My procedure with Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi (Alvi Armani)

Hi guys, I hope everyone is doing well. On May 23rd, I underwent my fourth hair transplant, third with Alvi Armani clinic in Beverly Hills. The procedure was with Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi.

It was mostly to cover my zone 4, hence the pictures, and for a slight touch up in the hairline. The procedure was a relatively small one. It was for 1,153 FUE grafts. Counting my first hair transplant, which was a strip procedure of 1700 grafts at a different clinic, I have had over 9200 grafts transplanted (7590 FUE with the Armani clinic).

I decided to go back to the Alvi Armani clinic for my third procedure due to the great results that I’ve had with them. I couldn’t be happier with the past two results. In addition, the Armani clinic had also devised a plan for my hair loss and I’ve been continuing through with that plan. You can see how excellent my results are in my pre op photos, especially when my head is shaven down. I was so surprised how natural and undetectable it looks. If I didn’t have the strip scar, no one would be able to tell that I had a procedure of any sort.

Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi is amazing to say the least! He spent an hour with me before my procedure discussing what exactly he is going to do and answering any questions that I had. Just like Dr. Armani, he is extremely courteous and conscientous of his patients and their needs. He answered each one of my questions in detail. It is evident how much he cares for his patients. What further impressed me is how he strategically harvested my donor hair, as you will see in my immediate post op photos.

He focused primarily on the nape area and a bit on the sides. Even more impressive was the fact that after the procedure he told me should i need it, he would be able to harvest an additional 2,000 grafts in the future. The whole experience, just like my past 2 Armani surgeries was unbelievable. Dr. Baubac is such a gentleman, and he conversed with me throughout the procedure. His staff is unbelievable! Their courtesy, empathy, and willingness to do whatever it took to make me feel comfortable made the day go by so quick.

Below are my pre op photos, and my pre op shaven head photos, which really illustrate the excellent results I achieved my past 2 armani surgeries. I feel my head looks totally natural shaven down, the grafts look perfect, even with my head totally shaved! I thought these photos really illustrate how great my results are.

In addition, I will post immediate post op photos which will show the graft placement. I hope you enjoy my post and I will keep you updated as my results progress.

Before

Before photos head shaven - I feel my head looks totally natural shaven down

Post op

Wow thats a lot of grafts …do you have any before pics?

the front hairline really needs to soften up.

its following a well defined curved line TOO accurately. hair should be scattered not following the line exactly. but that’s a subtle problem. overall i think it looks reasonably good… for now.

hope you are on propecia/avodart or else in 2 to 5 years time your hair is going to look very strange.

you are one of the few people who look good with a shaved head assuming you have not done a strip procedure and have no scars at the back. only problem is you might be mistaken for a nazi skinhead.

Hi fuzzo. Yes, I do. Search my name eurohair1621 and you will see some pics from my first two procedures

» Hi fuzzo. Yes, I do. Search my name eurohair1621 and you will see some pics
» from my first two procedures

Euro your shaved down photos look awesome, very very natural looking. Its rare to see someone who has had so many grafts have their head shaved like this. Very good photos and it looks totaly natural.

It’s a great look for you, looks like you haven’t lost a hair.

Thanks Pats. To say im content with my first 2 Armani procedures would be an understatement. This procedure should make things even better. But as you said, I was extremely and pleasantly surprised when they shaved my head down before surgery and I saw how great and natural it looked. It’s amazing how many options I have in terms of hair style thanks to the Armani clinic.

» hope you are on propecia/avodart or else in 2 to 5 years time your hair is going to look very strange.

I am new here and am thinking of a HT, but I am confused by this.

Why would one need to take propecia (or similar) after a transplant? Surely the transplanted hair does not require this?

looks very good!
do you know your donor density before the first fue at armani?
do you know how many percent of your donor are harvested so far?
do you still have reserves?

I really appreciate this post. It’s timing is perfect. Im heading out to beverley hills to have a consultation with Dr.Baubac next week… I’m looking forward to it. This article kinda of eased some of my concerns, for now. Thanks!

