Need help choosing Multi-Vitamin

I don’t know much about various multivitamins. However, after spending about 30 minutes, I’ve come up with GNC Men’s Mega Men, GNC Ultra Nourish Hair, and Country MaxiHair.

I’m leaning towards GNC Mega Men as it has anti-oxidants etc in it as well. Does anyone know of better ones out there?

» I don’t know much about various multivitamins. However, after spending
» about 30 minutes, I’ve come up with GNC Men’s Mega Men, GNC Ultra Nourish
» Hair, and Country MaxiHair.
»
» I’m leaning towards GNC Mega Men as it has anti-oxidants etc in it as
» well. Does anyone know of better ones out there?

Maxi hair by Country Lif . all the way…then also Ultra Hair by Natures Plus

in the 90s i was taking only vits and minerals for controlling my fallout and balding and I experiemented with everything under the sun, the only thing that helped was Ultra Hair by Natures Plus…but Maxi Hair is the same thing only half the price.

they both have 2000mcg timed released Biotin, critical to good growth, also the Maxi hair has a good amount of MSM horsetail which is great. they are tailored for hair and thats it, the other multis cannot compete, it is no contest

anti oxidants? Vitamin C is anti oxidant, as are many many vitamins. a lot of Bs I believe would qualify as anti oxidants

Believe me i speak from experience do not waste money on some multi that is not specifically for hair, the Ultra Hair or Maxi hair do not get repeat orders for years and years, In my case 20 years,if they dont show NOTICEAble RESULTS

» they both have 2000mcg timed released Biotin, critical to good growth,
» also the Maxi hair has a good amount of MSM horsetail which is great. they
» are tailored for hair and thats it, the other multis cannot compete, it is
» no contest

I did a lot of research on biotin…and basically its very rare to be deficient on biotin. Anyone who is taking somewhat of a normal diet should be good to go. Also, most of the studies talk about its effects on nails and not hair.

» anti oxidants? Vitamin C is anti oxidant, as are many many vitamins. a lot
» of Bs I believe would qualify as anti oxidants

GNC Mega Men

Scroll down for ingredients, you can see it has a lot of fruit extracts (including green tea extract) and such…couldn’t be bad??

Btw, what does MSM exactly do?

i am not saying you are deficient in biotin, i am saying by experience
2000mcg timed released biotin…has a wonderful effect on your hair, and these super hair vitamins are wonderful, if you want to try them just take a few bottles and see if you see the difference

i have seen all the theories on , our body is not deficient in biotin, etc etc, but this is not so easy, here is why
your hair and nails and skin, are last in line for nutrition by the body, they are considered low in importance
the body will nourish the internal organs brain etc first,then if there is anything left over, it will give it to your hair , and nails, etc

so it is perfectly easy for you to , technically, not be deficient in a nutrient, such as biotin, there is plenty to go to your normal bodily functions, yet there is not enough in the body , left over for your hair to be fully healthy…since you only have enough to nourish your body, and no extra

does that make sense?
this can apply to all vitamins and minerals,
that is why the super hair vitamins are flooded with excesses of all the vitamins to make sure there is enough left over for your hair, to get a good healthy dose

MSM seems to somehow make the hair shinier and thicker and more luxurious, if you google it , you will find that in double blind studies that hair dressers were able to tell by looking, whether the person was using MSM or not in their diet, there was that much of a difference in the appearance and overall healthy thickness etc etc of the hair
when i was using it, my hair looked like silk, it was amazing

horsetail you should take also, it will make your hair grow like crazy, and your fingernails need to be cut very often too