://www.aderansresearch.com/presentation/

Im confused, so Aderans is already using Hair Cloning in clinics?

» Im confused, so Aderans is already using Hair Cloning in clinics?

No, Aderans (Unihair/ARI) is not involved. But parts of their technology (research/claims) is involved. Actually, all this happend -more or less- years ago by accident (so to speak) in the daily praxis and is just a similar approach like the one (Ji Gami) by Aderans/ARI. Yea, I know that I sound like roger_that. But believe it or not, there surely is no reason to act like roger_that.

» » Im confused, so Aderans is already using Hair Cloning in clinics?
»
» No, Aderans (Unihair/ARI) is not involved. But parts of their
» technology (research/claims) is involved. Actually, all this happend -more
» or less- years ago by accident (so to speak) in the daily praxis and is
» just a similar approach like the one (Ji Gami) by Aderans/ARI. Yea,
» I know that I sound like roger_that. But believe it or not, there surely is
» no reason to act like roger_that.

Are you just talking about ACell? I don’t understand why this has to be kept a secret…

»

So, you are telling as that we should focus on Washenik’s words that the hair follicle if is manipulated properly it might be able to regenerate it self.
Is that the part that you are asking us to focus on?. Am i right mate?
If this is the case, yes,we see similar approaches to that from others as well.
But when you say that we dont have to wait more than a few days/weeks…to get/see what exactly?

cheers and a happy new hairy year to all of us.

This is Dr. Hitzig’s ‘in vivo Ji Gami’:

RESULT after just 5 month (unfortunately, Dr. Hitzig didn’t mention how many Grafts he transplanted):

Another example by Dr. Hitzig …

RESULT after 8 month - with just 550 traditional HT grafts (!!):

SOURCE (Video Part 2 – starting 15:55 → ):
http://www.iahrs.org/news/acell-matristem-hair-loss-dr-gary-hitzig-displays-preliminary-results/
More photos from this case: http://www.nyhairloss.com/slide1013_1.htm

Normally, SUCH a result with just 550 traditional HT grafts (!!) would be practically impossible for such a large completely bald area and with just 1 procedure!

====================================================

And this is Dr. Cole’s “in vivo Ji Gami” (somebody posted this yesterday):

Anyway, I’m talking about an “IN VIVO Ji Gami” (so to speak), because there is not always a need to multiply “hair stem cells” in the laboratories to produce and to IMPLANT the following:

Source: http://www.nature.com/jid/journal/v124/n5/full/5602791a.html

All you need (depending on the size of a given bald head/hair status) is just a specific amount of “fine tuned” grafts (ideal grafts would be HST grafts because traditional grafts might be too “chubby” and too fat) from the back of your head, and these grafts strategically spread out and implanted in your bald/thinning areas (ARI is practically doing completely the same!). And ACell + PRP or arterial blood, growth factors etc are doing the rest. That’s all. That means, instead of 500 or 1000 ARI’s Ji Gami injections (which just consists of a clumb of cells similar to grafts), you need about 500 - 1000 ideal grafts or simply plucked hairs. That’s all!

Basically, there is –so to speak- no difference between ARI’s IN VITRO Ji Gami approach, and such an “IN VIVO Ji Gami” approach as described above (in simple words). It’s just all about signaling and cell migration and so on. And believe it or not – in future you’ll never ever see any better results produced by Aderans/ARI’s in vitro Ji Gami, like the ones produced (currently) by Dr. Hitzig or Dr. Cole or Dr …

Again, it simply makes almost no difference! Believe me! “Ji Gami” already happens DAILY! :slight_smile:

so why do we have to wait till 2014? If it already works?

» so why do we have to wait till 2014? If it already works?

I AM TALKING ABOUT MYSELF ONLY . i am waiting, because i need some proper proof.
The question is what Iron man is waiting for? he seems to be really convinced already.

