Neosh101

neosh101 is currently in phase IIb trials in germany. phase IIb should be completed and the results out in a few month. what do you think…

1. could they possibly skip phase III ? if that is the case then it could be out this year.

2. if they need phase III do you know anything about how long such a phase III lasts?

i read in the internet that the minoxidil foam need 3 years for phase III if these information were correct.

neosh101 wont be a cure like a perfect HM but for guys who still got hair i think it could have great benefits. it could help in the time where you wait for a good and affordable HM. if anyone got more information, please post!

» neosh101 is currently in phase IIb trials in germany. phase IIb should be
» completed and the results out in a few month. what do you think…
»
» 1. could they possibly skip phase III ? if that is the case then it could
» be out this year.
»
» 2. if they need phase III do you know anything about how long such a phase
» III lasts?
»
» i read in the internet that the minoxidil foam need 3 years for phase III
» if these information were correct.
»
» neosh101 wont be a cure like a perfect HM but for guys who still got hair
» i think it could have great benefits. it could help in the time where you
» wait for a good and affordable HM. if anyone got more information, please
» post!

Yes, it’s true, we need time for save and cure the “survivors” hairs and wait for a better results of a first HM… (remember the REJUVINATION benefits!)
If someone know something, write here…

I hope they will not skip phase 3.

Phase 3 == official treatment, being prescribed by doctors. Thats a huge market. The only reason they would skip it would be poor efficiency (and thus no possibility they could make money back).

» i read in the internet that the minoxidil foam need 3 years for phase III
» if these information were correct.

A phaseIII contains phaseIIIb. In this part the treatment is aleready available

» » i read in the internet that the minoxidil foam need 3 years for phase
» III
» » if these information were correct.
»
» A phaseIII contains phaseIIIb. In this part the treatment is aleready
» available

look here : CTG Labs - NCBI

it started october 2003 and the foam came out in about october 2006. so it need 3 years.

^first one is here CTG Labs - NCBI

and second here CTG Labs - NCBI

what does that mean??? one is with neosh101 2 % and the other is with neosh101 0,5 ; 1 and 2 % .

well while im writing this i found it out! the one study is to find out if neosh101 2% is better than minox 5 % and the other is just to test neosh101 in various %.