need repair, not sure what to do

Tried another message on HTN, think I got it right this time.

You’re on a hair loss message board where lots of guys have had bad transplants and come here for advice. By posting your photos you do two things, you give other people the opportunity to give you constructive advice, and it helps you psychologically to confront whatever is bothering you about your hair and discuss it in a supportive environment.

Let me help save your life. Hightail it over to Dr. Umar. Schedule restoration with him for first available. Do the procedures with him. BE patient. And you will live again.

Regards, Baseball

SMP is not permanent though. It sounds like an appealing option but not really a long term solution IMO

You had really bad experiences with hair transplant surgeries. Even after investing so much time and money in hair transplant, you still haven’t got satisfied results. I understand that it is very difficult to avoid depression after so many failed attempts. First of all, you should stop thinking about your hairline. Life is not just about hair; you should try to focus on other things, at least for now. This will divert your mind; helping you to fight with your depression. Once you’ll reach to a healthy mind-set, you can make the right decision to solve your concern.

You must need to add some photos.