Pic look great btw…

» Hi guys, I hope everyone is doing well. On May 23rd, I underwent my fourth
» hair transplant, third with Alvi Armani clinic in Beverly Hills. The
» procedure was with Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi.
»
» It was mostly to cover my zone 4, hence the pictures, and for a slight
» touch up in the hairline. The procedure was a relatively small one. It was
» for 1,153 FUE grafts. Counting my first hair transplant, which was a strip
» procedure of 1700 grafts at a different clinic, I have had over 9200
» grafts transplanted (7590 FUE with the Armani
» clinic)
»
» I decided to go back to the Alvi Armani clinic for my third procedure due
» to the great results that I’ve had with them. I couldn’t be happier with
» the past two results. In addition, the Armani clinic had also devised a
» plan for my hair loss and I’ve been continuing through with that plan. You
» can see how excellent my results are in my pre op photos, especially when
» my head is shaven down. I was so surprised how natural and undetectable it
» looks. If I didn’t have the strip scar, no one would be able to tell that I
» had a procedure of any sort.
»
» Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi is amazing to say the least! He spent an hour with
» me before my procedure discussing what exactly he is going to do and
» answering any questions that I had. Just like Dr. Armani, he is extremely
» courteous and conscientous of his patients and their needs. He answered
» each one of my questions in detail. It is evident how much he cares for his
» patients. What further impressed me is how he strategically harvested my
» donor hair, as you will see in my immediate post op photos.
»
» He focused primarily on the nape area and a bit on the sides. Even more
» impressive was the fact that after the procedure he told me should i need
» it, he would be able to harvest an additional 2,000 grafts in the future.
» The whole experience, just like my past 2 Armani surgeries was
» unbelievable. Dr. Baubac is such a gentleman, and he conversed with me
» throughout the procedure. His staff is unbelievable! Their courtesy,
» empathy, and willingness to do whatever it took to make me feel comfortable
» made the day go by so quick.
»
» Below are my pre op photos, and my pre op shaven head photos, which
» really illustrate the excellent results I achieved my past 2 armani
» surgeries. I feel my head looks totally natural shaven down, the grafts
» look perfect, even with my head totally shaved! I thought these photos
» really illustrate how great my results are.
»
» In addition, I will post immediate post op photos which will show the graft
» placement. I hope you enjoy my post and I will keep you updated as my
» results progress.
»
» Before
»
»
»
»
»
»
» Before photos head shaven - I feel my head looks totally natural shaven
» down

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» Post op
»
»
»
»
»
»

» looks very good!
» do you know your donor density before the first fue at armani?
» do you know how many percent of your donor are harvested so far?
» do you still have reserves?

Hi bernieh,

Thank you and great questions. As I mentioned before, my first procedure was a mediocre strip with another physician for 1700 grafts. Afterwards my three Armani procedures consisted of 4000, 2436, and 1153 FUE grafts. Even after my first strip procedure, Doctor Armani told me that I had excellent donor hair, and we devised a long term plan pertaining to my hair loss. In my latest procedure, with Dr. Baubac, which consisted of 1153 FUE grafts; he only used the nape area and didn’t touch any of the upper donor area, which is amazing. He is so skilled, strategic, and artistic. I still have 1500 to 2000 FUE’s should i need it, which is amazing. However my whole head is pretty much transplanted so it should be a while before I have another procedure. Hope that helps. Best wishes!

You’re welcome reddog, and thank you for the kind words. You will be in great hands. There is a reason why i’ve had three hair transplants with the Armani clinic. My first surgery was a mediocre strip with another physician, and I’m glad I spent a great deal of time researching and finding out about Dr. Armani and Dr. Baubac. Good luck with your consultation. You will be in great hands. Dr. Baubac is extremely benevolent, strategic, artistic, and knowledgeable to say the least. Best wishes! Keep us posted

Another FANTASTIC result by? Of course,Armani. Congratulations to this guy,he looks A+ Best regards, Justin2rue

Thank you for the kind words justin. They mean a great deal. Best wishes!