Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

My terrible experience with doctor alan bauman

Thank you Fener

However, I just don’t have the money or donor hair to do another transplant. alan bauman stripped me out severely .

You may want to write to the medical board of the state he practices in to get your records asap and have them review your case in person. Send them before photos and current stte photos as well. At the same time, might also want to file a complaint with the FTC to get the ball rolling. Hope you are able to get some assistance. Best of luck.

thank you for the luck and advice

If nothing grew, why did you go back to him for two additional surgeries? One failed surgery, with nothing to show for it, would have ended my visits to his office.

Fordham I have kicked my self many of day for going back to that butcher. alan bauman is VERY well spoken salesman but a TERRIBLE surgeon. Furthermore, he photo shops before and afters to con patients. After my first surgery with him I went in a year later complaining of no results. He said well let’s do some pics and see. In his pics it appeared I had great growth. Also, he stated that more surgeries would be needed to blend into the first surgery but that my results are coming along great. He likes to use the phrase " we have a lot of great action going on here." I totally agree with you that the first surgery with that butcher should have been my last. I was simply too trusting of that butcher after seeing him on a Dateline NBC special.

I am sorry to read about what you have been through. I hope that whatever work you have had with Dr. Umar is a success.

thank you