Hi - I’m new to this site. I’m trying to figure out my strategy to manage my hair loss situation. I would like your advice on coming up with an approach that works for me.
I’m 32, east indian and am on the hairy side with my body hair. I have hair loss across the top. Im trying to figure out a strategy to manage my hair loss.
having gone through this site, it seems that people have multiple approaches including
- DHT Inhibition
- Managing Inflamation
Im considering an approach that includes topicals as well as supplements
Im considering Propecia and Rogaine to inhibit DHT and want to figure out what else I should add to the ‘mix’ based on other peoples experiences.
here are my questions that will allow me to tailor an approach for myself. I realize that some of this is hit and try.
- Are there any other considerations besides DHT Inhibition and Inflamation that i should be considering?
- Would you recommend Nizaoral, Keto Cream, or T-Gel? If so, which of these do you find to be effective? Any of these have bad side effects?
- A combination of curcumin/resveratrol/toco seem to be popular. What purpose does it serve and what experiences have you had with it? I’ll post this to the Supplements forum, but thought that I’d ask anyways
- Lamas topical seems to being used. How does this help? What side effects should I be concerned with
- What about Maxi hair? How have your experience been with it?
- Any products that are mentioned in these forums that you’d advise me to stay from?
- Any other advice I should consider?
It seems that many of you are half-docs and can probably write a book on hair loss. Whats encouraging is that many of you found success. Hopefully i can pick up a few tips…
thanks in advance for your help.