» » so why do we have to wait till 2014? If it already works?
»
» I AM TALKING ABOUT MYSELF ONLY . i am waiting, because i need some proper
» proof.
» The question is what Iron man is waiting for? he seems to be really
» convinced already.
( which is a good sign):wink:

» » » so why do we have to wait till 2014? If it already works?
» »
» » I AM TALKING ABOUT MYSELF ONLY . i am waiting, because i need some
» proper
» » proof.
» » The question is what Iron man is waiting for? he seems to be really
» » convinced already.
» ( which is a good sign):wink:

Im still confused about what IRON MAN is trying to say.

From what im interpreting, correct me if im wrong

(Dermal Stem Cells + Epidermal Stem Cells) + (Acell+PRP/Arterial Blood) = new hair?

» » so why do we have to wait till 2014? If it already works?
»
» I AM TALKING ABOUT MYSELF ONLY . i am waiting, because i need some proper
» proof.

The same here. Actually, I’m just waiting to see SOME more “proper proof” (the science behind in reality). Because concerning THE SCIENCE behind such approaches, is already written and is “legit” (explains WHY such results are possible at all).

» The question is what Iron man is waiting for? he seems to be really
» convinced already.

Convinced? Let’s say, I have no doubts anymore concerning the science behind such approaches. All it needs (from my observation) to make this approach (Hitzig’s approach) a little bit more “predictable” and a little bit more “fine tuned” - that’s all. That’s the reason why I wait some more month (max. 12 month).

»

I don’t surf this forum much , what the hell is Ji Gami?

» » » Im confused, so Aderans is already using Hair Cloning in clinics?
» »
» » No, Aderans (Unihair/ARI) is not involved. But parts of their
» » technology (research/claims) is involved. Actually, all this happend
» -more
» » or less- years ago by accident (so to speak) in the daily praxis and is
» » just a similar approach like the one (Ji Gami) by Aderans/ARI.
» Yea,
» » I know that I sound like roger_that. But believe it or not, there surely
» is
» » no reason to act like roger_that.
»
» I don’t surf this forum much , what the hell is Ji Gami?

Ji Gami is a very tiny little animal that lives in southern china. Ji Gami was discovered last year by a group of female monks. Ji Gami’s semen appears to be very effective for Hairloss.

» Ji Gami is a very tiny little animal that lives in southern china. Ji Gami
» was discovered last year by a group of female monks. Ji Gami’s semen
» appears to be very effective for Hairloss.

Correct. I couldn’t explain it better. :slight_smile:

Ok Iron man you say your willing to wait another 12 months. IF it DOES work who would you go to? ARI??

» Ok Iron man you say your willing to wait another 12 months. IF it DOES work
» who would you go to? ARI??

In 12 month, ARI is NOT done with their trails. Again, the difference:

1. If you’re a completely bald guy (or a burn victim etc), it definitely makes sense to wait for ARI’s approach, because there you just need a few hairs for the laboratory (step #1 - multipling the necessary cells, as discribed by Dr. Washenik in the video/link above).

2. If you simply do not want to lose ANY of your hair (besides just a few) from the back of your head (aka “traditional Hair Transplantaton” ), it makes sense too to wait for ARI’s approach, because the whole concept of ARI is to multiply your own hair cells, derived from just a few hairs.

3. If you just have thinning hairs, or you have lots of just miniaturized hair on the top of your head and/or crown, and it doesn’t bother you to lose a given amount of hair from the back of your head - Dr. Hitzig or Dr. Cole or Dr. ? is the way to go.

4. Same as pkt 3) but you want preserve your donor hairs as much as possible too, in this case, Dr. Gho might be in future the way to go - and you do not risk an occuring linear scar on the back of your head (FUT/Strip procedure), nor any white dots from an FUE procedure etc.

So everything just depends on your need and your preference. Anyway, there’re options, and there will be TOPIC RELATED options! So it just depends on you.

BTW - It simply makes no sense to stick on my lips, in case you do not understand what I try to explain since the start post (“basics” ) in this thread.